>

Thread: Emily - Thursdays

Default Emily - Thursdays

Called Angie this morning to tell her I was only my way and who is available.

She suggested Emily, a newish girl.

I saw another girls first in the intro then Emily.

Easy to take Emily as she was very direct, pushing herself against me and grabbing my cock through my jeans - I take you thanks!

Quite an attractive girl, claims to be 27, but we know you should probably add 10 years to that.

Nice body, bolt ons, great attitude.

Hopped into the shower and out in a few moments to the slowish undressing of Emily before me.

What I missed with Kim on Monday, i.e. DFK and BBBJ was made for by this little number let me tell you!

I thought my tongue was going to be sucked out of the throat, her DFK was that vigorous. Very passionate kisser indeed.

Now onto the good stuff, I put her in miss on the corner of the bed with me stand with slightly bent knees and dished her a good serving for about half an hour - and she just loved it, saying she had not had any since a week ago. She was quite a good root.

We then moved to best part - the BBBJ.....

Me spread eagle on the bed and Emily between my legs, what proceeded was one of the best blow jobs I can recall. I have a decent length and she devoured it to the base with ease. This is a feat I have witnessed rarely, let alone an Asain. This delight proceeded for about 10 minutes before she grabbed a dom and put it on her index finger lubbed up and worked it into my ass whilst giving me a mix of great suction and deepthroat until I let rip down the back of her throat in what left my legs spasming and my whole body twitching. I'll give her 10/10 for that.

Emily has only been at the shop for a few weeks and has been in oz for 8 months, but English is quite good. As she only works on a Thursday and works no where else, seeing her at 11.30am and being her first appointment for the week and her being horning may well have added to the spice - but hey, she did Angie proud.

W

Default Chalk and Cheese

Waldo..What a difference a few days make..From Kim to Emily..Chalk and Cheese it would seem..

From memory Emily also offers some special extras too..

Good to see you enjoyed yourself and took the time to let fellow punters know about your experience.

Gidday GTI,

Thanks for the kind words. Always happy to help a fellow punter!

Certainly was chalk and cheese between Kim and Emily.

The young girls innocent thing has its attraction from time to time, but to be with someone who is shall I say is somewhat more direct and physically engaging, lets call it experienced, then has is another thing altogether.

The deep throat was what will keep me coming back to that girl Emily.

If you punters like the delivery of deep throat, which I find is really lacking these days, then Emily is your girl.

Cheers,

W

Unobtainium Member Pink Bin Chicken's Avatar

Had lunch with me ol' mate Admin today, and on returning to work, discovered my boss had fucked off for the day. Ace. So immediately rang Angie to check the roster. 5 girls all on and Emily was available at short notice. Now I'd read that Emily allowed shit shovelling, and today being "International Fuck a Girl up the Arse" Day in Uzbekistan, I readilly agreed to a firm booking.

On arrival, Emily led me to the bridal suite at the front, aka Michelle's room. I parted with $90 and hopped in the shower. Emily was very friendly, and confirmed that the brown was on the menu. Showered and dried, onto the bed and straight into DFK. DATY soon followed, and then got her over the edge of the bed so I could face fuck, and see if the rumours of her DT technique were true. They are!! After a while of this, she got on her kness and started to bbbj me whilst looking up at me, DT all the way. She just slammed my cock down her throat and stayed there. Epic. But my mission was to enter the forbidden tunnel, so I asked if she preffered anal in doggy or mish? Doggy please. She lubed me up and a bit of lube on her target too, and lined me up. Normally I'm accustomed to gently probing until the head pops in to the leyland badge and then gently inserting the full length. Emily wanted me to line up and while holding my rod, told me to push really hard. After a few missed shots, she wiped me down and DT'd me again to get me rock hard. She whipped round, guided the missile at the bullseye and again asked me to ram it home. Which I did and swoosh, in up to the hilt. I pumped away in that tight orifice for about a minute before it was all too much and I blew a load up her chuff. She didnt want me to exit either. Bliss.

After a cleanup, she gave a nice massage to finish off. Emily is friendly, and service oriented, with the added bonus of DT and the 533 'special service' we all know and love. Age, probably mid 30s based on my Happy Feet theory, size 8, c cup falsies, fairly slim and quite pretty and cheerful.

ttfn
    emp

Default Emily

Person's Name : Emily

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : July

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Rates : $150 - 60 min

Size/shape : Size 7, slim, b cups (real?)

Services Provided : FS, DT, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Sure.

Had to try this girl out to see if she really could do the full-on deep throat that everyone reckons she can.

I wouldn't say that Emily is the most stunning of girls, I'd put her in the plain category. Nice long hair and a fair shape to her backside certainly made her easy on the eye though. I booked an hour because I knew that if she really could devour my cock whole I would want at least 1/2 an hour of that alone.

And so it began. Having showered and lay on the bed, she slid over me and gave me a cat bath, which I have to say does absolutely nothing for me at all, but I was savoring what was possibly to come. Finally she reached the big fella and exclaimed, as usual, "too big!". Yawn. Anyway she went to go straight in for some bbbj, but I asked her to use a dom, much to her displeasure, "Emily very clean" apparently.

On with the dom and on with the bj. She managed 3/4 of the length and I hit a barrier. "Bollocks" I thought to myself, "that's it". But wait...

With superhuman strength Emily rammed my cock down into her throat when suddenly I felt a slight pop as I slid past her tonsils and into her throat, all the way down into her throat. It was quite an experience and I wanted more. So the next full 1/2 hour was spent in various positions with me buried deep in her mouth. She didn't like me pulling her head onto my cock, instead preferring to pull herself onto me by pulling me into her throat. Fuck me, it was sensational.

Had some sex too, and would you believe it, she couldn't take it in doggystyle! Finished by asking if I could blow in her mouth, to which she replied "of course". So I shot an almighty load into her mouth which unfortunately wasn't swallowed, then she gave me a massage to finish.

Might go back for seconds soon.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road
    Date of Visit : June 2012
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991
    Rates : $150/h
    Size/shape : ~5'5", 8C, athletic build
    Services Provided : BBBJ+CIM
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I needed some intimate female company, and my lovely regs were respectively exhausted and not available, so I stopped by 533 just for some simple straight-forward sex. Emily was the girl presented to me upon my arrival, and we hopped into Room 1.

"Starfish" was my performance for the night, which is normally quite unlike me, but I was in a sad mood and just wanted to lie back, switch off and and "be taken care of". Escapism through orgasm. Emily proceeded to kiss me, lick and suck on my nipples, and rub her quite ample breasts all over me. This was done at quite a high speed, which surprised me as I'd booked 45 minutes, but I didn't feel she was rushing. She just appears to have a bit of a frenetic approach.

All of Emily's touches I found a bit on the hard side. My nipples got sore after a bit, the kissing was sucking my lips away, and when she moved down to The Nether Regions my balls hurt a couple times from too hard sucking. She goes at you pretty full-on.

Her BBBJ was quite good, and she licked up and down my body as she went. She works very hard and is clearly very eager to please. She asked several times during the session if I was happy, and was obviously doing her best.

Emily's English is limited, and her down-to-Earth approach was quite amusing at times. She kept calling me "Dahling" which I would have found annoying if it wasn't so funny, and when she asked a couple times what I wanted she said "You want me fuck, I fuck, you want me suck, I suck". The options presented were pretty straight forward by any account.

Oh, a nice BJ with a CIM is exactly what the Doctor had ordered for me that night, and that's what I got. She stroked my body, and when she saw I was happy with the BJ only she finished me off with skill. I laid there cackling with happy laughter, flopping like a fish that had just been dumped out of a bucket of water. Nice one.

Emily gave me a massage for the rest of the time, which was quite okay. She didn't want me to leave near the end, as she was cold and, as any woman that knows me can attest to, I'm always a freakishly good source of body heat. I could feel her sucking the warmth out of me as she held on close hahaha.

Overall, I'd say Emily works hard to please you, is a bit heavy in her touch, and is worth seeing for a pretty nice BJ.

Service Provider's Name: Emily
    Session Month: September
    Session Year: 2012
    Type of Service: Parlour Worker
    Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): 533 Willoughby Road
    Establishment Address (if any): 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby NSW
    Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9967 9991
    Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): 533willoughby.com.au
    Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
    Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $150
    Location where session took place: New South Wales
    Incall or Outcall (Leave blank in Victoria): Establishment's Venue
    Session Day: Weekday
    Session Time: Daytime
    Estimated Age: 31 - 35
    Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
    Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Singapore
    Knowledge of English: Poor
    Hair Colour: Black
    Hair Length: Long
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: Tanned
    Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
    Body Shape: Athletic
    Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
    Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
    Enhanced breasts?: Yes
    Pubic Hair: Somewhat Grown
    Any Tattoos?: None
    Any Piercings?: None
    Full Sex Available: Yes
    Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
    Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ and CIM (Cum In Mouth)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes
    Handjob Available: Yes
    Massage Available: Yes
    Overall Looks: Attractive
    Overall Personality: Outgoing
    Overall Performance: Great service

Being unhappy and quite stressed, I as usual decided the feel of soft female skin against mine would be helpful. It was.

Ringing Angie at 533, I asked to see Michelle, based on the positive reviews she's received and the photo of her awesome bum, but she was not available for a bit. Emily was offered, and I booked. I saw and reviewed Emily back in June, but this experience was quite different so I reckon another writeup wouldn't go atsray.

Upon my arrival, I was quite pissed off to be told by Angie that Emily wouldn't be available for another 30 minutes, as the previous punter arrived late. I said clip his time, but she said there's nothing she could do about it, and that he was quite rude toward her. Not impressed, and I told her so, but she brought me a drink and plopped me in the room upstairs. As it turns out, there was only a 15 minute wait, which is no problem with me. Emily came upstairs and greeted me with a warm smile and a big hug.

I scrubbed myself down in the shower, and returned to the room to find Emily wrapped in a towel, which promptly fell to the floor. Taking that as a cue, I jumped onto the bed and scuttled over, with Emily laying down next to me. She was much prettier than I rememebr her being last time. Nice full-body tan, good boobage, shapely legs, long black hair. One of my regs fits next to me perfectly, but Emily proved to be a good temporary substitute to cuddle up next to and pash.

Her kissing wasn't that sensual, with a tongue being driven into my mouth and held. Good enough though. I prefer more heated passion though. Hoping to light a bit of a spark, I started kissing her face, neck and shoulder, and I do believe I actually hit a couple spots that took her by surprise I continued down to her breasts, body, and legs, and once again I do believe she was actually enjoying herself. See, she dropped all the “dahling” chat, and was doing the normal “oh you're so strong” jive, but flinches give it away. Call me strange, but I like it when the woman has fun too, even if it is paid sex.

The DATY was fun. She has very nice legs, and I loved having them splayed over my shoulders... I love feeling them casually laying on my back. Emily periodically lifted them up to give me deeper access. Hard to tell what came of it all on her side, but she was dripping wet so I assume it wasn't all bad. She was quite happy to do nice things to me afterwards, so I guess some YMMV kicked in at that point. Cuddled up for a bit, she started to drift away a couple times

Laying on my back, Emily proceeded to give me another nice BBBJ. What really got me going, though, was the catbath, which covered every inch of me, shoulder to foot, and she did it with enthusiasm. It was so erotic, and the periodic running of her tongue along my man stake and balls, periodically sucking on me, was such a turn on. She was very good, and very enjoyable. This went on for 15 minute. I was thinking heh she'd be nice to shag – nice body – but it felt so nice just lying back and having this girl run up and down my body.

Emily pointed to her mouth and asked “cum in here?” and I was like “oh yeah sounds good”. She started sucking with more gusto, and the paused to lube up a condom, held my legs down and together, and proceeded to give me a “hello there Mr Prostate” with a finger. That went down well I don't recall having that done before, and actually wanted it that day. I wonder how she read my mind? (Quite often I don't really ask for anything, preferring to just see what happens and have fun, going where the breeze takes us.) Despite her efforts, I didn't cum! She switched to a lubes up handjob, pointing that I should shoot onto her tongue, and I still wasn't going to cum. I was tired, clock was running down, and she was trying t hurry me up... ah, the normal problems at the end of a brothel punt.

Sliding on to her back, I switched to Spanish, which finally let me have some relief. I was quite surprised to actually bounce a load off her chin. WTF. I don't know the last time I've done that... full credit to Emily!

I reckon, given it's only $150/hour, a two hour session with Emily would be worth my while, and I think I'll do that sometime. Still haven't gotten to shagging hahaha! She has a nice body, is not afraid of cum, and genuinely works hard. She's pretty good value, I reckon.

Default Emily

The details for Emilysays that she does extras.
    However there is a lot of NO TOIUCH with her.
    Pretty average service.

Default EMILY.....woah!

This morning I visited Angie's Palace of Pleasure to enjoy an hour with Emily. A Tawainese Goddess!

Emily stands about 5' with shoulder length dark hair with great set of funbags and complementary sleek curves leading to her half shaved honey pot.
    After the initiations we proceeded to the love mat where she commenced a tongue lashing on my body from my nipples to my family jewels.
    With her fingers stroking probing and gently squeezing my flesh at the same time I king her tongue about my body, my brain couldn't handle these sensations for too long so I took over and delivered her some back. DATY was next as she lay back and I parted her pink lips to reveal her wet tunnel of love. My tongue lapped up her juices as they leaked out of her slit. She loved it as she bucked her hips into my face harder by the minute. I had to get some mutual pleasure here so I suggested 69!
    Man is she good at returning the favour!! With her mouth working my shaft BBBJB was heaven sent as she ate my cock like it was a gourmèt meal. Her shaved snatch was simply a delight to devour and tasted like honey!
    I had to get inside her so she donned the dom and I mounted her next in mish position and man was she tight! I pounded her gash like an escaped prisoner from solitary confinement for what seemed ages until she yelped out "Doggy?"
    I couldn't resist and she turned about to position her shapely butt in my face! Oh God yes!
    Slowly slipping my meat loaf in her hole now seemed like a dream until I realised I was getting too close to explosion status so I pulled out and suggested she remove the dom and do done more serious polishing on my dome!
    Emily loved sucking my cock like it was going out if fashion! With precision passion filled lust pumping through her veins. Emily sucked down hard until again I was close to delivering the goods but I held on further still.
    I proceeded to request another dom so I could damage her further as I spread her eagle on the bed's edge to drive her home with thrusts of demented pleasure that made my eyes roll back and I could feel the serge fast approaching.
    I lifted her up off the bed and commanded her to kneel down and finish me off. Sucking me off BBBJB with such eagerness was a turn on in itself. Emily worked my red raw meat until I just had to let loose. Shooting shot after shot down her gullet CIM like a fireman's hose dosing a flame I squirted her 'fire' out till I released out a deep moan and she let out a quirky giggle and a sweet smile that confirmed we both not only enjoyed the hour but knew it was a moment of lust gone wild.
    EMILY was a real rooter from the word "Go" and I felt it from the moment we locked eyes. EMILY is a "Go Getter" so what else can I say but.....GO GET HER!!!!!

Gold Member

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 4th -

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, Rimming, FS, COB, COF,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

After a night out with mates who all went home early, I was left with a decision to go home too, or release some stress. I already saw Bibi first thing in the morning, but the beast within wanted some more action. Having a few beers helped make my decision pretty quickly, so I immediately called 533 and between Vivian and Emily - mamasan recommended Emily. So I immediately started driving towards Willo's.

Soon enough I entered the room and was introduced to Emily. Emily is a very pretty girl, with a pretty dolly like face, slim body but with a curves and some decent padding on her ass. She was wearing a white mesh style dress with black panties. I originally was going to stay for 30 minutes, but she's one of those attractive girls that you wanna spend the full hour with.

She gave me a nice LFK, before I showered and she helped dried me off all over which was a nice touch. She then began with an nice catbath all of my body. She began licking my balls, so I lifted my legs to see if she wants some chocolate starfish. She did, and she gave a very good and thorough rim job. Debbie/Michelle are still the best rimjobs at 533 IMO, but Emily IMO is more attractive and prettier, so watching her doll like face ravishing my asshole and balls was bliss. lol At this point, I'm so glad I stayed for the hour.
    While giving me a rimjob I told her "Emily, you're so good, but so .......".. She laughed and came up for some air and said "Only do this for you".. I highly doubt this....
    I laughed and said "Yeah Right" haha.. but who knows ... YMMV

Emily then started BBBJ which was not deep, but she was enthusiastic. She used a little too much teeth IMO, so had to ask her to be more gentle. We went 69 and I began warming her up with my mouth. I french kissed her neat pussy, sucking and licking her clit. Soon enough she was grinding her pussy against my mouth making all sorts of noises of approval.

I asked her to lie down so I can really go to DATY town. This is when she really seemed to relax and open up. I had a finger up her pussy while i made love to her clit which opened up the flood gates of sweet juice all over my face and fingers. I then got her to suck my cock whilst she play with her pussy, and soon enough I explode all over her tits.

Emily and I clean up in the shower together, then go back to bed where she gives an average massage. Even with the limited English, she does have a nice personality tho. This was her 2nd day only. After a good te n minutes of massage I asked her to lie with me, and soon enough she began caressing my body with her finger tips.. And then slowly sucked my nipples.

I reciprocated suckling on her nipples before heading south and giving her a quick DATY before I domm'ed up and started missionary. Emily's pussy was very wet, and was a good snug fit. Emily had no problem with knees to chest pounding, fucking her as best I could with the limited movement due to my recovering back. She moaned and yelped as I pounded her, and eventually I pulled out and got her to open her mouth. I shot my load landing on her cheek, mouth, and chin.

We cleaned up quickly as there was very minimal time left. We quickly chatted, she said she normally works Wednesday's, but was filling in for someone today. She gave a nice hug before and we said goodbye.

Another Top girl. Only her second day, she is going to be a star.

Gold Member.

Lady's Name: EMILY

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit: Early April 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: .Ph 9967 9991

Hours of Business: 10-12PM ??

Rates: $90 / hlf

Size/shape: Gorgeous toned and slim asian minx body

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: bbbj cim cof

Value for money/recommend?: YES

Face: 8/10. very fine boned and refined face.

My experience.

Emily is a lovely girl who was wearing the same white dress combo mentioned above by another punter.
    She has a very warm and friendly bedroom manner and started off with a hot slow wet bbbj on her knees at her instigation.
    She then lay down on her tummy on the bed giving me the hottest bedroom eyes looking back up and me.

She was still wearing her panties so I took the opportunity to dry hump her ass and pussy with my bare cock whilst kissing the back of her neck, she has incredible skin.

Emily was pushing back up onto me the whole time.
    I just about blew like this.

I eventually rolled over onto my back and emily continued with her perfect bbbj technique buy positioning her head on my tummy while laying top and tail nxt to me until I unloaded in her mouth and over her lips and chin.
    She was very accommodating in this respect.

Finished the last 5 mins with a massage and a great chat about her home town.

Will definitely see again.

SILK

Default Emily a lover extraordinaire

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd. Willoughby

Date of Visit : Thursday 19th June 2014

Girls Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, slim size 6/7, nice body, smooth skin, B cup enhanced titties, nice nips.

Pussy: Half shaved. Plucked pussy lips, half map of Tassie with a full bush at the top.

Roster: Friday (sometimes Thursday)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Emily presents so well in the room with a lovely figure and skin tight leather jeans. I think she is very attractive with a really cute face. I don’t think the photos do her justice (er … well her face is pixelated out).

We get into a very enjoyable DFK and Emily is very responsive. Disrobing reveals her beautiful body, slim, nice bum, and with curves in all the right places and very nice titties. The boobs are enhanced but it is a very good job, and her nips are just the perfect size and color.

Emily loves having her nips gently sucked and they get erect quickly. Down on her knees and she is right into a full-on BBBJ. Bit toothy at some angles but very enthusiastic. I return the favour with her on her knees on the bed facing the mirror with her arse in the air and her private parts on full display. Very nice pussy, and it is clean as a whistle with a nicely plucked surface. Love a girl who takes the time to pluck her pussy rather than shave every couple of days and leave stubble.

Into the action and more DFK, DATY, overhead DATY and 69 ensue. All good fun, Emily is very flexible and loves having her knees up under her chin. Having her kneel on top and grind her pubic bone into me while I was sucking on her nips was very enjoyable.

Emily kinda goes into a trance. She seems to really like sex but wants to distance herself from the activity which she enjoys. She just rolls her eyes back and closes them and enjoys the bonk. On the corner of the bed with her knees up and apart with me deep inside her and looking down at those cute boobies, nice nips and her attractive face was a Kodak moment. CIM is on the menu but it isn’t my thing and I was more than happy to have her in control in cowgirl for the finale. Yummy.

This is a tricky girl to review. Fabulous lover, good English - but not a conversationalist. Emily is really a personal thing. I think she is very attractive, and I really enjoy being with her. YMMV.

Recommended.

Default EMILY~Fantastic Lover

Haven't seen Emily for ages and caught her fresh this morning, like a daisy opening in the sun. With her semi shaved love box and slyvte body, Emily lights up the room as she strutted in wearing her long leg boots and a white winter jacket, classy looks, but when she disrobed I was in awe at her "come fuck me" body!
    Emily started the session with some light massage on my legs and then literally dived face first into my crotch and BBBJB me to the brink within seconds, as she slurped and sucked up n down my love pole like a schoolgirl sucking a chuba chub.
    I swung her ass around and spread her legs wide and licked her pink shiny wet lips, engrossed in her pussy scent that beckoned my tongue to go deeper. After I poked my tongue deep into her wet hole, she sucked harder on my meat gently biting the tip making me shudder with anticipation to fuck her very soon.
    Minutes passed and I just had to have her riding me, so she took the lead and rode me cowgirl for a while till I just had to missionary her and see the look on her face as I pounded her tight wet snatch. She was full of energy and moans as we grinded away each other's love mounds.
    Emily's GFE is a bonus as she always smiled and never gave me negativity about my ordering her around. As I was changing positions to get the best of my 30 min escape.
    I held her head up as I hammered her pussy till I filled up the glad bag and we smiled at one another as she was panting with desperation as I left an impression in the mattress fucking her so hard.
    Emily not only has great looks and a great body but also a great friendly nature that makes you want to spend all day with her.
    That hot body, tight pussy and fuckable body is a hell of a combo to beat

Gold Member.

Hit the funny button by mistake in case anyone was wondering where the comedy moment was.