Thumbs up Fiona

Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 5/5/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Every Sunday and Monday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, pretty face, C cups but soft and a little droopy, some extra belly flab.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK, extended side saddle with balls massage (this was superb), fast and exciting missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a pretty and sexy girl who was very receptive and orgasmic the whole session.

My experience/comments : Fiona is only new to this work and had only worked in massage parlours but the money is crap so she like many others get wooed into this line of work.

After my shower she was all over me saying I am handsome so this is a good indication that things will go well and we hugged and I said that I will lick her pussy and she agreed that she would like that.

I used all my skills to give her pleasure and she responded very well and was loving every second of my tongue licking and sucking her pussy and she was looking at me and crying out not to stop.

I continued for ten minutes and she was quite wet and my face was very wet so I had a rinse and then I am standing by the bed getting sucked by a horny girl.

It felt quite good for a newbee so she must have practiced on her boyfriends past and I let this go for nearly five minutes and then lay down with lots more cock sucking and some balls attention for ten minutes.

Fiona was commenting that my cock was big and then sucked some more and then said she loves my cock and seemed really into it and I am saying that I cant wait to get into her pussy.

I said I wanted to make love to her slowly for a while and we started side saddle and It felt really good inside her hot little pussy which is clean shaven and very neat looking.

I was just slowly fucking her and it felt very sexy and she said several times that she just wanted me to go slowly for a long time and make love to her and this is what I did while stroking her soft skin.

Fiona was very turned on the whole time and she was moving around slowly against my hard cock and I was slowly going into her and she was massaging balls and crying out for me not to stop.

She just loved every second and so did I and she felt amazing the way she was stroking me and moving around made my cock so hard and I was playing with her wet pussy and her clit.

She would have her right leg up so I could go deeper into her pussy and I was stroking her legs and near her pussy and it felt really good to be inside her and every now and then just lie there still inside her.

Fiona would then move on my cock so slowly massaging balls and crying out that she loves my cock and wants me every week and I would give her some fast paced sex and then slow down again.

She had me on the edge of cumming several times and I controlled it because we both wanted it to continue and I would have been fucking her like this for more than 30 minutes.

It was one of the best side saddle sessions that I have ever had due to the feel of her and the way she was with me like better than many girlfriends that I have fucked.

I was getting close to not being able to stop the cumming so I suggested some missionary to finish and I started slowly and getting DFK now and it was making me wild looking at her very pretty face.

Her face is beautiful close up and while kissing her when horny and I sped up and gave her a good hard fucking for a few moments and we both came hard holding each other close.

So a very sexy girlfiend type who loves being fucked slowly and for a good while so here's your chance guys to show her how to make love to a sexy girl who doesn't hurry you to finish.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 26/5/2019

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, very pretty face, C cups but soft and a little droopy, nice soft skin.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK with tongue sucking, FIA, FIV, extended side saddle with balls massage (this was superb), cowgirl, side missionary, doggy, fast and exciting missionary legs open and closed to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a pretty and sexy girl who was very receptive and orgasmic the whole session.

My experience/comments : Well I need to announce a new personal best time for non stop fucking at one hour and the previous was sexy Joyce at 55 minutes.

I was covered in sweat at the end of it and needed a 90 minutes session today to reach my goal.

Now this is only possible because I had a willing partner who loves getting fucked slowly for a long time and I enjoyed the whole time I was with her today.

I started with some DATY and Fiona was loving the feeling of me sucking on her pussy for ten minutes and my face was very wet and cum in my mouth after.

We start with a lay down and some DFK with tongue sucking straight off and this had me hard very quickly and I am now getting sucked slowly with plenty of sexy utterances.

Fiona is a very sexy pretty girl and I found her very accommodating throughout the whole time I was with her today and she was asking if I like the blowjob and if I like a finger in my arse.

My balls were now getting licked and after five minutes a gloved finger goes in my arse and the sucking is deeper and she is right up on me and my legs are over hers and she is fingering my arse.

