>

Thread: Evelyn and Yumi Double

Silver Member

Default Evelyn and Yumi Double

Person's Name : Evelyn and Yumi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 10th Jan 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business 10:00 am til late

Rates : $150/h x 2 x 1 hour

Yumi 40+

Size/shape : Evelyn Size 10, shaved B Cup Natural, 160cm
    Yumi Good Size 8, shaved C Cup Natural 160 cm
    Nationality or Ethnicity : ML China

Services Provided : Evelyn DFK bbbj, cg, doggy, mish,FS, DATY
    Yumi DFK bbbj, cg, doggy, mish,FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Need to do a single with Yumi

My experience/comments :

Booked for an hour with Yumi but she had not arrived. So took Evelyn as she was available and Ymi joined in later. Got room 2 which is not the best ofr doubles but my cock, hands and tongue made the most of it. Evelyn arrives in the room and we DFK like old friends and have a quick catch up with some of our past fuck feasts . Into the shower and dry down. She drops straight to her knees and starts perfrom a good bbbj. This feels good so I let her go for it and help her go deeper by gently pushing on the back of her head. onto the bed and enjoy some more bbbj before I want to feel EVelyn ride my cock. She jumps on board and I get a few pumps in before Angie comes in with Yumi. Yumi looks hot and I wanted to do her so say yes to a double. Angie leaves and Yumi DFK still while my cock was in Evelyn and jumps in the shower. Evelyn and I are fucking still and when she comes out I quickly go in and wash as well. Now time to see Yumi's bbbj so lie on the bed and get her to suck my cock and Eveln jumps on my face. Yumi's cock sucking skills are good and Evelyn is enjoying my tongue skills. She is driving her pussy onto my tongue and is making it hard for me to breath but I let her go as she tastes awetsome. Well now my cock has sampled Evelyn's pussy I want to sample Yumi's so ask her to jump on and it feels good. Evelyn is now making out with me DFK and encouraging me to fuck Yumi hard which I am doing, thrusting up. Wanted to see Yumi from behind as she has kept up a great figure so got her in doggy. Evelyn was next to her in doggy so I could rub her pussy while I fucked Yumi. Looked and felt good in her pussy. Seeing Evelyns pussy wide open from my fingering next to me made me want to get into her, so a clean up and enter her. Felt good slamming her as she can take cock deep. The room was heating up and I was sweating up. Felt like I was appraching time to cum but wanted to try Yumi again. Into missionary on the bed with Yumi and pound away erally sweating up. 15min left on the clock so one last clean and swap and into Evelyn. Really get a godo rythmn going and could feel the cum boiling. Started DFK Evelyn and moaning as I blew my first load of 2021 into her. Felt great and we just lay there for a bit in a sweaty mess. Yumi got up and went ot hte shower before leaving and Evelyn stayed and gave me a bit of a massage.

Overall good double. I ned to try Yumi by herself as she has a great body for a 40 year old.

Bronze Member

haha, you said Yumi has a great body for a 40 year old yet the roster of girls provided by the shop on a daily basis says Yumi is young?
    Can someone verify which is correct or are there 2 Yumi's? The posts for Yumi indicate 35 - 40 years old so I will take this as the most accurate over the shops daily roster info

Cheers
    Last edited by milkdrinker; 1st February 2021 at 11:30 PM. Reason: found more info

Gold Member

Asians often look younger than their age and I'm sure the shops just ask the girl how old were you when you thought about becoming a ML, then that is their age for life. A word from experience, never believe the age on the internet, the brothers have much better guestimates.