Thread: Helen | The definition of class and elegance

Default Helen | The definition of class and elegance

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 3 occasions | Dec 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 533willoughby.com.au

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : petite, A cup breasts, size 6 waist, bikini body, long flowing dark hair, manicured hands and feet, completely shaven, pretty face, always well presented, sweet smelling

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service | Safe Sex

Value for money/recommend? : Ridiculous question YES and Absolutely

My experience/comments :

My apologies to my fellow punters for my absence however I have noted Newboy, Chillisause, Pussyhunter, Punterman 2 etc etc have all flown the flag in my absence.

For those familiar with my reviews probably understand that I don't hold back. I will say it as i see it. I hate tiered pricing structures and I agree 533 could do with a spring cleaning or spruce up. As for Angie, I have built a rapport with her but I acknowledge other people's commentary and experience. In a separate post I will outline what I have witnessed recently with reference to some customers behaviour. Some guys are complete imbeciles and make men look like fools. No wonder us men have gone from being hunters to now being the hunted. We give feminists reasons to minimise our input towards many things in our society and we are losing our status. In Angies defence sometimes her reactions are as a consequence of an idiots earlier behaviour and unfortunately some unfortunate innocent person probably cops it wrongly.

533 is for those who have a desire for Asian women, a shop that has been built on Angie's vision of customer service particular to how she interprets her customer base to be. She has a stable of attractive and great service orientated girls and in my opinion you are most unlikely to experience a dud on a consistent basis unless you contribute to that with unrealistic expectations and stupid behaviour. What is stupid behaviour | Apply test here | If I did that at a Kings X venue would I be meeting Baba the 150 kg Tongan doorman and his 5 dear friends all called knuckles?

It is hard for a new girl to stand out here with Michele and Karen covering the PSE so well, with Pauline tempting with her bikini K Pop look, Dior with her growing fan base, Priscilla with her Hong Kong princess GFE, Sally with her humour etc etc etc. There are many others worthy of mention.

Now for me I have a love of very physical almost gym workout sex sessions as my previous reviews indicate. However by accident I met with Helen after seeing another girl and I thought that I would book her. Why ? because I dropped something on my way out and despite her not talking English, having never met me and my acknowledgement that some European / Anglo individuals do at times revert to racism towards Asians, she kindly raised my awareness. I then decided to book her on my next visit as it rare, at least in my opinion, to meet an attractive woman BOTH on the inside and outside.

Helen is not everyone's cup of tea. So YMMV. If you tend to be a bit reckless in behaviour, unable to moderate your comments and believe that because you pay you can grope and do as you please with her then she is not for you. Seriously! She does not speak much English but after a few visits her kindness and caring nature is very evident and she reciprocates any kindness you give to her. On one occasion she got a coat hanger and hung my shirt. She is elegant even in the way she walks, her finger nails and toe nails are manicured, her lingerie and dress sense reflect class and sexuality. Her hair is a waterfall of silk ebony and her petite body, whilst not busty, exudes very feminine features. She is not a Ferrari nor a Lamborghini but more of a top of the range Lexus or Mercedes that can still match it in the bedroom.

Now before any of you punters think, Shark67 has been mesmerised and was no longer seeing reality ... I will say this. For me when you kiss a girl on the neck and you smell the subtlety of a European perfume rather than a hit of Impulse, when you touch her hair it feels like silk, when she peels of her lingerie whilst looking at your eyes directly and when her movements are all cat like ..... then forget about any touchy feely references ... I feel like the King of the world. I adore class and elegance as it never fades and call me arrogant but it makes me look good as well.

Helen is all class in the bedroom. My 3 sessions had no shortcomings and she can sense mood and is not one one style pony. Everything she does is with elegance ... no hint of roughness or little girl learning the ropes. BBBJ is awesome, sex in all positions was both passionate and sexy with hints of PSE ... She is a woman ... not a girl and if you don't know the difference then either try with an open mind or just stick to what you like. Women like Helen give 533 that point of difference from the other like shops of which there are many. as Chillisause always states ... if you treat them well you get back tenfold and this is certainly the case with Helen.

I apologise for those expecting a blow by blow account with raunchy details. My other reviews do that and i might do another in the near future. What I was hoping to express with this review is Helen's uniqueness. If all you want is the high from an orgasm then I understand the other girls at 533 provide this service as good as Helen and some may extend more liberties. Either that or service yourself in your own time. Yet if you want to walk away with feeling better about yourself, experiencing a touch of class that will linger, understanding that not all women have that Oprah and Ellen attitude that all men are the enemy as well as getting that brain exploding high you get from sex with a beautiful lady ... then Helen is certainly all that.

I commend Angie on her recruitment of Helen. I hope she is around for a while.

Great comments anout Helen, Shark67.

I have seen before in a double session with another Lady.
    I saw her by herself yesterday for the first time. (Chloe at TP64).
    You are spot on regarding this Classy Lady and high standard of the Services that she provides.
    I have found another Lady to add to my list of favourites.
    Using Tapatalk

Well said mate. Helen is all class, I have known her as a customer for a long time and become ‘friends’ over that time. it’s unusual and unique because I seldom befriend WL’s, but as you described Helen is one of the rare gems that exude femininity, honesty, class and kindness.

sex with Helen is always an erotic experience and not just a hump job to let off some steam!