>

Thread: DIOR - Lady with energisers in her back!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DIOR - Lady with energisers in her back!

On Friday night, in the Sydney downpour torrent and flood in the streets, I managed to drag myself to see Dior.
    A pleasant way to end my day. Never seen her before so it was a surprise package too.
    A sweet smile, a great body with real boobs and awesome legs that grabbed my attention straight away.With a shaved sweet snatch with a complimentary landing strip, Dior was a knockout from the word "Go!"

She goes from Woah to go in seconds flat as she pushed me to the bed and laid herself between my legs and dived into BBBJB with such enthusiasm that took my breath away! Slurping sounds, shaft licking and some stroking action that almost made me fucking cum!
    I just said stop that and lets 69
    Right on brother! 69 Rules! She obviously flicked into overdrive and went beserk on my cock! Sucking like a crazed school girl after prom night, head thrusting up n down on my cock like a piston on a steam train plummeting down hill in Switzerland! Meanwhile I parted her pink lips and dived in, honey yumm!
    All i could think of was cumming in her mouth...almost did
    Flipped her over and drilled her snatch missionary for a while. Great! Then we did doggy for some more tight fun....loved it here!
    She took over and Cowgirl time, as we held hands she pumped the fuck out of my cock till once again I almost came...
    I prefer to come in her mouth so i urged her to BBBJB once more and to bight down on my shaft, she was reluctant but I kept saying "Harder"
    Next thing i blew out! CIM and she took it out and squeezed every last drop out of me ...literally....

I swear she had a couple of Energiser batteries inside her!!
    Dior is Nothing but N R G!

MrJellyFish..Moses Smell The Roses!!!! I need to see this girl. Can I ask? Michelle does a great snow ball when I came in her mouth. Dior? Does she do the same? Swallows? Thanks brother.

Default Dior - Revisited

Person's Name : Dior

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 16/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : see above

Phone : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 160cm, great figure, enhanced C cup, slim and toned.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Catbath, dtbbbj, daty, lfk, cim

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, highly recommended.

My experience/comments : I seldom review repeat visits but make an exception for Dior who has become a favourite.
    Funny how things work out with zero planning. On Saturday I call Angie to check availability for a 2pm timeslot. She suggests Honey who I’ve never seen but assures me of good service as usual. I agree to the opportunity to experience a new girl.

On arrival everything has changed and Angie is apologetic but I’m pretty relaxed to discover that Dior will be available in about 15 mins. I check out some of the renovations while I wait.

Into Room 1 with Dior, gorgeous as usual, but ribbing me about not seeing her for a while. She’s cheeky and fun to be with as she prepares the room while I shower.
    Dior slowly strips off her black lingerie and joins me on the bed. Some lfk and a gentle catbath set the scene as we get serious. She slowly works her way down to my cock and balls to perform her formidable oral skills.
    As I relax and enjoy the session, letting Dior take charge, I start wondering to myself why I have not seen her more often. Licking, tongue flicks, slow generous sucking around balls, shaft and head combine to deliver an unbeatable sensual experience.
    As our session proceeds we rotate through sweet 69, facesitting daty, varied bbbj and a full range of oral sex experiences. Dior effortlessly moves from one position to the other without missing a beat. No interruptions.
    Ultimately she ends up between my legs looking up at me while sucking my cock and working her lubricated hand around my shaft and balls.
    Despite being only 40 minutes into our hour together, I just can’t resist and unload intensely into her mouth. Dior stays down gently shaking her head and swirling her tongue complete the job. I lie still enjoying the post cum buzz while Dior tidies up with a smile.

No penetration this time but certainly no regrets. Just a free flowing session of mutual oral sex. Unscripted, no plan, no clock watching. With the right girl and connection these sessions are the best and Dior is terrific.
    We chat and relax to finish our time together.
    In spite of the language barrier Dior is cheeky and fun.
    As I exit I ask Angie to schedule my next visit with Dior in a few days. I’ll keep my promise to Dior but there’s a selfish motive underneath for sure !
    Highly recommended.