Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 4/9/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am Sunday and Monday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 160 cm tall and absolutely perfect everything

Nationality or Ethnicity : Inland China

Services Provided : Cuddles and hugs, DFK on steroids, BBBJ, DATY on steroids, 69 oh yeah, missionary, DFK again and again the whole session - so good, massage then more sex.

Value for money/recommend? : Silly question

My experience/comments : Oh my f---king g-d - apologies to religious people. What a session with a playb-y centrefold. Hugh would love this girl. Fuck, I love her so he cant have her.
    Definition of perfection : the quality or state of being perfect : freedom from fault or defect : flawlessness. Enough said but I know you all want to know what happened.
    Angie called and said "new girl very beautiful so come and try because you will like her" and yes Angie you were right. The moment I saw her I thought, fuck me this girl is a cutie and couldn't wait to start. We were assigned the small room upstairs but I just wanted to be with her right now so after we shower I return and I am attacked with hugs and cuddles and lots of intense kissing with tongue much like Ellie. This girl can really kiss and its not fake but full on pleasure and I am holding her hot beach babe body close and she is making my cock get very hard. I am turned on quite a bit by now because this girl has an absolutely beautiful face and to me she did not look very Asian but more like an Aussie beach babe. Now I love Asian girls but it made it interesting that you would think she was a westerner if you saw her outside. Medium height and lovely curvy firm body and legs in perfect proportion with firm c cup breasts that felt very natural to me so she is a little stunner. So while kissing I lift her up and then fall back slowly onto the bed holding her and turned her around and kissed her neck and nipples and boobs then legs and then attacked her pussy with my eager tongue. I have never eaten a pussy with so much skill and gusto as today and Dior was crying out in extasy while I sucked and licked for at least ten minutes and there was a lot of wetness. So now a very horny young girl comes up for air and then heaps more very passionate kissing working her way down to my hard cock where she licked and sucked for ten minutes. I then suggest 69 and had that perfect pussy and butt in my face while she sucked me some more. After ten minutes I get a very nice pussy slide and it was close to going in so we dom up and she wants me to fuck her missionary and that pussy is so fucking good I was in heaven just slowly making love and that beautiful face looking at me so it was difficult to control not getting too worked up and cumming straight away. I went like this for five minutes and then raised up and hammered her and she was going off like crazy and it was fantastic to say the least. The look of her and the way she was reacting made me like a 20 something stud and I fucked her fast and hard and we both came with an explosion while kissing the whole time. I just lay there on top still inside for five minutes with more intense kissing and it was so fantastic. What a beauty. So then we have some hugs and more kisses and then a nice massage and I gave her a sexy massage and she got horny again and wanted me to go again and I am only too happy to oblige. So the kissing got me hard again and into missionary for the second round and I came only two minutes later with another gush. I though well thats a rare occasion to get two shots in but there you go. It was being with such sexy girl with a great attitude.

Silver Member

Thumbs up Dior - I am so hooked on this girl

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 13/9/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Sunday, Monday and Wednesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Gorgeous little beauty with perfect proportions and face

Nationality or Ethnicity : China but looks European or even hot Aussie

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, hugs and cuddles, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, lots of love, fantastic BBBJ and balls licking

Value for money/recommend? :Of course yes, I love her

My experience/comments : Trying to make sense of it about why she has me hooked, could it be that she is a little stunner who looks like an eastern European or even a hot aussie?
    Could it be that she just loves fucking and kissing and its all genuine sexy stuff? Could it be that she definitely seems to like me a lot but it could be business but it seems genuine.
    Anyway I am happy that she is working there so I can rock up and get to be with her once or twice per week.
    So today I had 30 minutes in between deliveries to my customers and got there at 10.30 am after some young stud who looks like Tatum Channing came out of the room with her. She saw me there and came over and grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the room so a good start. Once inside the furious kissing starts and I am turned on immediately because this is not fake because she doesn't have to do it. I NEVER force a girl to do anything and always respect their boundaries and I suggest everyone else does it because it earns huge brownie points. We are kissing and I am holding her and swapping sides and pulling her close and I mean I am pretty horny already so I lift her up onto my waist and keep kissing with such passion like I am a long lost lover. You see this is what I like in a girl when you treat them really well and they know you are a kind caring person then you get fantastic responses. Also if you can make love to them and really mean it and not just fucking then they will respond really well. This kissing goes on throughout the whole session and I lower her onto the bed and lick her pussy for a couple of minutes then Dior indicates that she wants to fuck me because she is too horny. So I get a very sexy pussy slide and then on with the dom and she is fucking me cowgirl and it feels amazing because she has a wonderful pussy and her face and boobs and body all just perfect. The way she was reacting the whole time was outstanding and I was very worked up the whole time. After several minutes of her fucking me I suggest side saddle because she is exquisite to look at and I am in heaven fucking her holding her body and ample boobs and she is kissing me on occasion and I just took it slow for a while then sped up and I was close to cumming from the excitement. I controlled it because I wanted some missionary and so did she so I slowly start and Dior is reacting very strongly the second I started and she was bucking up onto me and I was slowly making love and it was difficult to control it with all the sexy kissing and her reactions and that beauty under me. After five minutes I was overheating and knew I would not be able to stop the orgasm much longer so I told her "I am going to fuck you hard now and cum" and she was pulling at me and bucking up and I was hammering away until I had an intense climax. So this girl has me hooked.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 14th September 2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: added extra commentson service

Default Dior at 533- very pretty and so very passionate

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/9/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, fantastic figure, lovely C- or D-cups, great arse and legs - looks more European than Asian

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DKF (amazingly passionate), BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes!!!!!!!!!!

My experience/comments : This is why punting is so good. This morning I spent an hour with an absolute babe who was incredibly sweet and provided fantastic service. Yes, it cost me $150 but it was more than worth it.

Called in the morning, spoke to Angie and booked Dior.

Arrived on time and was shown straight into Room 3. Paid Angie and showered. Dior entered as I was drying myself – she was wearing an orange-coloured bikini.

Dior is very pretty and has a great figure – lovely C-, or possibly D-cups, a very nice slim but still curvy figure, a cute butt and great legs. Just about perfect. She doesn’t look particularly Asian, more European in fact.

I lay on the bed and she soon joined me. After a brief check and wipe-down of my cock, she knelt above me and started kissing me – it was the start of some incredibly passionate DKFing that went on throughout the session whenever our faces were near each other – absolutely brilliant.

Soon she moved down and started rubbing her tits over my cock and then gently licking my shaft.

She started nice and slowly, lightly and sensuously before working her way up and taking my cock into her mouth. Excellent BBBJ – nice and sensual, great tongue action and going pretty deep (although it got very slightly toothy when she did that) and no interruptions.

After a good while I sat up and we had some more passionate DFKing while I fondled her tits and played with her pussy – she seemed to be getting quite horny.

Dior went to get a condom but we were only 20 or so minutes in so I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

This was great and she was moaning gently but with some enthusiasm.

After a while she pulled away – she reacted as if she’d cum but I’m not 100% certain. I tried to get her to turn around and sit on my face but she didn’t want to (perhaps she did cum and wanted a break) so she sucked me some more.

I then got her to lie on her back and I went down for some DATY. Once again, she squirmed away after a while so I knelt in front of her and suggested she get a condom.

Dior dressed me, applied some lube and we started with some mish.

Dior had made plenty of comments about my size so I went slowly at first and she took it well. It was so good looking down at her pretty face as I made love to this pretty, young girl and we passionately kissed from time to time.

I gradually increased the tempo and Dior got really vocal. It was a very energetic session and I eventually had to pause – it was so good and I didn’t want it to finish too early – so I suggested some doggie.

She kept saying “You number one” – I bet she hasn’t said that to anyone else!

Great sight looking down at her cute butt as my cock slid in and out. And she sounded like she was enjoying it.

We then switched to her lying on her back at the edge of the bed as I stood over her and we had another good spell of pounding and snogging.

I hadn’t asked whether I could cum in her mouth (Dior’s English is extremely limited) but the roster says she does CIM, so I suggested she suck me some more.

I lay on the bed and she knelt between my knees. I made it clear when I was cumming but she kept blowing me and I squirted into her mouth.

She kept sucking me for a good while and then knelt up, with her mouth closed, and smiled at me so cutely that my heart just melted.

Dior went to have a spit in the sink, followed by some mouthwash and a quick shower, while I just lay flat out, exhausted and very happy.

She rejoined me on the bed and she lay in my arms while we had a “chat” via her translator app.

Dior is from MLC (I think she said near Shanghai) and has been here two months. She works at 533 two days a week and also works at another place. She showed me the address on her phone – 53 Beresford, Greenacre. I looked it up when I got home. It’s called Pink Lady – I’ve not heard of it.

