>
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evelyn

Bad man Chilli
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Good teacher
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Bronze Member

After reading the reviews on Evelyn I decided it was time for some brown town.
    At first view I thought she was average looking. Late forties
    Took a bit of time to get things started.
    She started with a nice bbbj witch was nice I then asked for some 69 where I enjoyed licking her flap my tongue also ventured around her ass letting her know my intentions.
    I then asked for a pussy slide but she had a bit of stubble witch resented the feeling.
    Suited up then into a mishmash of positions.
    I was being jental because I wanted some anal.
    Anyway I asked for brown town she looked a bit scared but I said I’ll be jental. My god she was tight. Took ages jest to get the head in and about 20 min more to get a decent rethum going. The hole time her legs where shaking I was expecting her to say stop but she didn’t. Must have been in brown town more than 30 min. Only the last 5 min she was relaxed.
    Also after reading other reviews I did go from ass to pussy and back again.
    It was amazing. And I have to say best feeling ass ever.

Default Evelyn

Person's Name : Evenlyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : March

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : (02) 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00am until late

Rates : $90/half an hour

Size/shape : Curvy and not in the good way, a bit of a stomach

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Not to my taste but the girl tries

My experience/comments :

Didn't bother with booking, rocked up and was told only one girl would be available in 10 minutes. After a '10 minute' wait. I was shown Evelyn. Honestly wasn't to my taste but was too horny. Went with half an hour.

After prep-work was out the way. What commenced was nearly half an hour of bbbj, started off with letting her do her thing, decent depth and suction this continued to face fucking (after I asked she was okay with this) in various positions, sitting her kneeling, standing her kneeling, standing with her lying on her back and head hanging off it (she couldn't do this position for long). Got a little sloppy but she was okay with it, didn't constantly need to wipe it away.

Time was coming to a close so I asked her if I could blow in her mouth, she nodded, so I went for it. She didn't swallow.

Honestly looks aside this girl gives it all her. So I can't fault her for effort but just not to my taste.
    So I would not return for her.
    Last edited by downthelane; 26th April 2021 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Removed formatting

Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 31st May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 996779991

Hours of Business : 10:00am till late

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Size 7 shaved a-B Cup Natural,160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : bbbbj, lfk,cg,mish

Value for money/recommend? : always

My experience/comments :
    Sorry about the delay in reviewing.
    Last minute decision on Monday.
    Made booking with Angie.
    Arrived on time but Evelyn was running late, no real drama as I wasn’t in a rush.
    Chatted with Angie, about Covid vaccinations
    Any had shower with leisurely shower in room 2
    After 10 mins Evenly popped in, just arrived get changed and will be back.
    OK
    Evenly came in Black teddy and G
    She took off her gear and straight into a bbbj.
    Alway does a good job, no teeth, good depth and suction.
    The waiting had made us anxious,
    PPE
    Straight into mish.
    As usual get into rhythm and off we go.
    Lasted about 15 mins and we where done.
    Cleaned up
    Quick massage
    Shower
    Kiss and cuddle and out the door.
    Regards to Angie.

Always consider ymmv

Hmmm
    Double very soon, just have to workout the combination

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 26th June 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150/h

Size/shape : Size 7, shaved A-B Cup Natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : ML China

Services Provided : bbbj, cgFS, BJ, prostrate and hand release

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Booked Evelyn as it's been a while since i last saw her.

She is a reliable professional and never disappoints. Excellent BBBJ, deep and no hint of teeth.

Not long and she covers me up and hops on in CG. This feels god, and we stay in CG for most of the session. She lies down forward onto me and I reach around her leg and start fingering her as she rides me. She clearly likes this and it feels good for me. I could last all day ion the edge in this position. She is in control, regulating her own pleasure. it's not long and she starts the first of a wave of orgasms. As I said, I could do this all day long, it's keeping me just on the edge, but not quite taking me accross the line. She just keeps coming again and again. Eventually she collapses on me and we take a rest.

