>

Thread: Evelyn and Shirley

Silver Member

Default Evelyn and Shirley

erson's Name : Evelyn and Shirley

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 31 mar 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150/h x 2 x 1 hour

Shirley 40+

Size/shape : Evelyn Size 10, shaved B Cup Natural, 160cm
    Yumi Good Size 8, shaved fake C Cup. 160 cm
    Nationality or Ethnicity :.ML.China

Services Provided : Evelyn.DFK.bbbj,.cg, doggy,.mish,FS,.DATY, anal
    Shirley .DFK.bbbj,.cg, doggy,.mish,FS

Services Provided BBBJ, FS, ANYTHING REALLY.

was my first time at this place and I made a booking with Evelyn notingshe does anal and well wanted to tick anal with an Asian off my list.

Into the room I shower before Evelyn arrives and when she does she is straight to work giving me an ok BBBJ which which went for about 10 mins before I'm balls deep in her doggie for few minutes with my finger up her arse. Just as I change lanes from her pussy to arse there is a knock on the door and it's the receptionist with Shirley trying to up sell me a 3some. Well I'm balls deep in Evelyn's arse pounding away and I agree as both the receptionist and Shirley are watching me and Evelyn fuck, was a great turn on, and I didn't miss a stroke as I payed and Shirley joined us.

As Shirley got undressed I pulled my cock out of Evelyn and straight into Shirley mouth for a much better BBBJ. It was at this time I was in heaven with both ladies taking turns sucking my cock and finally I got them into 69 where it was a great sight watching these two eating each others pussies as I went from one pussy to the others mouth over and over before I get them both back on their knees for a great dual BBBJ.

The hour nearly up there is a knock on the door and as It opens the receptionist has Betty with her and they both witness my load shoot all over Shirley and Evelyn's face, god it was great.

Betty was in a look of both excitement and shock and the receptionist was giving me words of great incouragement while trying to get me to see Betty, who was now down on her knees sucking my cock clean as Evelyn and Shirley headed to the shower.

what can a man do but say yes to half hour with Betty as if would be rude not to. I will review her later

Silver Member

Now that is a positive review! Great session...I must try make it over the bridge sometime... * it's been 8 years since I crossed the harbour! 🤣
    Quote Originally Posted by pj80 View Post
    erson's Name : Evelyn and Shirley

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 31 mar 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150/h x 2 x 1 hour

Shirley 40+

Size/shape : Evelyn Size 10, shaved B Cup Natural, 160cm
    Yumi Good Size 8, shaved fake C Cup. 160 cm
    Nationality or Ethnicity :.ML.China

Services Provided : Evelyn.DFK.bbbj,.cg, doggy,.mish,FS,.DATY, anal
    Shirley .DFK.bbbj,.cg, doggy,.mish,FS

Services Provided BBBJ, FS, ANYTHING REALLY.

was my first time at this place and I made a booking with Evelyn notingshe does anal and well wanted to tick anal with an Asian off my list.

Into the room I shower before Evelyn arrives and when she does she is straight to work giving me an ok BBBJ which which went for about 10 mins before I'm balls deep in her doggie for few minutes with my finger up her arse. Just as I change lanes from her pussy to arse there is a knock on the door and it's the receptionist with Shirley trying to up sell me a 3some. Well I'm balls deep in Evelyn's arse pounding away and I agree as both the receptionist and Shirley are watching me and Evelyn fuck, was a great turn on, and I didn't miss a stroke as I payed and Shirley joined us.

As Shirley got undressed I pulled my cock out of Evelyn and straight into Shirley mouth for a much better BBBJ. It was at this time I was in heaven with both ladies taking turns sucking my cock and finally I got them into 69 where it was a great sight watching these two eating each others pussies as I went from one pussy to the others mouth over and over before I get them both back on their knees for a great dual BBBJ.

The hour nearly up there is a knock on the door and as It opens the receptionist has Betty with her and they both witness my load shoot all over Shirley and Evelyn's face, god it was great.

Betty was in a look of both excitement and shock and the receptionist was giving me words of great incouragement while trying to get me to see Betty, who was now down on her knees sucking my cock clean as Evelyn and Shirley headed to the shower.

what can a man do but say yes to half hour with Betty as if would be rude not to. I will review her later

Silver Member

Awesome review PJ. I need to try a COF with the gals next time.