She told me her age (she looks a lot younger) and she couldn’t believe that I was 60 – love this girl.

Angie was knocking on the door do I quickly showered, dressed, gave her a big hug, saying that I’ll see her again, and departed.

Brilliant session with a lovely, pretty and very passionate girl – one to add to my ever-growing list of “up there with the best”.

Wanted a chat with Angie on the way out and had to wait in one of the cubicles while she was on the phone. Yeri came in because she’d left her stuff in there and she had to get ready for the next customer. I’d seen her a few weeks ago and she remembered me. She had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped round her. She dropped the towel to reveal her lovely figure and quickly struggled into her tight white dress (no bra or panties) while Angie was calling her. I helped her zip it up and she gave me a big kiss and I patted her bum before she dash off to her room. Usual chaos at 533.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Size/shape :Attractive model body, Tall for Asian, natural D-cups, great arse

Services Provided : DKF, Hugs and cuddles, CG, Mish, doggie, 69, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely- top WL

I rang Angie to make a booking for Stephanie, Angie said I have the ideal girl for you, Dior. She is best lady for you. Dior was my second choice if Stephanie was not available.

Arrived 15 mins early in case she was available earlier, Angie said she be ready after 4.00. The place was overflowing and I was sitting on the stool near towel rack looking up the corridor. There were interesting noises coming from Room 3 and 2 area. I could only hope this could be my day. I like it when the WL is really going off but not FOAM, very different sounds.

Finally Angie said couple of minutes – a very tall WL came from #2 to talk to Angie, wearing an orange bikini. She is an absolute striking beauty. Angie introduced me to, guess who – DIOR. Wow, all my wishes come true. Dior took me by the hand to her Love Haven #2.

As soon as we entered the room, Dior threw her arms around me and into an introductory DFK and tongue lashings. Kissing and cuddles, she reached down to see if my little man was going to visit as well. Wow she exclaimed – No1 just for me, yes.

Broke away to have a shower and back to the arms of this modelling beauty. An absolute perfect curvy body, beautiful face and gorgeous D cup natural soft breasts. She helped dry me down. I sat on the edge of the bed so I could suck these natural D Cups. She let me take charge and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and jumped into my waiting lap – little man at full height by now. Dior performed a magic pussy slide which almost had the little man swimming in the well.

We laid back onto the bed where Dior went to soft body touching, continued kissing and found her way down to my little man. Soothing balls sucking, licking my shaft then devouring my cock for a soft BBBJ. No tissue breaks, just enjoyable BBBJ. Asked her to turn over as was my chance to provide enjoyment for her. Attempted a soft DATY, but she wasn’t cooperative at first. Unfortunate miscommunication as she understands almost no English. We finally overcame our communication difficulty and we enjoyed the most wonderful and engaging time together. She let me go down for an wonderful soft long DATY which took her to another level as she squirmed with enjoyment. Her juice was so sweet and flowed. She finally domed me up and into the most torrid fucking time together. Cow girl was off the planet, then into mish, more BBBJ, 69 and doggie. Dior was quiet until she was ready to explode. Her vigour increased as she came closer to orgasm, once twice and more. We were both absolutely exhausted at the end of the hour. I knew she climaxed as her body was overheated and she smiled with enthusiasm.

I am still overheated today, the next day after my time with this absolute treasure.

Thank you Angie for knowing the type of WL I enjoy. I will definitely be back. I think Dior would be my new No1 if she had some English communication.

Silver Member

Dior is only around 160 cm or 5 foot nothing so not sure about whether its her as you say she was tall.
    There was a new girl there today who was very tall and also a beauty who speaks no English.

Default Dior 533 wiloughby

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Services Provided : DKF, Hugs and cuddles, CG, Mish, doggie, 69, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Saw Dior by accident. The original girl I booked was still engaged. Introduced to Dior and immediatly said yes, I wasn't disappointed.We went into the room when she started dfk me. She undressed me, sat me on the bed and stated with a BBBJ. She stripped and after some direction, english wasn't great, we 69"d. Awesome. She isn't afraid to be lead and try more than a few positions.Very satisfied and very happy. Will be back

Was she wearing an orange bikini? Dior that I met has is more than 5 foot, maybe 5'4". Gorgeous body, very very passionate. Absolutely loves to fuck endlessly.

Silver Member

Its hard to say the exact height but Dior is a little stunner and yes she loves to fuck the whole session.
    Also very passionate so it was probably her.
    Yes she had an orange bikini.
    There was a new girl in the waiting room who was at least 170 cm and a model body.