So cock sucking getting more intense now and arse fingering getting more intense and she is on top of me and it felt sexy and good and I was close to cumming in her mouth a few times.

After fifteen minutes of sucking and arse play I really need to get inside her pussy and we dom up and lube and in I go side saddle and I was very fucking horny from the sucking.

Now Fiona is a very orgasmic girl and reacts really well the whole time my cock was inside her pussy and she loves to get fucked slowly and deep and for a long time .

So happy days as this is what I like as well but hey, I like everything that has my cock inside a pussy so we are going at the side saddle for a long time and I am getting balls massaged as well.

The feeling was really excellent and she was moving back onto me with legs open and closed and crying out for much of the session and she kept saying "I like your cock too much".

I am saying sexy stuff to her and kissing her when I get the chance and we had a spell of laying next to each other like missionary and I am fucking her slowly and tongue kissing.

She has a very pretty face and the tongue kissing is a huge turn on and she feels like a real girlfriend to me and her reactions are genuine and she is a lovely girl to be with.

Fiona gets on top now and she is fucking me slowly and leaning down kissing me and it escalated into an amazon event with Fiona fucking quite fast and hard on top and she came hard.

We had a rest and then back to some more side saddle with different angles and speeds and every now and again before a new position she would rub my cock onto her clit.

We now move into some doggy and she is going off while I am slowly fucking into her and had some faster paced action with laying down doggy and I was kissing her.

I then had a spell of missionary and made slow love to her and she loved watching my cock going into her pussy and I sped up and hammered her for a while with very good reactions.

I went back to side saddle again for another ten minutes and then missionary legs open and then closed and went fast at the end a came hard while tongue kissing and sucking.

I was just soaked in sweat by this time and so was Fiona and she said there is no one else like me who can fuck for so long but she enjoyed it all.

So a fantastic time with a lovely young girl who is very girlfriend sexy.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 11/6/2019

Hours of Business : Every Sunday and Monday and Tuesday 10 am to 1 am

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, very pretty face, C cups but soft and a little droopy, nice soft skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY with rimming, DFK with tongue sucking throughout the whole session, rimming on me, extended side saddle with balls massage (this was superb), playing with pussy and arse, fast and slow missionary legs open and closed to completion, (we used mouthwash often)

My experience/comments : Arrived at 3.30 pm today in room 3 near Angies roster board and after the shower we hugged and kissed DFK and my cock was hard right away and I manoeuvred Fiona to the edge of the bed.

I commenced a lavish tongue lashing on her very sexy pussy and held her sexy butt up on my elbows so she could see me eating her out and I stroked her sexy legs and licked her sexy arse and Fiona was in raptures.

I like her so I gave her a good time and she was very wet indeed and the juices were flowing all over my face and the crying out and moving side to side and Fiona was rubbing her pussy.

This was ten minutes and I get up to rinse and when I came back I lay on top of her and we kissed with such passion with tongue sucking and looking into her sexy eyes and I was giving her a naked pussy slide.

Fiona is a very receptive sexy angel girl who looks so beautiful when horny and I now moved up and am positioned over her chest and getting sucked so lovingly by this beauty and it felt amazing in her hot mouth.

After five minutes of this I lay down and Fiona is sucking me again and licking my balls and after five minutes she pushes my legs right back and gives me a sexy rimming and then back to balls and cock sucking.

So guys wash yourselves in anticipation and you might get lucky as well and then we dom up and I start side saddle and no lube needed as it was pretty slippery there already and it felt very good inside her pussy.

I just love this girl and how horny she gets and she seems to really love sex especially slow and loving stroking her and saying stuff to her and holding those sexy legs and boobs while fucking.

I was also playing with arse and pussy at times and moving in different angles and mixing some fast action in there and Fiona would get super excited and cry out each time I fucked her hard.

She was also moving on my cock often as I just lay there inside her and after maybe 20 minutes of this bliss I get on top for missionary and slowly fucked her while tongue kissing and this was just superb.

