Default Evelyn at 533 - anal queen

Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 30/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Fine slim figure with magnificent bolt-ons - must be D-cups - closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, pussy-slide, 69, FIA, FIV, prostate massage, cow-girl, doggie, anal

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - not one of the youngest or prettiest ladies at 533 but she certainly makes up for that with the quality of her service and the range of her extras. As is so often the case, these more mature ladies know how to please a man and are extremely eager to do so.

My experience/comments : Called Angie and she confirmed that the current Evelyn was a different girl from the Evelyn I saw there back in April, so I booked her.

Turned up and Evelyn grabbed some towels etc and led me to the room.

Evelyn was wearing a short and low-cut floral dress which revealed a promising rack.

I showered and she followed suit.

Evelyn is quite tall and has a fine slim figure with magnificent bolt-ons – must be D-cups. Her bush was closely trimmed.

She was immediately attentive, hugging and kissing me as we stood by the bed.

She asked whether I wanted her to suck me and squatted in front of me and took me in her mouth while looking up at me.

I grabbed my cock and tossed myself off as if I was going to cum on her tongue and face but after a while she stood up and said “Don’t cum yet” and we went to the bed.

No time was wasted with a catbath. After a bit more DFKing she resumed blowing me.

And it was an excellent BBBJ. Evelyn started nice and slowly and sensually with no teeth, plenty of saliva, lovely soft hand-action and no interruptions.

After a while she stopped sucking me and, having applied some lube to her pussy, straddled me for an amazing pussy-slide. She was now clearly getting very horny.

She suggested that we fuck but I said “Later” and asked for some 69. She wiped my cock and her pussy – “KY not good” – and moved round.

This was very good and Evelyn was immediately very responsive and making all the right noises.

I also started to finger her arsehole and was soon second knuckle deep.

She dismounted and sucked me some more while kneeling beside me so I was able to stick one finger up her arse and another up her pussy.

Evelyn then moved to between my legs and started to lick my balls and perineum. I raised my knees to see if she’d give me a rimming but she grabbed a condom, put it on her finger, applied some lube and gently stuck it up my arse.

This was great but time was moving on so after a few minutes I asked her remove her finger and dress me.

We started with some cowgirl and she squeezed me in and rode me well, most of the time Asian-style, and she really got into it, so much so that I had to work hard to avoid cumming – I had other plans!

Eventually I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed and re-entered. And immediately my thumb was fully-inserted up her arse while Evelyn vigorously rubbed her clit.

After a bit I asked for some anal. Evelyn applied some lube and asked me to be gentle.

She was tight at first and I went in slowly but she took it well and was soon getting really loud and urging me on as I upped the tempo.

The view in the mirror at the head of the bed, as her large breasts were swinging with the motion, was fantastic, as was looking down and watching my cock slide in and out of her arse.

I’m a big fan of a CIM finale, and I’m pretty sure it was an option, but this was just too good and I gave her a good pounding before squirting into the dom.

I collapsed on the bed and Evelyn tidied me up before going to the shower.

She then re-joined me on the bed and we had a chat. She said she is from Taipei and has been in Australia for one year. If I understood correctly, she used to work in Melbourne and then Gosford (?) and now works at 533 four days a week and doesn’t work anywhere else.

There was no rush to get rid of me but eventually I pointed to the clock and I dressed and departed.

On the way out I went to have a chat with Angie and the corridor was packed with a smorgasbord of babes.

I talked with Sheri, who was wearing just a towel still looked amazing, and said hello to Yoona and Dior. Had a long chat with Candy who was stroking my cock through my trousers and saying she wanted me to see her again (for the fourth time). The elegant Asuka was also there as was another girl who I think was Judy. Finally, I said hello to Joye who was putting on her make-up in one of the waiting rooms.

What an amazing roster!!!

Clearly the girls had been kicked out of their day room but I don’t know which girls were working in the rooms as they all seemed to be in the corridor. But it was fun chatting with them all.

Gave some feedback to Angie and I left and, with a big grin on my face, stumbled back to my car.

Evelyn is not one of Angie’s pretty young things but she more than makes up for this with the quality of her service and the range of her extras.

Silver Member

Evelyn is a lovely lady and when you are close talking to her she is just beautiful to look at.

I have to agree with NB and JT
    Have seen Evelyn a couple of times now
    Last visit was Wednesday night.
    Puts in heaps of effort
    Great lady

Newboy...Legend...And an inspiration to us mere mortal punters
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/12/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Fine slim figure with magnificent bolt-ons - must be D-cups - closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, pussy-slide, 69, FIA, FIV, prostate massage, cow-girl, doggie, anal

Value for money: yes

Comments:
    Had a bit of spare time today so decided to visit the infamous Evelyn.
    Booked and rocked up. Shown to room 1 and saw Evelyn. Not the youngest or the prettiest. I was a little surprised when I first saw her I admit. She saw the surprise on my face too. Said that must be my first time seeing her, she said she isn't young or pretty but have great service.
    Quick shower and she greeted me with a towel. Some dfk and she guided me to the edge of the bed. A great bbbj and rimming. Told me to lie down and proceeded on to a pussy slide. I swear a few times the head went in. Asked her to go back to blowing me and cim for round 1.
    A quick shower and rested whilst she massaged my legs and thigh.
    When little fellow regained energy, proceeded on to round 2. Cowgirl, doggy then on to anal. Flipped over and pounded her ass in mish till completion.
    Not the youngest, not the prettiest. But makes it up with effort, skills and full availability of all her holes.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk