Saw Ellie again today...man is she a saucy hot Chinese baby doll faced super slick cock sucking, pussy hugging gorgeous sex kitten!
She wastes no time in turning her passionate love kisses into action. This doll faced creature from Shanghai is a temptress of sex! With deep French tongue action that is unmatched in 533, Ellie turns on the action within seconds of eye contact. Her slithering slippery hot tongue has a mind of it's own! Passionate kisses that seem to go on for ever (not that I'm complaining) are just the entreé for Ellie.
Her super curvaceous figure is to die for and her tidy bush is a mere tasty delight when you get to taste her! As i did indeed!
Ok ok ok ok.....so 1000 kisses later she delivers the Super Girlfriend Experience that just makes you wanna take her home, and her tofu skin is a pleasure to behold, but it's those perfect 10 legs that caught my eye when I spotted in the hallway weeks ago! She reeks of Super model status and belongs in a clothes outlet like Myers!! I mean classy!
Ellie has a great grasp of English and with little or no accent she simply is a beauty to behold.
SO her tricks include BBBJB with a hint of teeth that eventually even I had to ask her to tame it down as she delivers those punches with enthusiasm and lust!
The session soon turns on the heat when she kneels on the floor on the pillow and lubes up her right hand which explores my asshole and balls as she deep throats me! Her head bopping furiously as she fiddles with my balls, making my cock harder by the minute. I go weak at the knees and I stop her cause I need to taste her ....badly!
I lay her on the bed and dive right in there with her legs spread wide as I delve deeper n deeper in there, spreading her legs wide and those pink lips apart so I can have maximum access to her tasty flesh. Her moans escalate as I lick n suck her clit harder n faster. She's loving it and moans so loud I barely hear the doorbell as we are in Rm1 right next to it! I continue DATY for several minutes and watch her reeling in XTC which is turning me harder n harder. I suggest 69 and this is where she shines. Ellie is a natural lover, full of power, passion n play. Love it! Her sweet face is a major turn on but her smoking body is a mass bonus. We continue for about 15 minutes and the time flys by as we eat each other out! it's fucking great but I need to get inside her pussy.....

I command her to hop to the dick and ride me, which she takes to like a rod to a magnet! My cock slides in that tight pussy then she pumps my cock with gusto as I watch those perfect C cup titties bounce ....heaven! I eventually flick her over into doggy and slide my cock in there as it's even tighter from this angle.
I almost come so I once again drop her on the bed and missionary her as I cradle her sweet heart shaped face, she can't resist and she French kisses me almost to death!
This girl is on fire! I love it! She fiddles with my nipples and squeezes them harder, driving me into a painful lusty fuck machine so I naturally HAMMER her pussy harder! SHe naturally moans LOUDER! Love it! This is fucking great!!!!

Soon enough I'm fast approaching explosion city and squeeze her hard and she does the same with her pelvic floor muscles. WoW! Amazing feeling. SHe just gets better n better! i deliver the goods and fill that sac with a weeks worth of jizz as she yelps for more! Sorry all out!
We shower and we lay on the bed in total darkness as the lights blew out suddenly and she takes full advantage of the situation and proceeds to BBBJB again! OMG this girl is a vixen! Time is up and I dress, DFK again and bid goodbye!