Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150/ph

Size/shape : plump / curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : not really

My experience/comments :

I had a massage over in north sydney - was a bit toey after so i stopped when i drove past 533
    had the usual shuffle and sales pitch from angie - said send me whoever as she was just rambling
    Ellie is a curvier girl then expected via angies description - She has broken english and at least tried to communicate
    Had a few bruises on her leg which she said was from her falling in the shower (easily understandable after going into the shower haha)
    She performed a robotic bj during which she kept asking me questions about me , sort of distracting - I tried to get her back into it quite regularly
    I ended up asking her to lay down so i could do my thing - very star fish but then again it was hard to communicate my point accross

I wouldnt recommend to go out of your way to see ellie - she talks alot about nothing and isnt overly energetic - but if you want a quick release then go for it

Silver Member

Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 12 Dec 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : Size 7, shaved pussy, 165cm, b Cup, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity :China

Services Provided :BBBJ DATY, Edging, hand release

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Ellie has a pleasant, friendly and engaging personality. She has a pretty face and is very communicative and speaks fairly good English.

She has attractive legs. She is fully shaved, her bust is fairly small, and she probably weighs a tad more than she would wish to, but it's all within reason.

She has excellent technique, giving superb head.

Once we moved to DATY she was very responsive. When I was ready to move on, she offered to edge me slowly, which is something I can't resist. She is good! Good slow action, lots of variation, and when I asked her to lube up my perineum, balls and crack she took the message on board and heightened the pleasure with prolonged teasing, including a deep prostate massage. She built me up to and earth shattering eventual climax.

I usually like to finish with a penetrative climax, but I would be hard pressed whether to try that out at a next visit or rather opt for for more of the same.

Lovely lady, if you don't mind a MILF and rather look for the heightened pleasure an experienced operator can offer, Ellie is your girl.
    Last edited by downthelane; 29th May 2021 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Removed double line spacing

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 29 May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Size/shape : Size 7, shaved pussy, 165cm, b Cup, curvy, pretty face

Services Provided ATY, Missionary, BBBJ Edging, hand release

My experience/comments :

Time to bump up Ellie's review afer another excellent punt. It was freezing cold at 10am on a Saturday and she took me to the last room at the back, which she said is the smallest and thus is the quickest to be heated up by the aircon. No problem there, and she went off to get a blanket fior us to lie under until the room had warmed up.

We had a lovely kiss and cuddle whilst our extremities defrosted, which morphed into a passionate groping session.. She was getting horny and first presented her nipples for some attention and than moved up to sit on my face for some overhead DATY. She clearly enjoyed that. After a while I thought that I could do with a bit more air so asked her to lie down so that I could continue from above. She was getting very heated and it was not long before she came. She wanted more and asked me to put my tongue inside her whilst she worked her button with a small vibrator. It did not take her long to come again. I moved up and entered her slowly for a protracted session in MISH.

When I reached a point where it was starting to get difficult to keep holding back I withdrew and asked her to pleasure me with her legendary BBBJ skills. This girl knows how to keep you on edge! She lubed up my balls and backside and started a prostrate massage without a break in the BJ action. Oh, heaven! My dick was throbbing by now and she started a lubed up hand job without stopping the prostrated massage. Awesome, I could no longer hold off and exploded in an intense release.

She cleaned us up and cuddled up to me under the blanket. A true GFE, we could have lain there for much longer, in fact I almost dropped off in this snug post coital bliss. But time was up, so after a perfunctory splash in the laundry shower I got dressed and was back out into the cold.

Treat her well, she is a honey, puts in whatever it takes to make you happy.
    Last edited by downthelane; 29th May 2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Removed double line spacing

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post

Date of Visit : 29 May 2021

Size/shape : Size 7, shaved pussy, 165cm, b Cup, curvy, pretty face

Services Provided ATY, Missionary, BBBJ Edging, hand release

My experience/comments :

Time to bump up Ellie's review afer another excellent punt. It was freezing cold at 10am on a Saturday and she took me to the last room at the back, which she said is the smallest and thus is the quickest to be heated up by the aircon. No problem there, and she went off to get a blanket fior us to lie under until the room had warmed up.

We had a lovely kiss and cuddle whilst our extremities defrosted, which morphed into a passionate groping session.. She was getting horny and first presented her nipples for some attention and than moved up to sit on my face for some overhead DATY. She clearly enjoyed that. After a while I thought that I could do with a bit more air so asked her to lie down so that I could continue from above. She was getting very heated and it was not long before she came. She wanted more and asked me to put my tongue inside her whilst she worked her button with a small vibrator. It did not take her long to come again. I moved up and entered her slowly for a protracted session in MISH.

When I reached a point where it was starting to get difficult to keep holding back I withdrew and asked her to pleasure me with her legendary BBBJ skills. This girl knows how to keep you on edge! She lubed up my balls and backside and started a prostrate massage without a break in the BJ action. Oh, heaven! My dick was throbbing by now and she started a lubed up hand job without stopping the prostrated massage. Awesome, I could no longer hold off and exploded in an intense release.

She cleaned us up and cuddled up to me under the blanket. A true GFE, we could have lain there for much longer, in fact I almost dropped off in this snug post coital bliss. But time was up, so after a perfunctory splash in the laundry shower I got dressed and was back out into the cold.

Treat her well, she is a honey, puts in whatever it takes to make you happy.
    Ellie's BBBJ skills are second to none, she'll take it deep and hold you there seemingly not needing to breathe, and her tits are lovely to suck deep into your mouth. She always does her best to make you very happy.