Thread: Double treat

Default Double treat

Person's Name : Amanda n Judy
    Establishment : 533
    Date of Visit :1/7/18
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    Hours of Business : 10 am till late
    Rates : 150/hr
    Size/shape : both slim with smooth pussies, Amanda with saggy tits, Judy enhanced about 34-36
    Nationality or Ethnicity :
    Services Provided : DFK both, BBBJ both, sex in many positions
    Value for money/recommend? : yes
    Booked Michelle Saturday arvo for first thing Sunday morning. Unfortunatly I was running late and got there at 10:30.
    Michelle took another booking so Angie offered me 2 girls Amanda and Asuka , She wanted me to take both of them but I took Amanda only and told Angie to send Michelle in when she is free. I paid Angie for 2 hrs with Amanda and jumped in the shower.
    I'd just finished drying myself when Amanda came in the room, wearing a long black jacket, underneath she was in
    g-sting, bra , and black fishnet body suit and looked hot. Thoughts running thru my mind that this is gunna be fun. She put her bag down and we embraced and kissed, gentle at first but soon into DFK with my hands on her arse pulling her hard against me, so I can grind my hardening cock against her. We kissed for a few minutes before she broke away to setup the room with her music and stuff.

She was bent over the table trying to get her music going and I'd got in behind her and slide my cock between her legs.
    When she was happy with everything we were back to standing at the end of the bed kissing, she was stroking me and I was fondling her pussy n tits. I got her out of her gear and onto her knees to blow me. She'd go deep , facefuck herself as I stood there, occasionally I'd hold her head to facefuck her as well. As I wasn't fully hard I could hold her head at the base of my cock and grind her face into my groin, just luv that sight. I recon we mucked around for 40 mins or so before I got her on her back for some pussy munchin. She spread her legs giving me full access, so I licked and drilled my tongue deep into her cunt. Went lower to give her some rimming and as she seemed to enjoy this I also slid 1 finger then 2 into her pussy while I was alternating between licking her arse and back to her pussy.

I was hard now so we got the dom on I went back to licking her pussy then slid 2 fingers back inside her while I moved up to kiss her, She broke away from the kiss and said "you fuck me now", Ok I don't have to be told twice, I held my cock and rubbed him along her pussy getting him wet with her juices then plunged him half way inside. Amanda put her arms around me and pulled me fully inside her and into a DFK. I have had an extended layoff from punting due to some fairly serious surgery
    so I only lasted about 15 mins of fucking her in mish before blowing a huge load in the dom. Amanda came soon after as I stayed inside her until I was soft and slipped out. Amanda showered then I followed.

I was drying myself when the door opened and in walked Judy, she looked cute- youngish with nice tits. Her English ain't real good , and I tried to tell her that Michelle was going to join us soon, but she kept saying "you want me, we have fun you enjoy" I'd say no Michelle will be here soon. Finally Judy is infront of me and says "OK you take me and when Michelle comes, I go", and she takes my cock in her hand and starts to stroke it, god how can I control myself... I cant!, and I grab her tit in my hand and step in close to kiss her, She's standing there stroking my cock and sucking on my tongue while I fondle her tits. She knows she has got me now. Of course I agreed, Judy finally breaks away to get her bag, Angie comes in to collect the money, I quiz her on Michelle's availability and she tells me they had extended for another 2 hrs, but she says Judy will look after me like Michelle does, big boots to fill , but Angie looks after me pretty good with her girls she offers me, so I'm sure I'll be happy when I finally leave.

When Judy comes back I'm standing inbetween the massage table and the bed, Amanda in on her knees with my cock in her mouth, Judy brings in a lightshow ball and sets it up in sink with the music and dims the lights. She gets into the mood and strips off her gear, comes over to where I'm standing and she presses her body against me and we kiss straight into DFKing while Amanda is still enjoying having my cock in her mouth. Judy is getting quite worked up and my hand have found her snatch. Not long and her juices are flowing so I probe her pussy with 1 then 2 fingers while kissing her. She is so wet and is loving my 2 fingers deep in her pussy, I break the kiss, remove my fingers from her pussy and offer then to suck on, which
    she does, then back into her pussy, I eventually have 3 fingers in Judy's sopping wet cunt working her slowly and gently while she sucks my tongue almost out of my face.

Amanda's knees are getting sore so she stands and goes to get some refreshments, without me asking, Judy drops to her knees and with a quick wipe has my cock deep in her mouth and away she goes, similar to Amanda Judy starts to facefuck my cock. I put my hands on the back of her head and hold her right down at the base, no worries as I will take a while to get fully hard again after blowing once already. Amanda comes back in, gives us all refreshments then she stood beside me watching Judy devour my cock,
    We started kissing and after a while with Judy sucking my cock, I have Amanda standing beside me my finger inside her pussy and I start to press my finger on the other hand on her arse, slowly slowly as we kiss I put more pressure until I've got a finger both in her pussy and arse, Judy still on the end of my cock,
    WoW I'm in heaven.

Time to fuck Judy, dommed up and with her on her back I give her a quick tonguing, rub my knob in her wetness and plunge in.
    Judy wraps her legs around my waste and pulls me completely inside her. I fucked her all over the room used the massage table, the lounge, doggy on the seat in the corner. I was fucking Judy in doggy on the bed edge and had Amanda standing beside my kissing me, Switched the girls over with a change of the dom and fucked Amanda, then back again. Alas couldn't get another load away.

But had a great time with 2 very willing ladies, Treat them right, with respect, and they will treat you, as they did me

Silver Member

Awesome review Max. Can you clear some messages out of your mail box as would be awesome to compare some stories.

Cleared message box John

Silver Member

Cheers mate. Sent you a message. Doubles are just awesome hey