Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : (02) 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00am until late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, anal, FIA, FIV, various positions

Size/shape : Curvy and not in the good way, a bit of a stomach

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : On second encounter yes.

My experience/comments :

Didn't know who to see so I thought I would try a lucky dip. Rocked up and Angie said only two girls available. Angie shows me another girl, can’t remember name I asked Angie I wanted someone that did anal she told me only Evelyn. I remember seeing Evelyn but never tried anal with her. Although her looks aren’t to my liking I was horny and wanted some ass so I decided to go with her.

After getting set up Evelyn gets straight into business kneeling and blowing me. I let her go for a while as it feels quite good, I ask if I can face fuck her which she agrees. I face fucked her (gently) for a while before moving into 69. While licking her I stuck a finger up her ass and she started moaning from it all. This went for a while but didn’t quite get her to cum. Decided I couldn’t wait any longer so got her to dom me up and lubed up her asshole some more before going in while she was on all fours. I fingered her ass for a bit more to get her loosen up and eventually I got it in. In the beginning she was in all fours facing the head of the bed while I was standing but she got us to position ourselves so that we were facing the mirror and she said now you can watch as you fuck me in my ass. Nearly came then, also it was fun manoeuvring around while my dick was still in her ass. Evelyn’s English is fantastic but more so her dirty talk, she was going off. We went through various positions, side saddle, cowgirl with her grinding enthusiastically my cock all the while Evelyn is giving encouragemnet. Eventually returned to doggie. I asked her if I can cum in her mouth to which she agreed. Finished off in her open mouth.

While her looks aren’t to my taste she more than makes up for it in service. I’m glad I revisited Evelyn and would definitely return for her.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd February 2022 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Updated template

Person's Name :Evelyn

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :10th April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoiughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business :10:00am til late

Rates :$150ph

Extras Cost :nil

Services Provided This Session :bbbj, HJ, mish, GFE, LFK

Size/shape :Size 7, shaved, BCup natural,160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity :Malaysia

Value for money/recommend? :Always

[FONT=Verdana]My experience/comments :
    Apologies for my absence, veery busy at work.
    Popped in to 533, little task for Angie
    then saw Evelyn
    Into Room 2, always warm in Room 2, not my favourite Room
    Quick shower, its been a while since seeing Evelyn
    We pretty much have the routine down pat.
    Starts with a good bbbj, not teeth, no breaks, no tissues, let her go.
    After a while, swing over for a quick cuddle, and spoke LFK.
    After a couple of minutes, swing round.
    PPE
    Into mish.
    Off we go, couple of minutes to get into rhythm with a little bit of chatter.
    After a while Room 2 turns into a sauna,
    Have a bit of a break.
    Evelyn starts another bbbj, yeah, sounds good.
    Then starts HJ to get us back up.
    Could of have CIM but the timing wasn’t there for us.
    Back to mish.
    !0 mins later we where done.
    Quick shower.
    Kiss and cuddle and mouth the door.

Evelyn

WE have had many visits together.
    never disappoints.
    Lots of history.
    Never let us down.

Alway consider YMMV
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Silver Member

Default 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby- 02 9667 9991 Evelyn

Establishment :533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Phone :02 9667 9991

Hours of Business :10 to late

Rates :$150/hour

Extras Cost :$0

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS, anal

Size/shape :size 7, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity :Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? :yes/yes for the experience

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    I’ve been punting quite a bit, based on many fellow punters’ recommendations and trying to experience all that there is to offer. One experience that was missing was a visit to 533 and to see one of the main girls there. I chose Evelyn for an hour.

Parked on the side street, wandered down Willoughby Rd past the bus stop and up the stairs. Met by Angie who I’d read about. Pleasant older lady. Confirmed my booking, into the room paid my money and waited. While waiting I was wondering if I’d get baited and switched. Next thing, in walks Evelyn, a friendly older lady, not really like her photos IMHO but what the hell - I’ve come all this way for the experience. Ok, so a bit of a chat, into the shower while she set up. She stripped to reveal an average body, a bit of a belly, probably past her prime. Very pleasant and welcoming nonetheless.

