Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby exotic girls

Date of Visit : 15/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am Thursdays and Saturdays

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 170cm tall, Cute Face, Curvy, enhanced breast, yummy and responsive pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Shanghai China

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, numerous position

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

Been punting for close to a year now, and got the all clear on the STD test - took the opportunity to celebrate with a punt. Ellie, whom I saw in the hallway the last time I was at 533 was rostered on, and a booking was soon made. Turned up, settled the finances and was soon in the upstairs room, where Ellie was waiting. She has a very cute smile, nice body with curves in the right places and very attractive in my opinion. Offered a shower and i think its time for a little fix up of the shower room - leaky, wet floor - not the best feeling under foot.

Once finished, back into the room, and Ellie and I into a very nice kiss which ends up in DFK, very nice and getting hard very quickly. I take the opportunity to then sample her nice breast - nice size, sensitive and responsive - which always makes the session nicer. Soon work my way down to her pussy, unshaven - however kept well and proceed to DATY - again very responsive and I think she may have cum once or twice. Back to to some more DFK, before she commences on a very nice BBBJ, very nice tongue action, and various speeds and depth - including good attention to balls. After about five minutes, I ask for 69 and we spend another 5 minutes in this position - pussy very nice to eat out and she doesn't a little rimming and play on her anus

More DKF, before she gets a condom and applies with her mouth - some more BBBJ, before she gets on top in CG - no lube, she is tights and feels nice and warm in there Next position is mish, followed by doggie, which we both enjoyed the most, and spent a good 15 minutes in this position. Also inserted a finger into her ass in this position and feels great- as she feel your cock and finger insider her. She getting very vocal as we continue and with me working up a nice sweat.

I ask for a break, but instead she positions me cuddling her on the side, and I enter from his position. No stop for the wicked, so pound away again, whilst I play with the breast and clit from this position. Getting close to the hour, so softening a bit, but she grasp with her pussy muscle and milks again. This girls seem to be loving it, and does wonders for the confidence.

Time was pretty much, so she commences on a HJ, which I take over - she in turns starts DFK me again, until and I come.

Great session, non stop from a girl who seems genuinely horny - definitely recommend