Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 4/9/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am Sunday and Monday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 160 cm tall and absolutely perfect everything

Nationality or Ethnicity : Inland China

Services Provided : Cuddles and hugs, DFK on steroids, BBBJ, DATY on steroids, 69 oh yeah, missionary, DFK again and again the whole session - so good, massage then more sex.

Value for money/recommend? : Silly question

My experience/comments : Oh my f---king g-d - apologies to religious people. What a session with a playb-y centrefold. Hugh would love this girl. Fuck, I love her so he cant have her.
Definition of perfection : the quality or state of being perfect : freedom from fault or defect : flawlessness. Enough said but I know you all want to know what happened.
Angie called and said "new girl very beautiful so come and try because you will like her" and yes Angie you were right. The moment I saw her I thought, fuck me this girl is a cutie and couldn't wait to start. We were assigned the small room upstairs but I just wanted to be with her right now so after we shower I return and I am attacked with hugs and cuddles and lots of intense kissing with tongue much like Ellie. This girl can really kiss and its not fake but full on pleasure and I am holding her hot beach babe body close and she is making my cock get very hard. I am turned on quite a bit by now because this girl has an absolutely beautiful face and to me she did not look very Asian but more like an Aussie beach babe. Now I love Asian girls but it made it interesting that you would think she was a westerner if you saw her outside. Medium height and lovely curvy firm body and legs in perfect proportion with firm c cup breasts that felt very natural to me so she is a little stunner. So while kissing I lift her up and then fall back slowly onto the bed holding her and turned her around and kissed her neck and nipples and boobs then legs and then attacked her pussy with my eager tongue. I have never eaten a pussy with so much skill and gusto as today and Dior was crying out in extasy while I sucked and licked for at least ten minutes and there was a lot of wetness. So now a very horny young girl comes up for air and then heaps more very passionate kissing working her way down to my hard cock where she licked and sucked for ten minutes. I then suggest 69 and had that perfect pussy and butt in my face while she sucked me some more. After ten minutes I get a very nice pussy slide and it was close to going in so we dom up and she wants me to fuck her missionary and that pussy is so fucking good I was in heaven just slowly making love and that beautiful face looking at me so it was difficult to control not getting too worked up and cumming straight away. I went like this for five minutes and then raised up and hammered her and she was going off like crazy and it was fantastic to say the least. The look of her and the way she was reacting made me like a 20 something stud and I fucked her fast and hard and we both came with an explosion while kissing the whole time. I just lay there on top still inside for five minutes with more intense kissing and it was so fantastic. What a beauty. So then we have some hugs and more kisses and then a nice massage and I gave her a sexy massage and she got horny again and wanted me to go again and I am only too happy to oblige. So the kissing got me hard again and into missionary for the second round and I came only two minutes later with another gush. I though well thats a rare occasion to get two shots in but there you go. It was being with such sexy girl with a great attitude.