Person's Name : Dior - never disappoints

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 4/6/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 99679991 / 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Lovely little beach babe with firm body big breasts and beautiful Eurasian face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese and Myanmar

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, balls sucking, missionary with more available but I am happy as indicated below, intense orgasm

Value for money/recommend? : Yes never disappoints

My experience/comments :
Had a call from Angie that Dior misses me, so I think this is Angie's marketing at its best, thinking that I am just another punter to Dior.

Anyway my regulars are both not there and its been a while for Dior so I thought lets go have some fun because Dior is good value and never disappoints.

I arrive around 2.30 so she has already seen a few guys and I know she gets hammered by some of them so I just let Dior go with the flow and she gave me a big smile and a hug and tongue kiss and she feels very good.

I shower and onto the bed and Dior climbs on top and we are kissing slowly and with some passion and this girl has a hot firm little body and beautiful face and she was saying that I am naughty not seeing her as much as Stephanie and Paulina.

I promise that I will come more often and then the slow sexy routine starts in motion with nipples then body then my balls are being sucked so softly and slowly while being wanked and this is just so good.

My cock is now being sucked so softly and slowly and balls are getting massaged and there is some soft sexy moaning and comments like she misses my hard cock.

The sucking is going like this alternating from cock to balls and her ball skills are superb being so sensual and soft sucking just how I like it and this went on for 15 minutes and then Dior decides to increase the tempo and the sucking is getting a bit deeper now and faster and faster until she is actually fucking me with her mouth and wanking me as well.

She is trying to get me to cum in her mouth but I have trouble cumming this way and prefer a good pussy finish but she persists for another ten minutes and I am enjoying it very much because she is hot.

I then said to her lets fuck because I wanted her hot pussy and when Dior has seen a few punters she prefers I do the work so she asked that I fuck her missionary and I am ok because I love this with her so beautiful and sexy under me.

We dom up and apply some lube because have not touched her pussy yet and I swear she has the hottest pussy that I have ever experienced being so warm and snug in there and the look of her under me so sexy.

Her reactions were very good right from the start saying that she loves me fucking her and I just took it slowly to start and made love to her saying sexy stuff to her like how beautiful she is and the way she feels under me was so good.

I just enjoyed looking at her nice firm toned legs and watched my cock going into her and her tits are so big and firm and that face so pretty when she is turned on and I went like this for five minutes and then increased the pace.

I elevated up and started to hammer her fairly fast now and her reactions were really submissive and she now looks like a young beginner enjoying her first cock and I am asking her if she likes my big cock inside her and Dior is looking up at me and saying yes she loves my big hard cock.

I lift her legs right up under my arms and I am absolutely hammering her pussy right now and she is leaning up to watch my cock going into her and crying out to fuck her hard and you could hear the fast slapping sounds of our bodies.

I kept this up for a few moments and then grabbed her butt with my right hand and had my left hand on the back of her neck and held her close and was saying stuff to her and hammered her some more and we both literally exploded into an intense orgasm with Dior arching up and gripping me with arms and legs and I could feel her pussy and body contracting and shuddering as we came together.

It was such an intense finish after a lively session and very enjoyable.