Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd, Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/ellie.html

Hours of Business : 10 am to early evening every Thursday and Saturday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 167 cm tall bare foot lovely curves very firm body not flabby, firm c or d cups, great legs, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese or Singapore?

Services Provided : DFK on steroids, BBBJ with balls sucking, cowgirl with DFK and me sucking nipples, side saddle doggy with different angles, doggy, missionary, cuddles and more kissing.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Well this girl is a sexy minx and just loves being licked, fingered and fucked and sure knows how to please a sex maniac like me. Straight into intense kissing while playing with my cock and I am still dressed so my cock is really straining against the fabric. I shower and then more intense kissing with lots of flicking and rolling tongue action. Ellie sits on the edge of the bed and she wants my tongue in her pussy saying that I make her so horny. I am licking while holding her legs back and going softly then with some faster flicking and she is going mental saying that she loves me. I then softly lick her sexy butt slowly teasing her and then her pussy again alternating and she is really going off at the feel of it. I then slowly and carefully insert a finger and commence some more licking of her clit and she is moaning some more. After some ten minutes of getting her extra horny its now my turn and by this time Ellie is worked up and so horny and she engulfs my throbbing hard cock with some gusto while massaging balls and arsehole and I am in heaven right now just watching this sexy lady suck the crap out of my cock and balls. Ellie then gets on top and fucks me cowgirl and gasps as I enter her because she is so worked up. I then fuck her from underneath holding her nice firm butt and suck on her large boobs and she is loving this. Then we go to side saddle doggy and Ellie really loves this position and it felt fantastic and watching her reaction and seeing her lovely curvy body and she is so horny crying out that she loves my big cock and I am grabbing her boobs and pulling her onto me from different angles and she is massaging my balls. I then go to missionary and her pussy is so warm and snug and it feels amazing because I can really fuck her hard and she just loves it crying out that I am a good fuck and I make her so horny and after a few minutes of this I go back to side saddle because it felt so good and came after five minutes with an intense orgasm because I was so worked up. I could feel Ellie's pussy contracting tightly for a couple of minutes on my cock during and after the orgasm. We then just lay there and cuddled and talked for ten minutes. So she is a sexy lady who can get you really fired up just because she is genuine and just loves fucking and all things sexy and she is great to look at in every way.