Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 am to late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : 160 cms trim size 10

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Ellie is Chinese, early thirties, 160 cms, trim size 10, with enhanced C boobs. She's lovely with a happy disposition that makes her smile.

On the website most of the ladies are listed as size 6. For me, that is the smallest frame of a woman that I enjoy. My preferred size is 8. Ellie's size 10 is also good.

We started standing beside the bed, kissing, her lips caressing my lips and then her tongue on my lips and then gently penetrating inside. I could smell her breath, my eyes were closed, I was enjoying the close contact of a woman. Eventually we moved onto the bed, with more kissing and feeling each other's body. Then onto some nipple sucking by Ellie, some BBBJ, on with the dom and into mish. I didn't come. Sometimes that happens, who knows why. I want sex, I'm with a lovely woman and ... nothing! Age has something to do with it. Someone said the brain is the largest sex organ so putting that into use, I visualised and with Ellie's help, I came. It was great. I find that usually these delayed comings result in a more intense experience.

Afterwards Ellie gave me a massage to the finishing time. We talked a little but later I regretted not talking more to Ellie who has good English and is an interesting person. In these interludes, there is a brief opportunity to see into another's life which I largely missed. I think that was due to the languor created by coming so well. Ah well, next time!