Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/5/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 27 she told me (I would have guessed a couple of years younger)

Size/shape : Very pretty face, tallish, lovely shapely figure, natural C-cups, shave bush but today lightly stubbly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, masturbation by her, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : 100% - a pretty, shapely and lovely girl who gives great service

My experience/comments : Called Angie and she confirmed Fiona was working so I booked her.

Turned up on time and Angie said Fiona was ready and she showed me into Room 2 (I love that big mirror right by the bed) and Fiona joined us.

They both readied the room and I handed the money to Angie and I waved my arms at her to literally shoo her out the door. They laughed at that and Angie left.

Fiona is quite tall and has a very pretty face and was wearing a lacy black teddy over a black bra and knickers. She was immediately very friendly and cheerful.

While I stripped Fiona said something about music and went to get her phone and she returned while I was in the shower.

She stripped. She has a nice shapely figure (curvy but not fat, just an extra kilo on her stomach) with natural C-cups and a fully and (almost) freshly shaved pussy.

Onto the bed and Fiona lay beside me and we had some LFKing which quickly became DFKing.

She asked whether I wanted her to suck me (“Yes please”) and she moved south and there was a very brief cat-bath before she was kneeling between my legs and sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and sensual with no hint of teeth and good hand-work and no interruptions.

I enjoyed watching the action in the side-on mirror.

We had some more DFKing and I suggested some 69.

It was a great sight as she lowered her shaved pussy onto my tongue and she was immediately responsive in a quiet sort of way.

Gradually her moaning got louder and she was soon twitching and rocking back and forth as I licked her. I also had a finger in her pussy for a while.

From her reactions, she might have cum a couple of times but I’m not 100% certain.

Time was moving on and I wanted to try some DATY so I stopped licking her and she dismounted and turned round and we had some more DFKing.

She was really horny and was kissing me so passionately that it seemed like she was trying to Hoover up my tongue and then eat my head!!

She also gave me a bit of pussy-sliding and there was a lot of “talking dirty” which she did often throughout the session.

I got her to lie on the bed and I headed down for some DATY.

Fiona seemed to enjoy it and I put my finger back in.

She used her hands to spread her pussy lips as I licked her and she then started rubbing her clit.

I moved my head back a couple of inches and rapidly finger-fucked her while she masturbated just as quickly.

It was great having such a close-up view of the action and she was dripping wet.

At one stage I knelt over her and just stroked my cock while I watched her wanking.

I then went back to my close-up view and energetically finger–fucked her again while she still vigorously rubbing herself and she was soon writhing around and panting that her was cumming.

That was just brilliant – I loved it.

Fiona took a breather and I did what I did yesterday with Joey at 104 and put my finger into her very juicy pussy and tried to get her to then suck it but she didn’t want to.

Time was running out and I asked her to get a condom.

Fiona dressed me and I asked her to go on top and she rode me while we had some more kissing.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was great as she has a shapely butt and we were facing the mirror by the bed and Fiona was loud again.

I tried to insert a finger up her arsehole and got about an inch in but it was really tight and there wasn’t much lubrication so I didn’t push hard or long.

I asked Fiona to lie down for some mish and we kissed some more as I increased the tempo.

She had her legs in the air and was urging me on so I just went for it and, after a good pounding, I squirted.

I collapsed on the bed and Fiona tidied me up and, when I’d got my breath back, we had a good chat.

She is a lovely girl and her English is OK.

I have never before asked for an extension but I briefly thought about it with this lovely lady but I was spent so decided against it.

She said she has been here for about six months and hasn’t been working long at 533 and is just sorting out which days she will work. She said she currently doesn’t work anywhere else.

Fiona told the name of her hometown but I didn’t recognise it – she told me it was near Beijing and she certainly recognised photos of Beijing that I showed her on my phone from my trips there.

There was no rush to get rid of me, and Angie wasn’t knocking on the door, but I pointed to the clock and said we had to shower and by the time I left we were more than ten minutes over.

I had a good chat with Angie on the way out and I left.

Very good session.