Default Dior - just a hottie.

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 5th August 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Very attractive, firm body, lovely curvy figure, no babies, C cup enhanced titties, nice erect dark nipples

Pussy : Lucky me – fully and freshly shaved

Roster : Lots of days – check with reception

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, DFK

Review:

No question, Dior is just a sweetie. Very attractive, beautiful eye makeup, great curvy body, and in the room - sultry.

I hadn’t seen Dior for a few months. She still looked fabulous, and was wearing (or not) a skimpy blank teddy top and skirt with no bra and her boobies peeking out from the sides. Yummy.

She is just so sexy (IMHO). Cute “cum fuck me” face, nice body, curves in all the right places. A nice size 8 and maybe a little more fuller in the body since our first encounter. A real woman as they say.

I fired up the music and away we went. She isn’t keen on strobe lighting so I ditched that and just used dimmed room lights and my Rave coloured stage lighting.

We had a little hug and a little DFK. Fortunately I was her first customer and I was delighted to find a freshly shaved pussy under her black teddy. I had forgotten her tendency to dislike DATY if she has been … er … overserviced. None of that today. She was up for lying on her back with legs apart and pussy on full display. Lovely pussy with nice large external lips. I had forgotten that she is very sensitive. I very, very gently and slowly persevered and wow it sure paid off. I even managed some very intense overhead DATY and 69. She is slow sensitive lover. Don’t rush it.
    DT BBBJ and tackle attention went on forever and she is super enthusiastic.

I was very careful to dom up, and get into her in mish. She is now all safe and insisted on condom use. Good to see and she even showed me her SMS STD tests results as all clear.

Mish, cowgirl, doggie, and standing doggie were all fun – especially with the black high heels. Corner of the bed would have to be the highlight when I achieved the optimum penetration angle, closely followed by doggie as she totally pushed bock on my fully inserted cock.

Cowgirl finale and I was done but Dior kept grinding away for some minutes until she was also satisfied. This hurt like hell, but who is complaining about getting fucked by a beautiful woman?

She isn’t the nympho she was a year ago where she was just of the charts IMHO and I was seeing her twice a week, but it was still a very enjoyable session.

(Angie has forked out for a new crim-safe front door. Make a note crims. The door lock jams against the door buzzer but hey at least there is some modernisation in progress).

Limited English but getting better. Attractive. Fun. Sexy. Firm body. Very passionate. A real hottie and a very enjoyable session.

Recommended.

Was there a past std issue with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Iplayforfun View Post
    Was there a past std issue with her?
    No. Not to my knowledge. Please do not misinterpret the review comment. All I was really saying was that is great to see girls are getting tested regularly and are happy to share the results.