Silver Member

Dior fucked me cowgirl for 20 minutes non stop yesterday. She said she just wanted to fuck me so who am I to argue. She really got into it changing angles and leaning down kissing and grinding her pussy on my rock hard cock and very passionate the whole session. It was great and then some other positions later all fantastic.

Default Dior at 533 - GFE +++

Date of Visit : 28/09/17

Size/shape : 160 cm tall, Athletic Body, Pretty face/smile, C breast, Manicured pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DKF (Girl loves to KISS), BBBJ, GFE, Sex in various positions

Value for money/recommend? : YES, one of the most passionate session so far

My experience/comments :

Took the opportunity to book a session with Dior, after readying all the positive reviews from fellow punters - THANKS. Turned up after 90 minutes notice and was shown into the room close to the front door, pretty much on time.

Dior was dressed in her orange bikini, getting the room ready. First impression where great body, cute face and a sultry smile that got me hard pretty fast. After a quick shower onto the bed, where she discarded the bikini to reveal a nice body, with good sized breast and manicured pussy. In the bed, and we were soon DFK, plenty of tongue, with roaming hands - great start. She then worked her way to give my nipples a good working over, back up for more DFK, before heading down south.

BBBJ was nice, teased around the thighs, shaft and then onto a very competent BJ, which lasted a good 5 minutes. Back up for more kissing, before I turned her over and worked her breast, went down for DATY - but she turned me down saying it was too ticklish. This would normally be a negative, but with the passion from the kissing - I didn't mind.

Now this for me was the highlight of the session. We spent the next 30 minutes, just making out. DFK, kissing her neck, ears, back, stomach very erect nipples - you get the picture. At the same time she is returning the favour, as both our hands roam over each other bodies. Feel the goose bumps on her body, I am enjoying this immensely and I think she if feeling the same. I start working hands to her very cute bottom, and then start playing with her pussy - she is soaking wet, and she open her leg to give easier access with my finger - I didn't disappoint - WOW

As Dior is lying on top of me, I am feeling by cock bump against her ass and pussy, and she was also teasing me with the slight grind. This along with her wet pussy was getting serious scary, and had to put a stop to it and ask that we dom up. During this she is talking to me in Mandarin, I have no knowledge of mandarin, but I know she is teasing me - interesting chat we had

The last 20 minutes was mix of CG, Doggie - however the best was MISH, as gave the opportunity for more kissing and petting. Time was up, however I hadn't cum, however it didn't really matter to me. I had an amazing time with a beautiful lady who seemed to enjoy our time together

Would I recommend - hmmmmmmm - YEP

Default Dior at 533 - revisited (shows she's good)

Date of Visit : 29/9/17

Size/shape : Very pretty, fantastic figure, lovely C- or D-cups, great arse and legs - looks more European than Asian

Services Provided : DKF (amazingly passionate), BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Don't often see WLs more than once but Dior is an exception

My experience/comments : Called yesterday and booked a session with one of the new girls but when I turned up I discovered the girl I’d booked hadn’t turned up, nor had my second option.

It was the usual chaos on a Friday at 533 but I got a place in a cubicle and waited.

I then got lucky. Angie came along and said that someone who’d booked Dior had just called to say he couldn’t make it so, if I waited for a few minutes, I could see Dior. I had plenty of time so I said I’d wait.

I’d seen Dior a couple of weeks ago and I don’t often see WLs a second time, but Dior was particularly good so I was happy to take the opportunity to see her again.

I was also lucky to get Room 3 (same as last time I saw Dior) as the place was heaving with punters waiting in the corridor, on the stairs, etc.

The session was pretty much the same as my last one (13th September) so I won’t repeat it all, although Dior was a bit more sensitive during the DATY this time around. Dior is a passionate kisser and I love her enthusiasm during the session and a CIM finale is always a plus for me.

But I will repeat myself by saying that Dior is an absolute babe with a fantastic figure who provides great service.

Newboy if there was ever a brothel event in the Olympics you would be hands down a GOLD medal winner. Your exploits and consistency are to be admired!! Wonderful review

Couldn’t agree more with Shark
    NB you are a poet with your reviews
    I dont know how you do it.

Silver Member

Only problem with Newboys reviews is it show how many more great service gals out there that I need to see . I will put Dior on my todo list now as well. Keep up the great reviews.

She is differently and one to see
    All her reviews are excellent

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast