Called Angie this morning to tell her I was only my way and who is available.

She suggested Emily, a newish girl.

I saw another girls first in the intro then Emily.

Easy to take Emily as she was very direct, pushing herself against me and grabbing my cock through my jeans - I take you thanks!

Quite an attractive girl, claims to be 27, but we know you should probably add 10 years to that.

Nice body, bolt ons, great attitude.

Hopped into the shower and out in a few moments to the slowish undressing of Emily before me.

What I missed with Kim on Monday, i.e. DFK and BBBJ was made for by this little number let me tell you!

I thought my tongue was going to be sucked out of the throat, her DFK was that vigorous. Very passionate kisser indeed.

Now onto the good stuff, I put her in miss on the corner of the bed with me stand with slightly bent knees and dished her a good serving for about half an hour - and she just loved it, saying she had not had any since a week ago. She was quite a good root.

We then moved to best part - the BBBJ.....

Me spread eagle on the bed and Emily between my legs, what proceeded was one of the best blow jobs I can recall. I have a decent length and she devoured it to the base with ease. This is a feat I have witnessed rarely, let alone an Asain. This delight proceeded for about 10 minutes before she grabbed a dom and put it on her index finger lubbed up and worked it into my ass whilst giving me a mix of great suction and deepthroat until I let rip down the back of her throat in what left my legs spasming and my whole body twitching. I'll give her 10/10 for that.

Emily has only been at the shop for a few weeks and has been in oz for 8 months, but English is quite good. As she only works on a Thursday and works no where else, seeing her at 11.30am and being her first appointment for the week and her being horning may well have added to the spice - but hey, she did Angie proud.

W