Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : see website

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : womanly and sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes yes !

My experience/comments : this girl is a knockout in my opinion! Looks like a Eurasian!
    Beautiful fuck me eyes with that sultry look on her face!
    She’s just asking for a pounding! And boy did I give her one.
    She had so much energy I was tired afterwards but she seemed alright.
    her bbbj was great as she intertwined it with playing with the head of my cock!
    this technique alone almost made me cum had I not kept it under control!
    i did her in all the usual positions, mish, doggie, CG and reverse.
    my fav would have to be doggie and looking at her cushiony ass!
    i finally came in the dom as the sweat dripped from me all over her back!

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23/07/19

Size/shape : beautiful imo

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, FS, cim, shoving her finger up me arse

Value for money/recommend? : always!

My experience/comments : one look at Dior and I'm horny as fuck.
    She starts with a great bbbj, as usual and mixes it up with some jerk and bottle top twisting of my cock.
    She had a finger working her way into my arse as she sucked me off. I let her continue going deeper as id heard this is where a dudes gspot is? And it makes the orgasm epic? But to my it felt like I had a big poo coming so I got her to take her finger out and suk me normal.
    Then asked for sex. I pounded her in mish and she commented on how hard I was. I eventually flipped her over for doggie and admired her delicious booty.
    Then back to bbbj and with a bit of help from me the epic earth shattering cim finish!
    She sucked out every last drop!

Silver Member

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/07/2019

Size/shape : great body, medium height

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (she said Malaysian!)

Services Provided : bbbj, daty, FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes

I called Angie for Michelle, and made a booking. Upon arrival, Angie said that Michelle was busy and I could see another girl - good service, very pretty. She did not mention the name, but she was Malaysian... hmmm... ok. I am here anyway.

The girl introduced herself, but I could not understand her. Her accent was not Malaysian... but she insisted she was from Malaysia. Oh well, she was pretty enough

After the shower, she started with a good BBBJ, then rolled a dom on her finger, and started to massage my date. all in all good. Time to fuck after 15 minutes. I got dressed, and we started in mish, then sideways, cowgirl, me lifting her up and standing, then mish again, doggy, more mish, and after a good 35 to 40 minutes, finished with a hand/blow job.. Good stuff.

I was worn out.

Good ol' switcheroo by Angie, but I did not mind that much. Asked her name one more time, and then she pointed to a perfume - Dior... ah... the infamous Dior... Oh well - another one off the list.

BTW: in the shower before the session (I was in the "extra rooms" where the shower is in the separate laundry room), I noticed some idiot used it as a toilet - it reeked of piss and there was a yellow puddle in the shower. Really? If you really have to go (toilets are a great invention), you could at least wash it away, instead of letting your piss ferment in the shower cabin...

Quote Originally Posted by majic View Post
    I noticed some idiot used it as a toilet - it reeked of piss and there was a yellow puddle in the shower. Really? If you really have to go (toilets are a great invention), you could at least wash it away, instead of letting your piss ferment in the shower cabin...
    Mate. It's 533. For 150 bucks what did you expect? The bedsheets you fucking on probably got urine and shit on them.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Mate. It's 533. For 150 bucks what did you expect? The bedsheets you fucking on probably got urine and shit on them.
    Some common decency and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    So it will be safe to say you won’t be returning to 533 ever again??????

Silver Member

I will be back - I cannot fault Angie for disgusting behaviour of the punter before me (somehow I don't think the girls would soil their own nest).

Plus - I find the price/cleanliness relation not backed up by the facts - There are plenty of cheap and cheerful places, that are quite well cared for.

So -yeah - I'll be back at 533, as the quality of the girls is good, and Angie is always friendly.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by majic View Post
    I will be back - I cannot fault Angie for disgusting behaviour of the punter before me (somehow I don't think the girls would soil their own nest).

Plus - I find the price/cleanliness relation not backed up by the facts - There are plenty of cheap and cheerful places, that are quite well cared for.

So -yeah - I'll be back at 533, as the quality of the girls is good, and Angie is always friendly.
    I think that Chillisause is referring to the comment from addict.

Yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Silver Member

I understand - I was pointing out to the other readers (and to Angie) that one idiot using the shower as a urinal, and not "flushing" is for me no blemish on the reputation of 533

Anyway - I hope the perp reads this post, and betters his ways. I hope the next post in this thread is back to the great experience to be had with the lovely ladies at 533