Silver Member

Thumbs up Evelyn-please nurse help me with this hard cock

Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 24/3/2108

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am several days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 7, medium height, very strong firm legs, natural c cups very soft, pretty face with beautiful eyes, long light brown hair to her waist, shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, FIA, doggy, missionary, affectionate hugs and kisses.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Met with Evelyn today at 3.15 pm for one hour and she has only worked a couple of days there so far so she seemed a bit timid and shy to start and does not speak much English so its difficult to converse but that is not the main reason I am there.

She stripped down and revealed a nice sexy firm body similar to Dior but boobs not quite as large but very nice and soft and natural.

She has no blemishes anywhere and a large faint tattoo on her front mid section which does not bother me at all.

We lay down and I give her some hugs and kisses just to ease her mind about me and she was kissing almost closed mouth so I helped her out with some more intimate kissing with some lip sucking and a little bit of tongue.

She is a fast learner and this just got better and better as the session progressed and ended with some very intimate lips sucking and kissing during the end.

I asked her if she is ok with DATY and she nodded and lays on her back and I start to devour her sexy looking pussy which tasted good and I licked and sucked softly and slowly and I could see that she wanted me there and she was enjoying it with soft moaning sounds.

I would have a break and look at her every few moments and she just wanted me to continue and got quite turned on after nearly ten minutes and I am pretty sure she came.

I was licking in long strokes and holding her breasts and stroking her belly and kissing her legs and then back to another suck of her pussy.

So now its my turn to get a blowjob and it started with some gentle sucking to get me hard end then going deeper and she was rotating her mouth and varying the length and changing the angles so it was quite good and lasted for 15 minutes.

I then suggest she dom me up and she gets on top for some cowgirl and she was fucking me slowly and kissing and I am holding her neck for some more intimate kissing.

I start to fuck her from below and I am rubbing her arsehole and she seemed to like it and was getting hornier so as I am fucking her faster and harder I inserted my middle finger up to the second joint and I could feel her contractions on my finger as I fucked her hard.

It also helped me control the movement as I fucked upwards and I was pulling her down for kisses and was getting more intimate lip sucking now and this was getting me worked up as well.

After several minutes of this Evelyn now seems to be extremely worked up and started fucking me cowgirl with some force like I have never experienced before.

Her legs are very strong and firm and shapely and she was really hammering my cock deep inside her and you could see that she was loving this and I also fucked upwards in unison for some of it and it was turning me on looking at her strong legs fucking me stupid.

I was sucking her nipples when I got a chance and kissing her and she hammered me for a good five minutes and climaxed and then rested on me.

After a brief rest she gets into doggy position and had her legs spread out wide and she has a lovely shaped butt and it was good slowly fucking her like this for a while and I leaned over on top of her so I could kiss her face and lips as I fucked her and she seemed quite content that I fuck her deeply and slowly.

She then closed her legs for some tighter fucking for a few minutes and was indicating that it felt good.

I then ask her for some missionary to finish her off and I enter her nice soaking wet pussy and slowly made love to her with some kissing and mixed it a bit with some close intimate fucking and lip sucking and some faster elevated hammering to which she was crying out now and pulling me down for kisses and the lip sucking and looking at her beautiful eyes just sent me over the top and I exploded in the dom.

I lay there on top just kissing and holding her for a few moments and it was very intimate and girlfriend and then extracted and cleaned up and pulled her over for some close cuddles and more kissing with lip sucking which was so sexy.

I asked her what she did for work before coming here to Australia and she showed me photos of her in a nurses gear with face mask attending to a patient in a hospital.

I think she should get a sexy nurse outfit for the intros and do some play acting for us horny guys.

Person's Name : Evelyn

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/4/2108

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am several days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Soft c cups natural as they drooped and moved liberally, small

Nationality or Ethnicity : She said China

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy, missionary

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I really enjoy DFK, so I was a bit disappointed with Evelyn's kisses to start. She had tight lips and introducing my tongue felt a bit awkward. We eventually got to some DFK but towards the end of the session it regressed back to light kisses.
    BBBJ was good, she produced a lot of saliva during it and needed some breaks to spit it out.

Next was missionary, where I had heaps of energy so I pounded her pretty well. It was really nice looking at her face in mish as she was trying to stay quiet and calm but at times she had to moan. No FOAM which was good.
    Doggy was good, she had to stop sometimes as she was getting a bit too worked up and she was surprised I didn't come after pounding her so much. Her CG was good, it was her time to pound me and she would switch it up by grinding on top of me too.

After that, she suggests handjob to finish as it was 30mins of pounding and I guess she was getting too flustered. She also forgot to turn on the aircon so we were both dripping in sweat which was pretty hot actually.

After finishing on hj, she gave me an okay massage and we cuddled for a bit.

Overall, pretty good.