Looking at her pretty face and sexy eyes while I made slow love her actions seemed genuine to me and I had a five minute spells of very fast hammering with Fiona absolutely loving it.

We tried legs closed missionary as well and mixed fast and slow with sexy tongue kissing throughout and another spell of side saddle and then missionary again with DFK and finished hard in the dom.

I had been fucking her almost non stop for 40 minutes and was covered in sweat and this is great to find a girl who genuinely loves getting fucked for a long time.

Silver Member

Saw Fiona again yesterday on the 8th of July for a two hour stretch and we were fucking for one hour and 15 minutes and I was being sucked for at least 20 minutes with the rest of the time as massage or showering etc. Now the fucking is not full on fast and hard as that is not possible for older guys and also not fair on the working girl either so most of it is just gentle slow lovemaking with Fiona massaging my balls and she had her finger on my arse for some of it. Fiona is very receptive to slow lovemaking and I ask her during each session and she wants me to fuck her slowly for a long time and she loves every moment. I came after the first bout which was an hour and we were just laying there talking and my cock is getting massaged and her pussy is rubbing my leg and after five minutes I am getting hard again and then Fiona is sucking me and I am playing with her pussy and she is still horny so she asks for more sex and being a gentleman I fucked her some more and mixed some slow with hard and fast for fifteen minutes and came strongly again and there was plenty in the dom again so go figure. When a girl gives this genuine attention it really does the trick.

Silver Member

Currently seeing Fiona weekly and today for one hour and it was a really good session with plenty of slow sensual lovemaking and about ten minutes of faster fucking. Fiona is a really lovely young lady and I like the way she responds and how she always makes me feel special.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 31/07/2019

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY DFK Cowgirl, Mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, a darling GFE with excellent service provided. Not PSE, but if you want to be pleasured by a lovely woman don't look past Fiona!

Fiona is very pretty and sexy. Age hard to determine, so delault is 30. Evidence of childbearing, who cares, she is a wonderful woman!

Fiona delivered a sensuous and envigorating service. What a woman, she is a star. You can't go wrong by booking her, you will not be disappointed!

Default Fiona - 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 2/8/2019

Rates : $90 per half hour

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, pretty face, natural saggy D Cups.

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, ball sucking and missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a pretty and sexy girl who was very receptive and worked hard for the whole session.

My experience/comments : I travelled to the place and made a phone call in advance. Fiona was booked based on reviews here.

Fiona is very attractive. Fiona has very poor English but attempts to understand and please.

For what ever reason I had difficulty getting hard. Not Fiona's fault. I think I must have been one of the worst clients ever, Fiona provided great BBBJ for an age to get me hard. Nothing was too much trouble.

Then into missionary, my choice to get myself to come. The whole time Fiona was understanding and really went out of her way to make me feel good, regardless of the lack of satisfaction for her.

As a result I'd highly recommend Fiona. Fiona provided great and very understanding service under difficult, my fault, circumstances.

I asked the boss to pass on my best and my thanks as I left. I also provided positive feedback and thanked the Boss as well.

Silver Member

Booked Fiona for one hour this morning and what can I say but she is a treasure. A lovely sweet natured girl who gives 100% to make sure you are happy and she is so sexy as well.

Silver Member

Thumbs up Fiona - sexy sweetheart girl who loves sex

Date of Visit : 13/8/2020

Hours of Business : Check roster but there often

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, pretty face, natural C cups nice shape and feel and a tiny bit extra on the waist.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese or Chinese I don't know for sure so lets say Asian.

Services Provided : BBBJ, lip kissing, extended side saddle with balls massage (this was superb), lay down doggy, more side saddle because its awesome, slow then fast and exciting missionary to completion, ten minute massage which was very relaxing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a pretty and sexy girl who has a sweet nature and she was very receptive and orgasmic during the session.

My experience/comments : I have not seen Fiona for a year and she had been away for several months and I thought I would catch up for another session.