Onto the bed. Bit more chat, she’s from Malaysia, been here a while that’s why her English is so good. She moves down for BBBJ which is quite good. We do 69 then I ask about anal because I wanted the complete experience. She says that she needs to be horny first. Ok - that’s my cue to start full on DATY. She lies down on her back while I do my part. I thought I was Ok but didn’t get her to cum. In fact when I looked up I could swear she was sleeping! Quite a hit to my ego. Nevertheless I continued and started FIV. She was getting wet so I must be doing something right. Then FIA and she became vocal. Next we did more BBBJ then covered missionary. Then doggie then anal was attempted. This is where I took another hit to my ego. Little AP wasn’t fully hard, so not really able to enter her behind. After a few attempts she got up, opened another dom and bit the top off. Then she used it as a rubber band around my shaft. She did BBBJ again and worked the little general to full attention. All right, ready for deployment now. This time was more successful although I’m not sure that she was comfortable. We switched doms then back into her pussy where I finally came. Clean up, shower, more small talk and out the door.

So, definitely an experience with a very gracious friendly and accommodating lady (I gave her a tip for this). I wasn’t in my best form, which may be related to lack of attraction but I could not fault her service despite her long working hours. I may go back again or try another of the classic ladies. Will depend on my bucket list of things to do.

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 6th June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150/h

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, cg, doggy, mish,FS,

Size/shape : Size 8 t o 10, shaved B Cup Natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : ML China

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

My experience/comments :

Rocked up to Angie's on Monday night with no booking and offered Evelyn. Was hoping for one of the new gals but took her anyway as was horny. She looks like she has put a bit of weight on in recent years. Had my shower and and quick dfk before Evelyn drops to start a bbj. Was good but not great. Played with her tits and ass and pussy while she blew me. Her pussy was wet already. Wanted to taste that pussy so got her in doggy and starting licking her pussy and ass and really get both gaping. Seeing her like this I new I needed my dick in there so prepared and slid on it. Was not that tight but felt good. Pounded away and rubbed her tits while in Doggy. After a while moved through various positions missionary cowgal, sideways with a bit more bbbj thrown in there. Decided that I wanted to get some oil into the mix so rubbed us both off with oil and that looked so much better. Love seeing a gal glisten. Was having trouble cummign as was late at night so got her to hive me a bbbj / hj which did the job. Had a shower and left. In the end got my rocks off but nothing special.

Cheers

John
    Last edited by downthelane; 11th June 2022 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Updated template

Default Evelyn

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    Date of Visit : 8th July 2020
    After about 10 mins PPE, onto CG, starts grinding, goes down all the way, feel nice and warm.
    Then move to mish, she likes it deep.
    A little light lfk.
    Stay in mish for a while, getting a good rhythm having little mini breaks in between.
    Getting close and fill the PPE.
    Great insight, Love to hear she likes it deep. Love the way she likes you to empty inside Sounds a must visit.
    Last edited by downthelane; 12th June 2022 at 11:27 AM.

Default Evylyn @ 533

Person's Name : Evelyn.

Month/Year of Visit : 11/6/2022 approximately

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 ph.

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : Fia. Bbbj. Doggy

Size/shape : Around size 8-10/ b cup

Value for money/recommend? : yes!

My experience/comments :

Read a few reviews which seemed positive so thought i’de pop over to 533.Had Evelyn booked for 45 mins.

Kicked off with a quick shower and Evelyn entered. I would not describe her as generally my type. However was in the mood and remembered some of the positive reviews on here.

Jumped out of the shower and Evelyn gave my boy a quick squeeze. Onto the bed and she gave a great bbbj - no teeth and was able to take it all in. 10 mins of bbbj and I was keen for some daty. Freshly shaved and she seemed to really enjoy it. Lots of moaning and managed to fia while doing this which she liked.

I really wanted to do doggy as I enjoy fia and seeing the girls get offa this. Dommed up. She really seemed to enjoy it thrusting back against my fia. 10 mins of doggy and I was ready to blow. The last 15 mins had a chat and a back massage. Enjoyed it and I will be back.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd July 2022 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Updated template

Silver Member

Person's Name : Evelyn.

Month/Year of Visit : July 2022 approximately

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 ph.

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : bbbj Fs

Size/shape : Around size 8-10/ b cup

Value for money/recommend? : Not for me

My experience/comments :

So after hearing loads of good things about this place I gave it a go and went ahead and walking in, I was let in my the mamasan and directed to a room at the end. Upon entering I was quite shocked to see a room that was pretty much a kitchen full of mess. There was Evelyn sitting there looking at her phone not even paying attention to me. I was asked how long and went for 30mins as I was horny. Paid the cash and Evelyn took her clothes off. Nothing at all like the description on the roster and I was a bit turned off straight away. I'm a boob man so I approached her and went to touch her boobs but was told no and to lie down. I went with it and she started to kiss my man downstairs, he eventually got a bit hard and she sucked away. It wasn't great, very little lip action was kind of like slightly warm and wet. At this point I started to get cold because normally I would be kissing and caressing and be getting turned on, I decided to just fuck her till the time went up. We went through a bunch of positions and she was surprisingly flexible and was a decent fuck. It helped that in doggie she had a fat butt for grabbing. I ended up faking a orgasm and leaving promptly. Overall wasn't great but there are loads of positive reviews just this place isn't for me. I'll stick to my go to places for now.

Month/Year of Visit : 18th September 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 am til late

Rates : $160ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, dfk,mish, CG

Size/shape : Size 8, shaved, B Cup natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity :

Value for money/recommend? : Always

My experience/comments :

Apologies for being absent, tied up with work, training, recertifications, work medicals.
    Time is just flying by.
    Popped in this afternoon, Angie suggested Evelyn
    It’s been awhile not seeing Evenly.
    Into room 1
    Finances sorted.
    Kiss and cuddle from Evenly
    Quick shower.
    Towelling down Evelyn drops to her knees and straight into bbbj.
    OK
    Knows what she’s doing, let her go.
    After a couple of mins, jump onto bed, continues bbbj.
    Lube up, PPE
    Into mish nice and slow till we pick up a bit of pace, with some dfk

Mini break, play with her little man in the pink canoe, right spot as she was saying don’t stop.
    Quick HJ
    Evenly jumps on CG,, again just let her go.
    New PPE, into mish keep going for a while. Till we are done.
    Clean up, shower, having a quick chat.
    Kiss and cuddle.
    regards to Angie, and on our way.

Evelyn
    What can i say that i already haven’t said.
    We go way back, lots of history.
    Never disappoints us, sometimes i am a bit difficult [with concentration, staying hard] she never gives us.
    one of my favourites.
    Always consider ymmv
    Last edited by downthelane; 18th September 2022 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Removed formatting tags

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : Oct 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10:00 am til late

Rates : $160ph

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, fs, fiv

Size/shape : B Cup natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

My experience/comments : I read some review here and she does greek and pretty much everything like vicky at b12. Shop is next to busy thai restaurant, so a lot of eyes on me I guess.

Went to shop, ask evelyn available, and yes. She came to room, took a quick shower and jumped on bed. I was expecting vicky level service, but it's just good level for me. Got some catbath, bbbj and

asked to her do some rim job but she refuse. Trying to finger in arse but she doesnt like it too. So I thought maybe she's not eve or someone else. Anyway I just did fingering, daty for her.

Part 2 is just normal. Just did mission and finish on her body. Review said she's bit curvy but just flat, chubby for me. Maybe mamasan put a random girl to me .

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 14 January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Rates : $100/30

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, cgFS, MISH, prostrate and hand release

Size/shape : Size 7, shaved A-B Cup Natural, 160cm

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Booked Evelyn as it's been a while since I last saw her. I only have half an hour available today, so no time to waste.

She is a reliable professional and never disappoints. Gets straight into an excellent BBBJ, deep and no hint of teeth.

Not long and she covers me up and hops on in CG. This feels good as she rides me. She clearly likes this and it feels good for me. I could last all day on the edge in this position.

Concious of time, I ask her to move to MISH. Feels good! Good few minutes of this, but I struggle with the PPE.

So I ask her to finish me by hand, as I know from prevoius encounters how good she is at that.

I ask her for some prostrate stimulation, and she knows her way around the back door very well. I had done a good douche in the shower this morning in anticipation of this. I just love this, BBBJ and hand combo, the prostrate stimulation drives me right to the edge, but delays me coming until it's too much to handle and I blow in one of the best releases in a while. Utterly drained.

She cleans me up and gives me a good massage, mainly legs and feet, but I ask her to let me turn around so that she can do my neck and shoulders too, which are in serious need of relaxation. She is excellent and gives me the firm massage I needed. Time much too short.

She is an avid conversationalist, her english is excellent and she always talks about current affairs, not a stupid wallflower. A word of recommendation though is that it's good to regularly change the topic, as she does tend to repeat herself a bit if you don't. She offers additional extras, I'm not really into those.

A good choice if you want to be taken care of and don't insist on getting a glamorous PYT.
    Last edited by downthelane; 14th January 2023 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Updated template

Establishment :533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :30thApril 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/533willoughby.com.au

Phone :0299679991

Hours of Business :10:00 til late

Rates :$160ph

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :bbbj,lfk,CG, HJ, FS Mish

Size/shape :Size 8, Shaved, 160cm, B-Cup Natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

[FONT=Verdana]My experience/comments :
    In scheduled visit today
    Was suppose to see Michelle today, but thought i might have to work, didn’t happen.
    Had to catch up with. Evelyn to decided to make a booking.
    Arrived on time Evelyn opened the door, and into Room 2, not my favourite Room.
    Angie came in to say hello and collect currency.
    Angie said, Michelle will drop in to say hello.
    OK.
    Quick shower, chatting with Evelyn about the weather.
    Jump onto the bed, Evelyn just about to start bbbj, Michelle comes in to say hello, quick kiss, lifts her dress up, no lingerie and said waiting for next time.
    HMMMM
    OK
    Evelyn starts bbbj, no complaints.
    After getting us hard .PPE
    Jumps on CG, starts grinding us, feels good.
    Lets her go, she nice a slow and deep.
    After a while change to mish, nice slow pace.
    Quick mini break.
    Quick doggie.
    Then back to mish to finish off.
    Pretty much our standard visit.
    Clean up, very light massage, chat about cooking.
    Quick shower.
    Kiss and cuddle good bye.
    Regards to Angie and on our way.
    Again our standard visit.

Evelyn
    Lots of history
    We both know what we like.
    Good repore between us
    End of the visit we where booth happy.

Silver Member

i must go back, havent had my anal fix for quite some time
    Last edited by downthelane; 30th April 2023 at 08:50 PM.

Bronze Member

Cool Evelyn - 533 Willoughby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Month/Year of Visit : 18/04/23

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533Willoughby.com.au

Phone :9967 9991

Hours of Business :10 am to late

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session :

Size/shape : Size 7, shaved B Cup Natural, 160cm

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Had time on a Tuesday and decided to go on a random visit to 533. Usually I booked but I thought I'd try my luck this time.
    When I arrived it was quite busy so was told that there was only one lady available, Evelyn - i've seen her before, so all good.
    She looked in her 40's i think, a little fuller figure, when she entered the room.

Had to go upstairs to the little room with the crappy shower outside.
    Quick rinse and when I came back Evelyn jumped right into it.
    No cat bath, no subtle foreplay, just straight to business.

Nice technique and she has a nice service oriented attitude and is pleasant throughout.
    Her English was very good, as well.

Good service and can-do-anything attitude saw us have a great experience that went on for a good 45min.
    Very accomodating and into it all the time.

Quick massage at the end, and unfortunately my time was up so had to go into that the shower again and clean up. Looks like the wall has been knocked down in there and the two rooms are made into one, with a sheet being used as the 'wall' - a little weird..

All up, a very good session that will be hard to beat, will be back next week!

Bronze Member

Sorry, adding some extra details !

Evelyn would be in her late 30's or early 40's petite, not chubby, and around 5 feet 6 in height.
    Very friendly and good english too.
    1hr session, $160 spent, no extra's.
    Services - BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, and a potential for some anal play as well - she seems ok around that area, so this might be something to pursue next time - and also the usual massage at the end. Very clean girl as well.
    As above, premises - this is the upstairs area - I had to go upstairs to the little room with the crappy shower outside, clean room, 100 year old shower area / laundry.
    In terms of the action - started with a BBJ, on with the dom, and moved into some missionary which was fairly straightforward, some light kissing etc, nipple play - she is open to kissing/having her nipples sucked etc, and before i blew, thought it might be good to end with some cowgirl, which was really good, fucking at pace for a few mins, which then very quickly destroyed me .... ending in a massage for the last 10-15min ... all up, a good session and would recommend ! Definitely going back for more !

Default Evelyn - September 2023

Date of Visit : September 2023

Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8-10, shaved A-B Cup Natural, 160cm. Slightly chubby

Services Provided : bbbj, lfk, cg, mish,FS

Value for money/recommend: Yes

Visited here recently, tried Evelyn based on Angie’s recommendation. She seems to have put a little bit of weight on since the last time I saw her here at beginning of year.

Very accomodating service, good English. Maybe talks a little bit too much at times. But just wanted to make sure I was satisfied. Took her time with bbbj, and very service orientated. Never rushed at all. Willing to take any position . Didn’t try for anal though. I think only turnoff was her teeth are a little bit black.

I would see her again , depending on who is available or not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast