Date of Visit : November 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150/hour per girl

Size/shape : Dior D cup, firm.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Both Chinese

Services Provided : FS only

Value for money/recommend? : Price is good but No!

My experience/comments :
    I really wanted to try a threesome and the reviews for 533 Willoughby seemed to suggest this was the place to try it. Never been here before so used the GPS and parked in a nearby street and then walked up and down willoughby rd trying to find the place. Finally found a small staircase next to the Malaysian restaurant that was at 533 so thought this must be it. Buzzed and went up and was greeted by who I thought must be Angie. Said I wanted a threesome and she said she only had Dior so I agreed. I was shown to the room at which point Angie said Virginia was also available. I didn’t think Virginia was my type but I thought it would be rude to refuse.

Got in the shower while the girls were trying to sort out the music. Finished showering and lay on the bed while they still messed around with the music and kept chattering away discussing what I thought must be some mundane issue - a real mood killer. Then Virginia put the dom on and proceeded to give me a bj - I was disappointed as the website and forums said bbbj and cim were offered. I asked if I could get bbbj and cim and was just laughed at which really put me off. Dior kept playing with her phone while Virginia gave me a bj so I thought this was a real waste of money booking them together - would have been better if I just booked them one after the other instead. I asked Dior if she could join in on the bj at which point Virginia handed it off to her and started playing with her phone. After a few strokes Dior said it was hard work and laid back and asked me to fuck her which I didnt mind. Very soon I blew my load and was told to jump in the shower before changing girls.

While I was in the shower Angie came in and said Virginia had another booking and so had to go and that she would charge me only $90 for her for half hour. I was glad as I thought it was a waste of money having 2 girls anyway if one of them is just going to play with their phone. The remaining half an hour with Dior wasn’t great either. She said she’ll give me a massage, then tried a handjob which didn’t arouse me at all, then she got tired and asked me to do it myself - why would I pay her money if I could have just sat at home and done it myself???

All in all a terrible experience. Definitely would have been a lot better if I booked 1 girl only and discussed what would be offered before signing up - then I might have got more services like bbbj and cim.

Anyone with any info on where Dior went? Haven't seen her on the rosters lately. I miss her very much.

Bronze Member

Possibly stuck in China with Amy (I heard she is)

Quote Originally Posted by whoreny2 View Post
    Possibly stuck in China with Amy (I heard she is)
    Pretty sure I just saw her in Westfield burwood wearing a mask tho....
    Anyone know where she might be working?

Bronze Member

She was working as Kiki at Roseville Rose pre Covid. There is still a Kiki on their girl listing but the Asian shops leave ex girls up for months

Quote Originally Posted by whoreny2 View Post
    She was working as Kiki at Roseville Rose pre Covid. There is still a Kiki on their girl listing but the Asian shops leave ex girls up for months
    Thanks will look into it