She holds my first and second longest fucking records at 55 minutes and over one hour one day so she is a lovely easy going sweet natured girl and I am very fond of her.

She remembered me and after the shower we lay there and before I used to have the passionate kissing but now its lip kissing as the girls are trying to be careful with this annoying virus.

Fiona started a nice BBBJ and her sucking is pretty good and I was enjoying it and we suit up and into side saddle to start because with Fiona this is just amazing.

Just slowly fucking her and she has my balls and the whole time she is telling me she is very horny and she loves my cock and she has my balls and its just the best feeling.

I like looking at her legs as well and I can fuck for ages like this and the whole time she gets me on the edge and then I just go slow and think of ugly things and back again for another long stretch.

Now Fiona wants this and I only go so long because she enjoys it as I do and the feeling is very intimate like a sexy girlfriend and she is such a sweet girl.

I was at this for more than fifteen minutes and then changed to missionary and I made love to her but a pity about the no kissing but there was some lip kissing.

She is very pretty and I love kissing her but have to settle for this for now and I am on top for a good ten minutes and the feeling is very nice due to her nice soft cuddly body and she looks good and feels amazing in that pussy.

I went back to side saddle again for five minutes and then back to missionary with a mix of fast and slow and then a good hammering to finish and it felt so good.

I got my breath back and Fiona offered a massage and it was very relaxing and I almost fell asleep.

So if you have not tried Fiona she is the nicest girl you will meet and is very easy going and pretty with a nice body and she loves sex.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 20/8/2020

Hours of Business : Check roster but there often

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, pretty face, natural C cups nice shape and feel and a tiny bit extra on the waist.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese or Chinese I don't know for sure so lets say Asian.

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, lip kissing, extended side saddle with balls massage (this was superb), lay down doggy, missionary legs open and also legs closed for ages, more side saddle because its awesome, cowgirl, slow then fast and exciting missionary to completion, ten minute massage which was very relaxing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a pretty and sexy girl who has a sweet nature and she was very receptive and orgasmic during the session.

My experience/comments : I had to get back again and see my darling Fiona because she is the sweetest happy girl and very easy going and is a great fuck with her "pussy horny" and "big strong cock" comments.

She knows I am an old codger but she says I fuck like a 26 year old and "there are no big cocks like yours in China" so she is as funny as fuck to be with.

We wasted a bit of time today with her being very happy to see me and chattering away and I only understand some of it and that's fine but she has a very sexy womanly body and she is a great fuck.

We start with a nice close embrace but only lip kissing (a downer after yesterday) but I can understand it completely and I want to kiss her more because she is fucking beautiful when horny.

I moved down and I am licking her pussy and Fiona is already very horny and she clearly liked it and after five minutes I moved up crouching on her chest and she is sucking my cock.

I was horny so I wanted some of that excellent feeling pussy so I opted for the side saddle because her legs are really nice and sexy and she feels fucking incredible massaging balls and crying out.

I can go as long as I want in any position and Fiona never tires of anything and gets very worked up and in each position she will buck onto you many times each time she cums.

I held the side saddle moving around for fifteen minutes then changed to missionary and slowly fucked her and it felt really good and she looks so pretty and I wanted to DFK but lip kissing ok.

After five minutes of legs open missionary I changed to legs closed missionary and her pussy now feels very tight indeed and Fiona really likes this position as it puts pressure on their clit.

I just kept this up for 20 minutes it was so good and I would give her some fast paced sex at her insistence and Fiona was arched up onto me holding me close and crying out several times.

This was so good and I loved every minute as she looks so sexy with her long sexy body and legs and now I am getting pretty hot so went back to side saddle and a quick cowgirl.

I wanted to kiss her during missionary so we had another spell legs open and then closed with slow and fast bursts and I said at the end that "I am going to fuck you hard and fast now"

Fiona nods and looks excited and I hammered that sexy pussy as hard as I could and holy shit we were both crying out at the end and I was getting pretty sweaty.

We showered and then Fiona gave me a massage for rest of the session.