Gold Member.

Default Emily

Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : Friday in March 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : ?

Rates : $90 HLF

Size/shape : Tiny model or ballet dancer figure. Perhaps size 4 or six. Maybe B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FK, BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

Face: 7/10

My experience/comments :

Emily has returned after a break of a few years.
    She was one of my all time fave girls at 533 back then.

Time it seems has taken it’s toll on her looks unfortunately, either that or she wasn’t wearing any makeup which may be more accurate.

At any rate she was excited to see me and remembered our last encounter.
    Which is not to say it was likely sexually memorable for her but rather she’d just spilt boiling water on herself and I was her last customer before heading to the hospital.

I said at the time that she should just end the session and rush there right then and there.

But she wouldn’t have a bar of it.
    She is a dedicated provider.

I was the 3rd customer since returning to this work that day and she said she only provided CBJ to them but she knew me so she would do BBBJ.
    Now don’t get me wrong she is very talented in this respect but todays session just lacked the sexual passion of the past.
    No gazing up into my eyes as I recall.

She was also super reluctant to kiss which was a change from the past and CIM was off the menu despite her offering this in spades to me in the past.

We did mish briefly and she didn’t seem keen on doggy as she wrinkled her nose at the suggestion.
    She is a joy of have hanging off the end of your cock.

She is just so petite you feel like she is a glove on your cock.
    Sublime.

And so a BBBJ with wet HJ finish it was.

SILK

Silver Member

Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : Wed 19 April 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : ?

Rates : $90 HLF

Size/shape : Tiny model or ballet dancer figure. Perhaps size six. Maybe B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss - involving tongues">FK, BBBJ, FS, DATY

Value for money/recommend?: Definitely

My experience/comments :

Oh Wow

Just had an awesome session with Emily, booked her for half an hr in the afternoon. Arrived a few minutes early and Angie showed me to a room at the front, had a shower whilst Emily was finishing up with a shower after her last appointment.

She arrived wearing a long red silky dress, we stood in front of each other and felt each others bodies and some kissing, some tongue action, lifted her up while she wrapped her legs around me, she laughed saying so strong.

Slowly undressed her and then moved onto the bed as she was trying to grab my dick. More kissing and sucking on those lovely breasts. Removed her panties and then went down for some of her delightful pussy, down there for a while and she couldn't get enough, wanted me to work harder and harder. She was really enjoying this. She was clean shaven with a patch of fur on her pelvic region.

She then grabbed me and wrapped a dom on and we went for mish, she was a great root. I came in the dom.

We laid next to each other and she went back to my dick, giving me an awesome BBBJ, whilst lightly flicking my balls with her fingers. After a few minutes she grabbed some lube and applied some to my balls and started massaging them as her fingers wandered towards by butt. And then in it went, wow.

All the while I had a finger in her pussy giving her another workout from behind, she was really enjoying this.

We then finished off the session and had a shower together and another quick kiss and headed off.

Definitely see her again.