Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 28/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $90/30mins

Size/shape : average face, slim, dangly c cup naturals, flat arse

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided: DTBBBJ, CIM - that’s all I wanted. I’m sure she will provide FS.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a Good experience and she seemed willing to please.

My experience/comments : saw Amanda who opens the door. She does look delicious, except she wouldn’t do cim.
    I was in a rush and quite tired and didn’t want fucking. I was looking for a quick blow n go.

Will have to revisit her next time when I’m not so tired.

Was shown Sasha, a bit stocky and nice tits, face was ok. She asked for tip for cim.
    So I asked who else was available, and in came Emma, confirms she would do cim for $90/30mins price all included.
    Got in had the shower lay on the bed and she got to work.
    She started pretty average but surprised me when she almost went full DT, like 95% of my cock. Well done. She was able to do it a few times and felt great. She did a good tongue twirl and gave good suction. Finally I helped her along by massaging my balls and cam in her mouth. She noted it and said she would help to massage balls next time.
    All good, showered and left.
    She’s been here 3 weeks and works elsewhere as a ML. Must be transitioning I guess

Person's Name : Emma

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 3\11

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150/hr

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Services Provided : DTBBBJ Deep tongue kissing fucking many positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Went in to see Michelle but she was running late Angie said she would join us later, as she Introduced me to Emma. Emma came over to me and gave me a little peck on the lips then went to walk away. Angie said something to her and she came back to me where I grabbed her arse and pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. Then nodded to Angie my approval - 2 hrs please.
    I showered and dried then back into deep tongue kissing for quite a while , her hand had found my growing cock and I was holding her arse. She finally knelt infront of me and took my cock in her mouth and started a fantastic deep blow job. She took me to the base , squashed her nose to my abdomen in the process. I think that was the best I've had ! I eventually turned her around so I could eat her snatch, I licked and fingered her and even rimmed her as well till I just had to fuck her. She domed my up and guided me inside and we started in mish, then after 10 mins we changed to doggy then side on with a leg over my shoulder. Full on pashing thru out eventually back into mish to finish

Great gal, deep blowjob and kissing