Person's Name : Dior and Amanda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 16th June 2018

Photos : 533 website

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $240 for 45 mins

Age : both in early 30's I would guess. Would say Amanda is older than Dior

Size/shape : Amanda taller and slimmer but Dior has natural assets that for me have much greater appeal.

Pussy : Dior nicely trimmed.

Roster : check website.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, PIMMING

Review:

I had intended to see Dior as I had seen her once and had been meaning to have a return visit for a while. Booked in with Dior and when I arrived was ambushed by Angie and Amanda and I thought she was about to pull a switcheroo but instead was hit up to make it a double with Amanda and Dior. Not normally a double fan, but I thought why not. Handed over the cash and had a shower while Dior and Amanda got themselves ready. Amanda helped dry me then moved into some kissing while Dior was doing a little dance to the music. Moved to the bed and Amanda kept the kissing a nipple teasing going while Dior moved straight into BBBJ. It felt as good as I could remember, The ladies switched roles and Amanda progressed to some partial rimming. I suggested Dior sit on my face for a bit and I gave her 'Outie' lips a bit of a gentle workover with me tongue. She seemed to enjoy herself and started to work her hips in unicen with my tongue. Meanwhile Amanda dommed me up and jumped on cowgirl style. Not the best cowgirl I have ever experienced as she did very little work and basically sat on me and swivelled her hips. Made me feel more like a retired racehorse put out to pasture than a bucking bronco. This continued for a while before it was Dior's turn. She indicated that she wanted me on top and I immediately had my arousel levels back to where they should be as she gave me her sexy wicked smile. I entered her and she wrapped her legs around me. She felt awesome and she was doing as much work if not more than me. Didn't take long before she squeezed every last drop of come out of me. Must go back for a one on one with this gal again. Cleaned me up then I went to the shower.