Person's Name : Demi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 15/01/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby; 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10AM - Late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, athletic on top half of body, smaller bottom half (legs, bottom)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, HJ, DATY, Rimming on her, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Booked Demi based on positive review from fellow punters and having missed out last week

Quick chat with Angie, before settling the finance and into the room where I meet Demi. Nice figure, face and dressed in a sailor moon type outfit, which was soon removed as I had a shower. As soon as I exit, little chat - English is limited and before I knew it she was sucking on nipples and soon commenced a BBBJ wilst I was standing. After a few minutes, she gets me onto the bed and really gets into the BBBJ. One of the best so far, plenty of saliva, no teeth, uses the tongue well and no tissues breaks. Really enjoying this as I look at her at the end of the bed , she comments that she enjoys BJ and I said I am more than happy to receive.

After a about 10 minutes she comes up for a quick kiss - no french kiss, and I get my change to return the favor. Breast are a nice size and I think fake, but well proportioned. Heading down, commences DATY on a nice smooth pussy, before giver her ass a lick and she ask if I could do that more. Not one to refuse, commence and also ask her to get into doggie and give her a good rimming, which is seems to be enjoying.

Time to dom up and we commence on mish. She has a nice smally pussy and feels good pushing in, before start pumping away. She is not the most flexible, however feels tight. After a while asked to go into doggie and amazing view whilst in this position - cute small ass - rosebud, which I can't help but have a rub. Asked if anal was on offer, however she said no - but OK with rubbing her ass. As I was pumping away, could feel the stretch on her anus - once a gain great sight and feel

Working up a sweat and also getting tired,I ask if we could go back to BBBJ - which she gives after I have a check shower. About 10 minutes left to go, and she said its OK toCIM. It was then a combination of HJ and BBBJ, before I cum into her mouth. Sucks away until completely spent, and then spits into sink. Time to have another shower, quick chat, before leaving

Demi is a great girl, biggest +ive, would be that BBBJ - which I could of had for the whole session. - would recommend