Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 16/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Prettyish face, curvy figure (with a couple of surplus kilos on her stomach), nice natural D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, FIA, DATY, FIV, cow-girl, doggie, CIM (and, if you want it, she'll stick a vibrator up your arse)

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - not one of Angie's Pretty Young Things but Eva definitely makes up for that with excellent service

My experience/comments : Phoned and booked Eva yesterday and called in the morning to check the booking was OK – Eva arrived for work when I was on the phone.

Was met at the door by Evelyn (and also saw Sia in the corridor) before Eva came and took me to Room 1. Then Angie appeared to take my money.

Eva has a prettyish face and was wearing a short and low-cut black dress which revealed a promising rack.

I showered and she stripped.

She has a fine pair of natural D-cups and a curvy figure (with a couple of extra kilos on her stomach) and her bush was trimmed.

Onto the bed and Eva gave me a very thorough cat-bath. It didn’t go on for an excessive length of time but it did include both my armpits (which was a first for me – and I found it quite enjoyable) and my belly-button.

She was soon kneeling between my legs and paying some lovely attention to my groin, balls and perineum. I gradually raised one of my legs in the air to see how much further south she’d go and she was soon rimming me.

Eva moved to my side to improved her access and I helped further by rolling onto my side, with my back towards her.

I then decided to let her have full access and knelt on all-fours with my head down and Eva knelt behind me for a really deep rimming plus some tromboning.

After a while she reached for her bag of tricks and opened it to show she had three or four vibrators, a couple of which looked like they could do some real damage. She selected one of the larger rabbit ones and asked whether I wanted it up my arse. I declined but some readers might like it.

After some more tromboning I was getting too excited so I lay down and she gave me a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual to start with, with no hint of teeth, good eye-contact and hand action and no tissue-breaks.

After a while I was getting close again so I suggested some 69 and Eva readily moved round.

This was very good and she gently moaned as I licked her clit and rimmed her. I also gently inserted a finger up her arsehole without resistance.

However, it didn’t seem like she was going to cum so I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY.

Eva soon warmed up and was holding my head and moaning while I licked her and inserted a finger in her pussy – her muscle contractions were amazing.

She didn’t have an explosive orgasm but I think she had a series of gentle ones in waves (if you know what I mean) and she was really wet.

After some more BJ I asked her to get a condom and while she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but I didn’t get a definitive answer (her English is limited).

Eva applied some lube, straddled me for some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style, and rode me well, gradually increasing the tempo.

I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was really good as Eva was at just the right height and the contractions of her vaginal muscles made it feel great.

I inserted my thumb up her arsehole and at first there was no resistance but she asked me to stop when I went to push it all the way in.

I could have easily cum like that but I was hopeful of a CIM finale so I said “You suck, I cum” and withdrew and lay on the bed.

Eva removed the condom and wiped me down before kneeling between my legs and blowing me again.

It didn’t take long and, as I hadn’t received explicit permission to cum in her mouth, I made it clear when I was about to squirt and she just kept going. And she kept going for a good while after I’d squirted, until I had to get her to stop.

Eva spat into a tissue and briefly went into the shower.

She rejoined me on the bed and gave me a back massage while we had a chat (via our translator apps).

Eva said she was from Shenzhen, has been in Australia for two months and also works at a couple of other shops (not ones I go to).

There was no rush to get rid of me and eventually I had to point to the clock and say I had to shower.

A very good session with a very accommodating and skillful lady.