Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 12th October 2018

Photos : On website

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $130 for 45 mins

Size/shape : Medium height, slim, soft body, C cup slightly saggy soft tits.

Pussy : Fully and some hair

Roster : Mon and Fri

Nationality or Ethnicity : Said Taiwan

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, kiss, covered sex

Review:

Was passing by 533 and had some time to kill on Friday night. Decided to see who was on and had no booking.. Walked in and found it was busy, was introduced to Evelyn who I hadn't seen before. Agreed to see her for 45 mins and was told no rooms available but we could use the meeting room with the massage table. Thought why not so went up for a shower and then ran the gauntlet with the very skimpy towel back to the room. Evelyn joined me and she quickly removed my towel and rubbed me up while giving some light kissing. She then dropped to her knees and commenced a very slow ans sensual bbbj which went for a good 15 mins, Was a very happy boy at this stage despite the somewhat uncomfortable surroundings. Got suited up for the main event and we switched positions, A bit of pussy play before I slide into her smooth and not overly tight pussy. Started nice and slow and then progressed to some more intense sex before I unloaded while inside her. Cleaned up and then moved on to a massage which was very and Evelyn managed to find and do some good work on some tight spots I had. Was more luck than expertise but a good outcome was achieved. A good session and I would see her again but these others at 533 I prefer better.