Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 28/09/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 160 cm tall, Athletic Body, Pretty face/smile, C breast, Manicured pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DKF (Girl loves to KISS), BBBJ, GFE, Sex in various positions

Value for money/recommend? : YES, one of the most passionate session so far

My experience/comments :

Took the opportunity to book a session with Dior, after readying all the positive reviews from fellow punters - THANKS. Turned up after 90 minutes notice and was shown into the room close to the front door, pretty much on time.

Dior was dressed in her orange bikini, getting the room ready. First impression where great body, cute face and a sultry smile that got me hard pretty fast. After a quick shower onto the bed, where she discarded the bikini to reveal a nice body, with good sized breast and manicured pussy. In the bed, and we were soon DFK, plenty of tongue, with roaming hands - great start. She then worked her way to give my nipples a good working over, back up for more DFK, before heading down south.

BBBJ was nice, teased around the thighs, shaft and then onto a very competent BJ, which lasted a good 5 minutes. Back up for more kissing, before I turned her over and worked her breast, went down for DATY - but she turned me down saying it was too ticklish. This would normally be a negative, but with the passion from the kissing - I didn't mind.

Now this for me was the highlight of the session. We spent the next 30 minutes, just making out. DFK, kissing her neck, ears, back, stomach very erect nipples - you get the picture. At the same time she is returning the favour, as both our hands roam over each other bodies. Feel the goose bumps on her body, I am enjoying this immensely and I think she if feeling the same. I start working hands to her very cute bottom, and then start playing with her pussy - she is soaking wet, and she open her leg to give easier access with my finger - I didn't disappoint - WOW

As Dior is lying on top of me, I am feeling by cock bump against her ass and pussy, and she was also teasing me with the slight grind. This along with her wet pussy was getting serious scary, and had to put a stop to it and ask that we dom up. During this she is talking to me in Mandarin, I have no knowledge of mandarin, but I know she is teasing me - interesting chat we had

The last 20 minutes was mix of CG, Doggie - however the best was MISH, as gave the opportunity for more kissing and petting. Time was up, however I hadn't cum, however it didn't really matter to me. I had an amazing time with a beautiful lady who seemed to enjoy our time together

Would I recommend - hmmmmmmm - YEP