533 Willoughby Girls

Saw Ellie today! Holy crap! She's a hot classy Chinese babe with finesse!

I spent an hour with this sultry vixen and just 1 look was all it took to book her!

Angie said she has many bookings and I had no doubt once I laid eyes upon her. Those perfect 10 legs! Oh man! And her heart shaped face, are just starters. Once in the room she dropped her threads and I started to harden up within seconds flat! Ellie rocks a lil' bush au natural, with nice C cup fun bags, but her body is just well proportioned that 1 look and I just wanted to fuck her on the spot!

The session started with loads of eye contact but I just wanted her hot wet mouth on my cock and see her head bobbing away!

Pretty much soon enough she was! lol

Ellie is simply a very pleasant sexy babe! I'd love to take her to a nice restaurant and spoil her then........fuck her stupid!

Her BBBJB skills were amazing as she gently licked my shaft as she jerked me off in between sucks! Fucking amazing stuff! Ellie has this knack of knowing how much pressure your cock needs and delivers the goods! Lots of slurpy tongue flicking action coupled with suction that comes close to some of the star winners here at 533!

Ellie speaks clearly well and responds to your need without much direction. But I had to eat this honey pot of pink flesh very soon....

I'll be honest with you here....1 look at Ellie and I knew I had to have her snatch in my mouth within the next 20 minutes of meeting her! She's just one of those babes.....if you know where I'm coming from?

Anyway Ellie's body is a pleasant curvy set of humps n as she sits on the bed's edge I can imagine waking up to her on a daily basis!

I think I'm falling in love here!

I laid her flat and went to town on her DATY this was heaven, but I knew 69 would be the ultimate. Anyway I licked those pink bits till I had lock numb jaws! lol

Then I told her to get ready to 69. She went to it with no questions and we devoured each other for some time. With her perfect ass cheeks in my face and that shinning clit, this was pure heaven!

I had to get inside this maiden so I once again laid her down and dived deeply into her tunnel. She moaned gently yet loudly and her moans were a massive turn on!

Wow this babe really has a sensual touch about her. The way she speaks, she moves and fucks are all just perfect. I think i hit the Jackpot today!

I was pretty pooped so I lay there in starfish pose and she went to work on me...OMG!

Pulling my cock and sucking away at the same time was awesome! Eventually I blew my load on her perfect tits and watched her as she gazed up at me with those BIG baby eyes!

Love you Ellie!