Thread: Ellie at 533

Default Ellie at 533

Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 30/3/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (not fat), nice C-cups. shapely butt and unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish, doggie, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Saw that 533 had two new girls on the roster – Kimi and Ellie. Called Angie and booked Ellie.

Turned up on time and was shown straight into Room 2 by Angie where Ellie was waiting. Handed over the money and showered.

Ellie has a pretty face and is quite tall with a curvy figure. She has a nice pair of C-cups and a shapely butt with a tattoo on her back. She is unshaven and has quite good English, with a cheerful and engaging personality.

She had a quick shower after me and soon joined me on the bed.

She immediately started DFKing me and then went down to my nipples and on to the important bits.

It was a pretty good BBBJ – great eye-contact, good tongue action and no interruptions but it was a little bit toothy. I mentioned this and it improved after that.

Ellie was kneeling besides me and I was stroking her leg. She then grabbed by hand and placed it on her crotch – I like pro-active girls!

She moaned gently while I massaged her clit.

I suggested some 69 and she readily moved round. This is where it went wrong and it was my fault.

Ellie was moaning loudly and still blowing me while vigorously wanking me – it was just too good. I got her to stop but it was too late and I couldn’t stop myself from cumming.

This was less than 15 minutes into the session and I usually only manage one squirt in the hour. I just went off like a teenager. I’m usually good at getting to the edge and pulling back but I got it wrong this time. All credit to Ellie for getting me so aroused.

Ellie tidied me up and gave me a light massage while we had a chat.

She said she was from Shanghai and had been in Australia for just over a year. It was her first day at 533 and, as my booking was at 11am, I was probably at most her second customer. She said she didn’t work anywhere else and she went to school to learn English for most of the week. I asked whether she had previously worked in another place and she said “Yes, a Chinese supermarket”. Different type of work, I guess.

After a while I was hard again and Ellie blew me some more. It was a bit too early for a second full-on erection so I asked whether I could lick her.

She eagerly lay on the bed and I went down for some DATY.

Ellie is very responsive and was soon very loud and writhing around. I inserted a digit while licking her and she eventually squirmed away from me saying “Very good, thank you”. I pretty certain she came.

More BJ and she then put on a condom and we started in the mish. There had been plenty of “Big cock” comments but she took it well – not tight but OK as not much lube was used.

Again she got very vocal – I could hear the doorbell going and conversations in corridor, so I guess the other punters could hear Ellie as well.

I suggested some doggie and stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed.

She has a lovely shaped arse and it was good looking down as I slid in and out.

Unfortunately, because of my earlier lack of self-control, I wasn’t going to cum a second time and I withdrew I and lay down while she tidied me up.

Ellie suggested a hand-job, which was good, and I massaged her clit while she did it, but I just didn’t have a second squirt in me. This is by no way an adverse reflection on Ellie’s abilities - I’d had a great session elsewhere yesterday and I’m not young anymore.

Time was soon up and I showered and dressed while Ellie showered.

Good session with Ellie and it was my fault that it wasn’t a better session. Nice young girl, seems to be new to the job and has potential.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 01/04/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late (Ellie works till 7.00pm)

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (just a bit of puppy fat, very nicefat), breast C with super responsive nipples. shapely butt, natural , but modest bush, no problem

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Shanghai)

English: Pretty good

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Cowgirl (probably much more available, that's all we got round to)

Recommended: Definitely, a loveley girl

Ellie is a friendly engaging girl, pretty if not stunningly beautiful. She has a warm, happy demeanour and communicates effortlessly. She only works one day a week and I believe her when she says she is a genuine student. She has been in AUS for eight months to stuidy English. She live far south, and thus only works toill 7.00 pm, probably the 533 taxi doesn't take them home that far away.

We immediately got into prolonged sensous deep kissing whilst still standing. After a while of this I sat down on the bed to get level with her nip[ples and started licking those. Her resopponse was immediatre, starting to moan and the nipples went fully erect with a ping! A bit of that and I lay her down and carried on alternately kissing her and caressing her nipples. This went on for a good while, and I started stroking her tummy and thighs. Moved down and orally explored the area around her womanhood, working down to her sweet rosette,. She was apparently enjoying this, so I went on and rpoceeded with extended DATY, which had her squiming with pleasure. Don't think I actually got her accross the line, but she seemed not to mind any of it. With almost half an hour up, she said it was my turn and proceeded to give me a pretty damn good BBBJ. Ten minutes of that, then on with the raincoat and she straddled me in cowgirl. SHe is tight and has excellent technique, and after about 5 minutes of this it was decision time - stop her to let me regain control of myself, or let her blow? She was by not raising hereself quite high up and had increased the frequency of her wild bopping. Coupled with her vise like clutch on the tip of my member, I decided that this was just too good to stop and let the explosion take it's course.

She cleaned me up, gave me a bit of a leg massage, and then cuddled up to me and we had a nice chat. What a sweet gem, a true GFE, she is not a long term, hardened working girl, please respect that and treat her gently.

I will be back!

Value for money/recommend? : Yes