Silver Member

Thumbs up Ellie - beautiful lovely girl

Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby exotic girls

Date of Visit : 11/5/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am Thursdays and Saturdays

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 model figure 170 cm tall 175 cm in heals and lovely curves, great legs and boobs, beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Shanghai China

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, mish, full length cuddles,massage

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes baby

My experience/comments :

Well what a great time I just had at Angie's place.

Have bean reading about Ellie and thought ok lets book her.

Only waited a couple of minutes and out comes this gorgeous young lady and when I saw her I thought fuck me this girl is hot.

Tight fitting mini skirt showing off those awesome legs and she has really good sized breasts and pretty face so I am getting horny already.

Ellie is quite tall and with her heals she was almost my height so she walks over to me and commences an extended deep French kiss while playing with my cock that lasted five minutes.

Now my cock was just about ripping my jeans open due to her being so fucking awesome and I was holding her and stroking her like long lost lovers. (fuck I am in love again)

I strip down and jump in the shower and Ellie grabs me for some more kissing and now my cock is full on hard in her hand while we kiss some more.

I ask her to lay down and I get straight into some pussy licking after asking if she likes it.

Very nice pussy and my tongue was in there for maybe ten minutes and Ellie was making all the right noises so my cock is really needing her mouth so I suggest 69 and she is sucking on my balls and cock then balls and I am munching away on her lovely snatch like its my last day on earth and she is making some moaning sounds with my cock in her mouth.

I also gave her some light rimming and she liked that so then I licked her pussy for another ten minutes and then I ask for some missionary and this girl is a beautiful full figured girl and her pussy is fucking amazing.

My cock was in cock heaven and it was so warm and snug in there that my cock wants to live there now.

Ellie said she loved the way it felt and was very girlfriend and we were kissing open mouth with tongue as I fucked her slowly and this gets me so horny with the sight of a beautiful pretty young girl who looks and acts like she is loving it.

After five minutes I elevated up a bit and increased the pace and Ellie was really getting into it now and some more kissing and hugs then I gave her some fast hard fucking and she just loved it and was really in the moment and just enjoying it and not rushing me to finish.

I was able to do the fast pace for five minutes and finished with a fantastic orgasm all credit to Ellie and the way she reacted and she climaxed at the same time that I finished and said later that she came twice.

I needed a couple of minutes to catch my breath because she really inspired me to fuck her to the best of my ability.

I did not get to try other positions because the missionary was so good and I was ok just to do that but will book her for a longer session one day.

Ellie then suggested a massage and I can tell that she has worked as a masseuse because it was very good and relaxing.

I then said to just lay there for five minutes and cuddle and talk and she is a very nice person so lets all treat her well and keep her happy.

She will be a regular for me.

Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Date of Visit : 12/5/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 1000-late

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : 8, c cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DFK, CBJ (my choice), DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

I was hoping to see if Emma was on at Roseville Rose, but logged on here to see that they have stopped paying their fees again, so, rather than wait for their website to be updated I had a look at the roster for 533, and was pleased to see Ellie was on, and a quick phone call secured a booking.

(I have been to Roseville earlier in the week and still have a post to make for that booking.)

I arrived a little early and was sent straight to the room, with the papasan telling me he was going to get a towel, at which point I was having a mix of uncertainty and anticipation, wondering whether Ellie would be appealing. Fortunately, before I got in the shower she arrived in the room, and I was delighted to see a young lady with a beautiful face, a nice body, and good English skills as well. I would describe her as fun, and a bit cheeky.

After my shower we began with some DFK (after a little interlude while I sat naked on the bed as the papasan fixed the air-con), and a good play with Ellie's firm natural c-cups. I was definitely turned on by the attention from this lovely lady.

I moved my mouth down over her nipples, and she reached out and played with my cock, taking my time enjoying the moment, alternating between DFK and sucking on her nipples, gently inserting the tip of my finger in her pussy from behind.

Ellie then moved south, and because of her excellent English I was able to organise for her to slide on a condom without interrupting the flow of her ministrations. She gave my balls an excellent workout in her mouth as well, and it was a delight to see her mouth engulfing my cock.

I asked her to turn for some DATY / 69, and am pleased to report she has a lovely pussy to munch on, with a small map of tassie above, is responsive, and became wet during the attention.

It was then time to fuck, and we started in mish, with episodes of DFK to accompany it, along with some fine hand-fulls of her breasts.

On to side-saddle, then doggie, before getting Ellie to climb on for a cow-girl ride to orgasm. Ellie prompted me to remember to look in the mirror at the end of the room to enjoy the view.

A very good massage followed, and I left happy indeed.

As an aside, it was pleasing to see her gargle on some disinfectant mouth wash at the end, and she was cupping something in her palm as she made her way to the shower, which turned out to be some 'female intimate wash', nice to see her keeping herself as clean as possible. (When OS visiting friends I mistakenly used the same stuff as shower gel, hard to read Chinese characters in the shower, did a fine job, but probably a bit on the pricey side for a whole body, no doubt will be hidden next time I visit.)

Ellie is a great punt, I'm hoping to the opportunity to pay a repeat visit

Silver Member

Anyone know where Ellie is working now?