Default Gina at 533

Person's Name : Gina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive face, slim figure, A/B-cups, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, partial CIM

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV - a pretty good session but it didn't really work for me today, I felt we just didn't quite click. But I've had some amazing sessions recently so perhaps I've been spoilt

My experience/comments : Angie had told me about a new girl, describing her as more mature but sometimes these mature ladies give better service.

I had two failed attempts to book Gina over the last week so when Angie called me this morning to say that Gina was working today I ditched my plans for a day of decorating and gardening (too bloody hot, anyway) and booked her.

Until a few weeks ago there was another girl called Gina at 533, who had worked there for a year or so under a different name but had recently changed her name to Gina. But she has now left and this is a different Gina.

Turned up and was shown into Room 1 and was immediately joined by Gina.

She has a reasonably attractive face and a slim figure (both good for her age) and was wearing a pink bikini top and a pink mini-skirt.

I showered and Gina got the music going and stripped.

She has A/B-cups, a couple of small tatts and was fully and freshly shaved.

We had some light kissing followed by a brief catbath and then Gina said “Suck?” (She has not been in Australia long and her English seemed to be limited to suck, fuck, condom and, most used, “Dahlin”.)

It was a good BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth, great hand-action (with the assistance of some lube, the taste of which she clearly doesn’t mind), half-deep and no tissue-breaks. But too often she stopped sucking me and just stroked my cock, which was pleasant but not as good as her BJ.

Gina also put some lube on my chest and gave me a body-slide.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was soon moaning but I didn’t think she was going to cum, and her stroking my cock was getting me too close, so after a while I got her to switch to DATY.

I finger-fucked her for a couple of minutes before she asked me to stop.

Again I didn’t think she was going to cum so I knelt by her head for her to suck me some more. She did so for a while but, from her gestures, I think she was concerned I would cum on her face so she got me to lie down and she sucked me some more with more HJ.

I soon was getting close again so I asked her to get a condom but the one she got was too small and she took some time to dress me and I flagged a bit (which compounded the problem) but I was soon back to life and she straddled me for some cow-girl.

This was OK but she soon tired so I asked for some doggie. Gina didn’t understand so I used gestures.

Doggie was pretty good but she swiped my hand away when I went to insert a thumb up her arsehole.

We then had some mish, with Gina holding her knees high, but I wanted to see if CIM was an option so I got her to suck me again.

I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away just as I came so it was a partial CIM.

Gina went into the shower and there was some of that delightful hawking.

I asked her where she was from and eventually established she was from Chongqing. I have been there and would usually have shown her some photos of the place on my phone but time was nearly up and I couldn’t be bothered using the translator app, so we took it in turns to shower and dress and I departed.

Gave some feedback to Angie and told her that the next girl I see there would be the 100th different girl at 533 in 3½ years (plus there’s been a few girls there I’ve seen two, three or even four times).

No wonder Angie looks after me!!!

And it must be said that I have found that the standard of service from Angie’s girls has nearly always been good to excellent.

Person's Name : Gina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23/11/19, or thereabouts

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : interesting face with cute smile, slim figure, quite shapely, B-cup, "deepish" voice, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish,

Gina became a surprise swaparoo - as opposed to a switch. She possibly noted my disappointment, but to her credit she tried hard to "make up"...and she is good. Not her fault to be switched in as new girl.
    Gina cuddled up quickly. forwards and backwards, and was straight onto feeling the tackle bag, which started to grow!! After shower, she was onto a cushion on her knees and gave a long and sensual suck; no teeth, nice hand and lip action - deep and shallow combination. She responds well with nipple action and was "yes" to sit on my face for DATY. Her pussy lips are smooth and very lickable! My gosh, not too long and she started to moan quietly, and hold my head into the valley while starting to move those hips. Then she teased my nipples while moaning softly. Then with a quick grab to my head, she started to buck .."im cumming, im cum" and...she did in buckets it seemed. After quick rest on top, she wanted again and came twice more.
    My turn; after shower and clean up and bit of dancing. Gina poked her cute butt up and back with her head down in suggestive doggie. Dom on, and my gosh what a glorious wet pussy with slow, then fast, then slow action. Gina pushes back against me and we get a good rhythm. I'm about to burst, but she beats me to it and gives out little whelp of delight. Gosh it would be good to be young again! We then cuddled, which led to cowgirl, then mish. She likes slow and sensual, and then to fast and furious. This girl can go.
    So a short review today. But in the two hours, Gina told me she came 5 times; and I think this was genuine because I felt each one. Bloody hell...wish I could come more than once in that time!!
    She may be learning as a new girl - but seems quite experienced - and has the goods and a nice attitude. She's not the cutest kid in 533 stable (pretty tough competition here), but she is fun and I guess pretty adventurous.
    Look after her; she is worth it