After a few minutes she cleans me up and commences another of her BBBJs. Superb skills. I ask her for some prostrate stimulation, and she knows her way around the back door very well. i just love this, BBBJ and hand combo, the prostrate stimulation drives me right to the edge, but delays me coming until it's too much to handle and I blow in one of the best releases in a while. Utterly drained.

She cleans me up and gives me a good massage, mainly legs and feet, but I ask her to let me turn around so that she can do my neck and shoulders too, which are in serious need of relaxation. She is excellent and gives me the firm massage I needed.

Excellent punt. When I walk out Angie tells me the lock down has been announced for 6.00pm, oh dear, time to dust off Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters again, hopefully for not too long. Thinking of Angie and the girls at this time, hopefully it won't be too long. I will be back!

Did anyone ask this girl for anal, discuss beforehand etc... or it just happens?

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matty83 View Post
    Did anyone ask this girl for anal, discuss beforehand etc... or it just happens?
    I think it’s polite to ask regardless……..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Last time I saw her, I line my dick up with the asshole
    “Ok?”
    “Go”

Silver Member

Absolutely need to ask if she is on board. This is beyond borderline when consent is at play. Just do the right thing and respect the girl's wishes.

Person's Name :Evelyn

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 18th October 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 996779991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150ph

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :. Bbbj,Mish, Lfk, CG, HJ

Size/shape :Size 7 Shaved, B-C natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? : Evelyn was great [I was the problem] will explain

My experience/comments :

Just wanted to apologise for my absence, leading the quite life, online shopping , gardening cooking, [actually have become a very good cook]
    You could say semi retired during lockdown.

Sitting back this afternoon deciding what to cook,
    message from Angie, girls want to see you.
    I asked if they where busy, Angie replied, this morning. But now back to normal.
    Come see Evelyn
    Ok.
    Head on down.
    Arrive
    Evelyn waiting in Room 2, not my favourite room as it gets very hot.
    Will sort financials when finished.
    Ok.
    Kiss and cuddle from Evelyn, said I was looking good, I laughed, older.
    Evelyn looked good
    Black nightie and black G
    Jump into shower
    Chatting with Evelyn, about lockdown and how to kill time.
    Out of the shower, onto bed.
    Straight into bbbj.
    We both have our routine down pat,
    As usual, deep, no teeth, good suction, its been 4 months.
    Let her go.
    Forgotten how good it was.
    10 mins in we are ready.
    PPE.
    into Mish, gently as its her first day back, and they are adjusting as well.
    Going Ok, and then I loose my concentration went to a semi state.
    I lasted 15 mins.
    Got Evelyn to give us a Hj to retention quick CG.
    And it happen again
    HJ for a while got us hard again and finished with Mish.
    Oh dear.

What happened.
    My fault entirely.
    After 4 months I have broken the addiction.
    as this stage, have no desire and not looking for it.
    Just don’t need it at the moment.

This is my challenge, if I can come back.
    The movie Cook Hand Luke:[I haven’t got my mind right].
    See how I go.

today wasn’t prepared for A visit and Angie caught me off guard, but no excuses.
    Retirement from then scene and shops, well wait and see, I hope not.

Today wasn’t my day.

Evelyn was excellent as usual, lots of history, and hopefully to continue

Ok, I am off to eat 50 eggs
    See how I go
    Last edited by downthelane; 6th November 2021 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Removed errant markup

Chilli I feel exactly the same way.
    But unlike you I feel ambarrased to post my foray at 533 as basically not much happened to be honest.
    Evelyn is great tho I must say....
    Last edited by Stroker; 18th October 2021 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Deleted big quote

Oh Chilli. Hope you are OK brother. I broke my fast last Friday with Nunu @ Yoko’s. It was great but lacked something. Must have to do with being celibate for 4mths. Therefore am seeing her again on Friday to try again. HaHa
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 26th June 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150/h

Size/shape : Size 7, shaved A-B Cup Natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : ML China

Services Provided : bbbj, cgFS, BJ, prostrate and hand release

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Booked Evelyn as it's been a while since i last saw her.

