Person's Name : Demi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 20/12/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slender body with curves in all the right places, lovely pair of C- or D-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - one of the best

My experience/comments : Called this morning and booked Demi – new at 533.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and Angie led me straight into Room 1. I handed over the money and was just getting undressed when Demi came in.

She is quite tall and very pretty, with a good slender figure (curves in all the right places) and a lovely pair of at least C-, maybe even D-cups. She was wearing a miniscule pink mini-dress over a black g-string. She was immediately very friendly. Her English is a bit limited but OK.

After I dried myself Demi suggested I lie on the bed and she was out of her clothes and beside me. There was a very brief spell licking my nipples and then my cock was in her mouth. I glanced at the clock on the wall to check the starting time, so I knew when we had to finish, and I noticed we were only four minutes into the session.

It was a fantastic BBBJ – not a hint of teeth, lots of saliva and spitting on my cock, great hand and tongue action, great eye-contact and not a single tissue-break. She also kept tickling by balls and perineum as she blew me.

After a couple of minutes Demi looked up at me and asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth. “Later” I croaked – what a girl.

I let the BJ continue for as long as I could but eventually had to have a break so I sat up and we had a light kiss and then I fondled her tits, licked her nipples and massaged her clit.

I then collapsed back onto the bed and suggested some 69 and Demi moved round and sat on my face – heaven.

Again I was soon over-heating but I didn’t want to blow my load yet so I bought some time by getting her to lie on the bed and I went down for DATY. Her pussy is shaven but there was a slight amount of stubble.

Demi seemed to be enjoying the DATY and kept saying “Go slowly and I’ll cum” – don’t know whether she did but she made all the right noises. I started to insert a digit but said “Just a little bit”.

After a good long DATY session I let Demi do some more work and she blew me again before I asked her to apply the dom.

We started with some cowgirl. There had been plenty of “Big cock” comments but she took it well and it was great looking up at her pretty face and lovely tits as she bounced up and down on me.

We then switched to mish but it was all too good, and I was looking forward to the promised CIM, so after a while I suggested we switch to doggie so I would have more control.

I stood by the bed and Demi knelt in front of me and guided me in. This was the best of the three FS positions – looking down at her shapely butt as my cock slid in and out was fantastic. She stretched back to play with my balls and I also massaged her asshole, which she seemed to enjoy, but I was stopped when I went to insert my thumb.

The conclusion was nearing and I extracted myself and, while I was still standing, Demi removed the dom and started blowing while she knelt on the bed.

It didn’t take long! I soon squirted into her mouth and she sucked me dry for a good while before spitting into a tissue.

I flopped onto the bed and Demi went into the shower before rejoining me. She asked whether I wanted to turn over for a massage but I suggested she just join me for a chat.

Demi told me she was from Taiwan (Taipei) and we talked about my holiday there about four years ago.

She said she’d been in Australia for one year and was a friend of Joye, who also works at 533. Damn – I should have asked whether they’d do a double as Joye is also a top girl.

Demi said she also works at 181 in Guildford and used to work at Kelly’s (I think she said as Joey in both places but I’m not certain).

She asked me how old I was. I truthfully said “Sixty”. “Your cock is twenty” was the reply. I asked how old she was and she told me to guess. I said “25” and she said “Yes” but a bit too quickly. But who cares – she looks great, however old she is.

I eventually had to point out that time was up and jump in the shower, dress and depart.

Very pretty, very shapely and very skilful (Demi I mean, not me).

A fantastic session - probably making it into my top ten.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out. She said that the girls always really like me, and she mentioned in particular Candy, who apparently wanted me to see her again. If you’ve read my review of Candy, I’m surprised she knew what planet she was on at the end of the session, let alone remembering me. Probably another cunning marketing technique from Angie but it does wonders for one’s ego.