Person's Name : Dora

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 10 til late

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely long hair, tall, slim, A- or B-cups, cute butt, great legs, shaved (but slightly stubbly)

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : Light kissing, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - pretty, shapely and pleasant young lady, a bit shy and reserved but that adds to her allure

My experience/comments : Called Angie and asked about the two new girls on the roster. She said they were Dora and Paulina (who is brand new and at first Angie couldn’t remember her name). Angie recommended Dora in case the new girl didn’t turn up or didn't like the work, so I booked Dora.

Turned up on time and was shown straight into Room 3 by Angie.

Dora soon joined me and she got the room ready as I showered.

Dora is young-looking, quite tall and slim with a pretty face and lovely long hair. She has A-cups (maybe B’s), a cute butt and lovely legs. She was fully shaved but very slightly stubbly.

She is quite shy, quiet and reserved – probably a bit inexperienced.

Dora took off her red bra and g-string (which had really shown off her cute butt) and had a very quick shower before joining me on the bed.

There was a bit of light kissing before she started licking my nipples. After a while she moved down to lick my balls and then started a very good BBBJ, starting nice and slowly and sensually – just how I like it. No hint of teeth, not particularly deep but no interruptions and good eye-contact.

She moved round to my side so I could gently massage her clit while she still sucked me.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round to oblige. As I said, she is a bit reserved and didn’t respond as much as other girls, so I asked her to move round and sit on my face.

She responded a bit more but not greatly so I asked her to blow me some more.

Time to fuck so I asked her to get a condom. While she applied it (with her mouth) I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She didn’t reply at first and then said “Next time” – her prerogative.

We started with some mish. I started slowly and gently and asked whether she was OK – she took it well and got more responsive.

I then suggested some doggie and I stood by the bed while she knelt in front of me – she has a cute little arse.

I wanted some more of her great BJ so I withdrew and lay on the bed. Dora removed the condom, gave me a good wipe down and resumed sucking me.

When I was getting close, I made it clear I was cumming and she moved her head away and I came over her hand.

After a tidy-up Dora asked whether I wanted a massage but I got her to lie in my arms and we had a chat.

Her English is very good. She said she was from Beijing and had been in Australia for five years.

She only works at 533 on Sundays and works in an office in the City the rest of the week. She told me her age – early 20s.

The hour was soon up and it was time to shower dress and, after a big hug, depart.

Good GFE session with a nice young lady.

Had a chat with Angie on the way out. She introduced me to a first-day new girl – Paulina. Very pretty and young with a great figure and good English – that’ll soon be another $150 into the 533 coffers.

There have been a lot of comments in the past about the ages of the girls at 533 – supposedly lots of 35+ ladies and no young girls. But it seems to me that Angie has found a lot of new, younger girls recently while still keeping some of the good, experienced ladies (Karen, Gigi, Jan, Jessie, Michelle, etc). Of the last 10 new girls I’ve seen there, over the past couple of months, two have been early 30s but the other eight have been under 25.