She is a reliable professional and never disappoints. Excellent BBBJ, deep and no hint of teeth.

Not long and she covers me up and hops on in CG. This feels god, and we stay in CG for most of the session. She lies down forward onto me and I reach around her leg and start fingering her as she rides me. She clearly likes this and it feels good for me. I could last all day ion the edge in this position. She is in control, regulating her own pleasure. it's not long and she starts the first of a wave of orgasms. As I said, I could do this all day long, it's keeping me just on the edge, but not quite taking me accross the line. She just keeps coming again and again. Eventually she collapses on me and we take a rest.

After a few minutes she cleans me up and commences another of her BBBJs. Superb skills. I ask her for some prostrate stimulation, and she knows her way around the back door very well. i just love this, BBBJ and hand combo, the prostrate stimulation drives me right to the edge, but delays me coming until it's too much to handle and I blow in one of the best releases in a while. Utterly drained.

She cleans me up and gives me a good massage, mainly legs and feet, but I ask her to let me turn around so that she can do my neck and shoulders too, which are in serious need of relaxation. She is excellent and gives me the firm massage I needed.

Excellent punt. When I walk out Angie tells me the lock down has been announced for 6.00pm, oh dear, time to dust off Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters again, hopefully for not too long. Thinking of Angie and the girls at this time, hopefully it won't be too long. I will be back!
    After having booked Evelyn for my last punt before lockdown she was my first again after lockdown.

Glad to report that nothing has changed since then, Evelyn still gives a superb service. The session was very much as i reported above, and she gave me an excellent massage to round things up. She is very communicative, i'd even say talkative, about general matters of life.

If you don't need a ramp model, Evelyn provides a thoroughly enjoyable GFE!

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : November

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : 90 / 30

Extras Cost : I didn't ask

Services Provided This Session : CBJ / CFS / company

Size/shape : 5'5, small build with very light flab. droopy b cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : I feel so.

My experience/comments :

I had an interesting experience and am unsure if we're all reviewing the same person however I was told by the Mamasan that Evelyn would look after me. Initially didn't start off so well as it took the mamasan a good few minutes to enter the door. She shows me to a room and asks how long I want. I only go 30 when trying new places which didn't please the mamasan who kept trying to push me to stay an hour.

Hit the showers and all I can here is yelling in Chinese. Still showering and "Evelyn" walks in. I dry off and she begins chatting. Her English is actually really good and she asks a few questions, this, that. She seems very sweet, very comforting. Some time after she commences her cat bath which isn't my thing but eventually moves onto a BJ. She's incredibly gentle, soft, unrushed. I'm aroused and she applies a raincoat, hops on and rides me. It does feel nice and she's genuinely trying but I'm just not feeling it. In the end I just ask her to hop off and lay down. She gives a light covered BJ and follows this up by some chit chat.

She's really service driven as I haven't finished and she asks if I want anything else, HJ, etc? I'm fine, I'm just not feeling it so I suggest a light foot massage which she obliges. During the session I hear the mamasan yelling (I think I had the further most room) which I found off putting. In the end we went slightly overtime which resulting in the mamasan knocking on the door asking me to extend. I wasn't keen so head to the shower which seemed to make her more angry "i need room, no shower".

I was really impressed by the "Evelyn" I got. She is a real gem, personable, very sweet and tender. Softly spoken with great English. The BJ was sensual and enjoyable. For the main course, she was very service driven too. While I didn't seem to click, I rate her quite favourably and it's a good example of not judging a book by it's cover.

EDIT: I've tried to write this as fresh as possible and while I'm not the best with ages, I strongly feel the person I had today was ~50s. That being said, she was very warm and I would indeed recommend her for someone looking for a softer, more personable service.
    Last edited by downthelane; 6th November 2021 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Added missing template details

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast