Thumbs up Diana- gym fit little stunner

Person's Name : Diana

Establishment : 533 Willoughby exotic girls

Date of Visit : 25/8/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am her first day so unsure of days as yet

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5 and 160 cm with perfect toned body from gym workouts, natural b cups or maybe c, pretty face, excellent toned dancers legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese with a hint of middle eastern mystery

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, LFK, cowgirl, side saddle doggy, missionary to finish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes definitely

My experience/comments : Angie called to let me know about a new girl just started today and described her to me so I thought about it and the excitement got to me so I went to see her.

I am still in a moon boot so I hobbled down the back into the easy access room and there she was waiting for me in lingerie with a wrap around her.

My first impression was that she looked a little middle eastern which is definitely not a bad thing and has long black hair half way down her back and standing about 160 cm.

Into the room and she was very friendly and complimentary about how I looked and said I was handsome and this is why I love the Asian girls because this really gets things going well.

She removes the coat and wow what a sexy little girl standing in front of me with a near to perfect body and those legs so toned and well shaped and with a perfect set of B cup boobs all natural.

She helped me undress and we lay down for a sexy cuddle and some light kissing and I ran my hands over her perfect body and sucked those sexy nipples and she responded well to this.

Diana said she has never done this work before and only worked legit massage places and before that worked at her parents business in China so I thought I would teach her a few things.

We started with a nice soft blowjob and I was instructing her how to suck and lick softly on the underneath side of my cock and then go deeper and put in a bit of balls massage.

She had a few goes and I was directing her and then some balls licking and soft sucking and she is a fast learner and it felt amazing up there with the best at 533.

I was really enjoying my new apprentice and she was excited to learn and saying she was lucky to be with me as first punter and I was thinking I am lucky to be here right now.

The blowjob went for a while because she was really enjoying it and I was as well and just looking at that sexy little body was keeping me extra hard.

After nearly fifteen minutes of instruction and testing I then asked her if I could lick her pussy and she said she would like to experience my skills and so I am licking softly and sucking her beautiful little pussy.

I was still turned on from the sucking so I was enjoying watching her get more and more horny as I licked her and she was crying out and legs clamping onto me and she said it felt amazing and she was very wet.

So now I ask her climb on top after applying the dom and in I go into that soaking wet pussy and she was fairly tight to start and I just lay there and let her ease me in slowly and then she rode me slowly.

She was getting very horny and worked up and started fucking me in faster strokes and kissing me with plenty of tongue now and saying that she loved my cock inside her and I responded by fucking upwards.

We had some unison in our strokes for a while and we were rapidly fucking each other in perfect synch and she was holding me close and crying out and kissing and I was sucking her nipples.

I was stroking her sexy butt and legs and she just felt so good because she is a very fit little girl and such a sexy body and I was very turned on the whole time and this lasted for ten minutes.

We then changed to side saddle doggy and it felt amazing to fuck her like this looking at her legs and body and she was kissing me at times and I was holding her and feeling those sexy boobs and looking at her perfect butt and fucked fast and slow for nearly ten minutes.

I then said to change to missionary to finish off and what a sexy sight entering this lovely little beauty and her pussy felt very nice and could accommodate me no problem and I fucked her slow with passionate kissing.

I also has some fast rapid strokes with her tongue in my mouth and I had my tongue in her mouth as well and the kissing was full on by this time and she was holding me and very turned and I held her close and fucked her hard and fast and finished with an amazing strong orgasm.

She later told me that she came twice with the first one while riding me and then also during missionary.

A great session with a sexy little newby but I think she will be a star at 533.

Bronze Member

Jethro, she sounds like a great find is her pussy shaved or natural?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmaxx View Post
    Jethro, she sounds like a great find is her pussy shaved or natural?
    Her pussy is shaved with a little stubble around the edges.
    Be nice to her as she is lovely.