Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/4/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 28 (she told me, looks younger - I guessed she was 23)

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, B/C-cups, shapely butt, good legs, freshly and fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, mish, doggie, spooning, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - very much a GFE session. She's quiet and shy but an absolutely lovely young lady who is eager to please.

My experience/comments : Called the day before, spoke to Jason and booked Evelyn.

Turned up and was met at the door by a pretty and fit-looking girl I didn’t recognise. I asked her name and she said “Evelyn. You have booking?” and I said “Yes, with you”.

Followed Evelyn along the corridor to Room 3 and Angie was called down from the laundry. The lovely Joyce was standing there and I said “Hello, I know you” and she said “I know you, too”. Angie asked whether I wanted a double as Joyce was free – tempting but I’ve got a bad back at the moment and I couldn’t cope with two girls.

Into the room, paid Angie and was left with Evelyn.

She was wearing a short, cream-coloured negligee over a beige bra and panties.

I stripped and showered and Evelyn stripped. She has a lovely slim figure, with natural B/C-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. She has a large floral tattoo on her lower stomach and was fully and freshly shaved.

It was immediately obvious that Evelyn is quite shy and has little English, but she is a very pleasant young lady.

Onto the bed and after some light kissing she started licking my nipples before moving down to kneel between my legs and start sucking me.

It was a very good, slurpy BBBJ – nice and slow with no hint of teeth and lovely eye-contact. There were a few tissue-breaks and she didn’t particularly deep but it was very good.

I let her blow me for a good while before suggesting some 69. At first I thought Evelyn was saying no but I then realised she hadn’t understood so I did some miming and she moved round.

This was good but she is a quiet girl and wasn’t getting very vocal.

I was about to suggest she lie down and I try some DATY but she sat up, while I was still licking her, and before I realised what was happening, she put on a condom and suggested we fuck. Always the gentleman, I said OK.

We started with some cow-girl. She was really tight and struggled to squeeze me in but she gave it a good go and eventually managed it.

Evelyn rode me for a while, sometimes Asian-style while I rubbed her clit. And she then said “You fuck me” so we switched to the mish.

This was good and she got quite vocal but she still seemed a bit uncomfortable.

I suggested some doggie and was surprised when she said “OK” – she is eager to please.

I stood by the bed and Evelyn knelt in front of me. This was also good – she has a lovely shaped butt and I was briefly allowed to insert a thumb up her arsehole before she asked me to remove it.

I was struggling to cum – I never like it when the girl is uncomfortable – and I got her to lie on her side on the bed and I took her from behind. I managed a good pounding but I still felt I wasn’t going to cum so I asked her to suck me some more.

I lay on the bed and Evelyn wiped me down and knelt between my legs. She sucked me some more but didn’t seem keen on a CIM finale so for the final few seconds she finished me off with a HJ.

After a tidy-up and a breather, Evelyn joined me on the bed and we had a good chat via her translator app.

She said she was from Guangzhou and she works at 533 Saturdays and Sundays and didn’t work anywhere else (she goes to school some other days).

Time was soon up and we showered and dressed and I departed.

Very good session with a very pretty and really sweet young lady.