Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 9th Sep 2018

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $90 30 min

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim, C~D enhanced, nice shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, DATY,

Called up to see who was working, mamasan recommended Dior "good service, very popular"
    Dior had a nice sultry vibe with a bit of playfulness so the session atmosphere was really nice. Slowly stripped in front of me whilst feeling my shaft. Naiice. She then pushed me back onto the bed and rubbed her body and pussy over my willy. Naiice. She then transitions down and gives me a nice slow sensual bbbj. Awesommmeee. We then transition onto a nice-paced covered cg for a good 5 minutes before she indicates that I go ion top which I obliged. I finish a little too fast on mish so after 2~3 minutes of me trying to go as long as possible (pathetic) I empty my load in the dom. Overall a great session from Dior, would highly recommend if you are around the area.

Silver Member

Many a punter have tried to control the excitement but sexy little Dior knows how to get you off in a variety of ways.

I humbly suggest that you book for an hour next time. She will make you last longer, and you will enjoy her twice as much

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 24/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : see above

Phone : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 160cm, great figure, enhanced C cup, slim and toned.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Catbath, dtbbbj, daty, cg, mish, lfk, cim

Value for money/recommend? : Great value / highly recommended

My experience/comments : Called Angie for a 2:30pm appointment and she recommended Dior.
    On arrival, short wait in room 1 and Dior makes her appearance. I am stunned. Dior is just gorgeous. Beautiful face, tiger print bikini, all curves and smiling sweetly. I shower while she arranges her things and gets some music going. She approaches while I’m sitting on the edge of the bed and slowly removes her bikini. Light kisses across face, neck and breasts, paying close attention to her dark prominent nipples. She reaches down for my cock and seems genuinely delighted to find me really hard. We laugh and Dior pushes me back onto the bed for a thorough catbath and bbbj. Great technique, very experienced. More lfk and swap places for slow daty on her delicious shaved pussy. She seems to be enjoying this as much as me. Squirming, holding my head in the sweet spots and caressing her body all over. She is quite vocal with lots of encouragement as we proceed into covered mish, slow and tight. Dior is not passive and hugs me tightly while grinding back up into me. Wow. In a surprise twist she announces “Now I want to fuck you” so we swap places and she moves into thrusting cowgirl with her breasts brushing my chest. Since she obviously likes to lead I pull my knees into my chest allowing her to fuck me in Amazon. This may be new for Dior because she finds this hilarious. I can’t cum in this position with a new partner because of the angle of my cock so I’m quite happy to slow down. Dior has other plans though, quickly switching to that tight squatting Asian cowgirl which takes me to the brink. I had already requested cim so she hopped off and proceeded to finish me off with a deep bbbj taking every drop. We spend the remaining time chilling and chatting. Her English is ok and my Mandarin is quite poor so we have a funny conversation.
    Dior is a dream. Just so pretty with a great happy attitude. Such a great experience. I’m looking forward to a return visit as soon as possible.