Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 5/5/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Every Sunday and Monday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, pretty face, C cups but soft and a little droopy, some extra belly flab.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK, extended side saddle with balls massage (this was superb), fast and exciting missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a pretty and sexy girl who was very receptive and orgasmic the whole session.

My experience/comments : Fiona is only new to this work and had only worked in massage parlours but the money is crap so she like many others get wooed into this line of work.

After my shower she was all over me saying I am handsome so this is a good indication that things will go well and we hugged and I said that I will lick her pussy and she agreed that she would like that.

I used all my skills to give her pleasure and she responded very well and was loving every second of my tongue licking and sucking her pussy and she was looking at me and crying out not to stop.

I continued for ten minutes and she was quite wet and my face was very wet so I had a rinse and then I am standing by the bed getting sucked by a horny girl.

It felt quite good for a newbee so she must have practiced on her boyfriends past and I let this go for nearly five minutes and then lay down with lots more cock sucking and some balls attention for ten minutes.

Fiona was commenting that my cock was big and then sucked some more and then said she loves my cock and seemed really into it and I am saying that I cant wait to get into her pussy.

I said I wanted to make love to her slowly for a while and we started side saddle and It felt really good inside her hot little pussy which is clean shaven and very neat looking.

I was just slowly fucking her and it felt very sexy and she said several times that she just wanted me to go slowly for a long time and make love to her and this is what I did while stroking her soft skin.

Fiona was very turned on the whole time and she was moving around slowly against my hard cock and I was slowly going into her and she was massaging balls and crying out for me not to stop.

She just loved every second and so did I and she felt amazing the way she was stroking me and moving around made my cock so hard and I was playing with her wet pussy and her clit.

She would have her right leg up so I could go deeper into her pussy and I was stroking her legs and near her pussy and it felt really good to be inside her and every now and then just lie there still inside her.

Fiona would then move on my cock so slowly massaging balls and crying out that she loves my cock and wants me every week and I would give her some fast paced sex and then slow down again.

She had me on the edge of cumming several times and I controlled it because we both wanted it to continue and I would have been fucking her like this for more than 30 minutes.

It was one of the best side saddle sessions that I have ever had due to the feel of her and the way she was with me like better than many girlfriends that I have fucked.

I was getting close to not being able to stop the cumming so I suggested some missionary to finish and I started slowly and getting DFK now and it was making me wild looking at her very pretty face.

Her face is beautiful close up and while kissing her when horny and I sped up and gave her a good hard fucking for a few moments and we both came hard holding each other close.

So a very sexy girlfiend type who loves being fucked slowly and for a good while so here's your chance guys to show her how to make love to a sexy girl who doesn't hurry you to finish.