Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10-12

Rates : $90/ half $150 / hour

Size/shape : fit busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / HK

Services Provided : BBBJ / FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

I had actually booked Sue but got there late and another guest didnt want to swap so Angie comes and tells me she has another girl. GiGi comes boucning into the room and I hit the jackpot!

Nice and short, thin and really sexy.

Was really into it the whole time with lots of moans etc.

Does anyone know what days she usually works?

Wednesdays.
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Hmmm I wonder if people know that you can call the place and find out. surely a call using skype isnt that much money...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Hmmm I wonder if people know that you can call the place and find out. surely a call using skype isnt that much money...
    Commander.....Why Skype and not normal phone?

well if they are already at their computer and too lazy to go pick up a normal house phone, then lofty14u I would ask the same question of eduwat

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Edwmat,

Welcome to AUXR and thanks for the review..

May I suggest that if possible to provide a more detailed review and sections fills in next time.. It gives others a better idea of the time spent and xperience had.. It is hard to judge by a short review..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Person's Name : GIGI

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 30 March 2012

Rates : $150 / hour

Size/shape : Size 6, B to C cups, shaved pussy with a bit of hair above.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ / FS /Kiss (No DFK)

Value for money/recommend? : Damn Yes

My experience/comments :

Arrived there after lunch and thought I would take my chances. Get put in the end room on the left and in walks Gigi. She starts rubbing my groin and asking how long. I could not resist as she was wearing a hot little swim suit and look good in it. Took her up for the hour. Had my shower and after drying off she comes in. We start with a bit of kissing nothing deep but I was able to get a bit of tongue action going. The she moves down my body, licking my nipples until getting to my cock. Lots of playing before she eventually starts slurping it up. Fuck it feels good. She is trying to take me deep as well and I can see her gagging on it. Love it. Lie on the bed and she goes again licking my balls and cock. Get her into a 69er so I can eat her out at the same time. Did this for around 15min before time to put the condom on and start fucking. She jumped on top and starting riding me to start with, quite enthusiastic as well. A bit of kissing around neck and ears kept things interesting. Jumped into doggie next where she pushed back hard. Let me grab her arms and pull her back deep. I was sure I was going to break her but she loved it. Finally moved into missionary where she spread her legs so wide I was amazed. What a view as I pounded her. Loved it as she was screaming and moaning. I could hear the doorbell going and wondered what the other punters thought I was doing to her. She liked, I liked it so we kept going . Eventually I could feel the cum burning in my balls ready to be released. I was hoping to blow over her cute body but I could not pull out in time and blew big time in her pussy.

Time to relax with a reasonable massage. This went on for 20 min and I was dozing off.

Gigi was keen for round 2 so who was I to stop her. A warm bbbj with the help of the tap and some hot water. We tried sex in numerous positions but I could not get over the line. Ended up with her sucking me off wanting me to blow in her mouth, me rubbing her pussy and stroking my cock at the same time, but still with that awesome view I could not get over the line. We ended up spending around 10min extra in the session which was awesome.

I will be back for sure but more well rested so I can give her 2 loads

Nice report sounds like a good time had by both

nice review... I quite liked reading that. keep up the good work

Gold Member

Just to say Gigi's a great girl. Had her today, and will certainly be back for more.

Default Gigi @ 533 Willoughby Rd

This is a review of Gigi (or as I think she pronounced it - Zshi-zshi). She's about 5'7", slim figure with about b-c cup tits and "interesting" teeth. Well, they caught my attention enough to remember them for the review. She was enthusiastic and gave me a standing BBBJ after shower, which was something different for me. I don't remember a whole lot about her or the session as it was a little while ago but I have been back to 533 since and the session with Gigi obviously did not put me off. What attracted me was the $90 for half an hour and BBBJ as standard. The entrance is off a main road but there may be a more discreet rear entrance around the back. Overall, it was a good punt at a place that consistently gets good reviews for its service.

Yes she works on Wednesdays night but unfortunately for me the amazing Jessica works the same night so Jessica first hehe

Gigi also works at 40 Forge Street Blacktown

I've seen Cici (as she is known) many times at 64 and never noticed her teeth.......whats the go?

But I guess as long as our pubes don't get caught in them, that's all that matters.

Yes, it was a Wednesday when I saw her. Not sure if she's also Cici but probably is. Please merge this into the Gigi thread if you want. I completely forgot it was there before making this one. She was also wearing a bikini when I saw her (must be her regular outfit) and that also was something different - like fucking someone straight after they've come back from the beach.

About her teeth, it's nothing weird. I just remember something by the way her teeth looked or how she talked. At least it's not a bad memory...

Gold Member

Delightful session with Gigi this morning - she really is a charming, giggly, forthcoming girl who is very much into DATY, and enthusiastic 69 with her is a real pleasure. She yammers away in her own language, completely confident that one is understanding what she's saying - which is by no means true. She also gives a great massage, if you want it, before or after (and likes being massaged, herself). Incidentally I recommend her to elderly gents like myself - she seems (like a lot of Asians) actually to like guys over 75!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast