Thumbs up Helen

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :9967 9991

Hours of Business : To be determined

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 158 cm very slim athletic nil excess weight, pretty face, A cup boobs, nice sexy strong slim legs, medium length hair, fully shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong but she looked a little Thai to me

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, side doggy, missionary to finish, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes she is a sexy little girl

My experience/comments : Helen apparently used to work here and has now returned and today she told me she has not worked for four months so this is the first time with me.

I am excited because she is a sexy little thing and I was thinking her pussy will be snug and I was right so we start with some kissing closed mouth to start and this progressed to DFK.

I gave her some DATY for five minutes and her pussy is really nice and clean and small and I enjoyed licking her and she reacted well and then I lay down for some BBBJ and this was really good.

She has good sucking skills and seemed to be very horny and I was getting cock worship and balls play and I liked the feeling of her sexy mouth sucking me and she told me she loves sucking cock.

I let this go for ten minutes and then she gets the dom on and some lube and impales onto me and she is a tight fit and I was really enjoying the sensation of her slowly fucking me.

I was holding her and letting her do the work for a while and then started to fuck her from underneath and increased the pace and she was getting vocal and leaning down kissing me.

The kissing is getting better now and more intimate and it was making me horny and I fucked her hard and fast for a moment and then changed to missionary.

I really enjoyed slowly making love to her and watching her face and kissing her and looking at her slim sexy body and she seemed pretty horny and I went fast for a few moments and she was very turned on.

We then had a spell of side saddle and this was good and we moved around different angles and I could slowly fuck her while kissing and I liked looking at her legs.

After ten minutes we went back to cowgirl and she was leaning up and pivoting and getting very horny and it felt good in that tight pussy and after five minutes she gave me another sucking.

Her sucking skills were very good and she almost made me cum in her mouth and I had to stop her ask if its ok and she said no so we changed to missionary after five minutes.

I just wanted to enjoy a nice slow fuck with kissing and I went for five minutes and then could not control it anymore and went fast and came.

Helen then suggested a massage for the rest of the session.

I bumped into Sasha, Kelly and Betty in the hallways who were in between jobs and gave them a hug and a promise to see them soon.

I would advise to get out there and see the girls now as its safe in Sydney but what's happening in Victoria is a concern for us all.

Silver Member

188 new infections in Victoria today and this is just a catch up from what has already happened days and weeks ago so there will be many more coming through and if any cases made it to NSW then we will see it spike here as well. If it gets to 100 cases or higher a day here then we are back into full lockdown so get out there while you can guys.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Helen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :9967 9991

Rates : $150 per hour x 2

Size/shape : 158 cm very slim athletic nil excess weight, pretty face, A cup boobs, nice sexy strong slim legs, medium length hair, fully shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong but she looked a little Thai to me

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, side doggy, missionary to finish, vibrator play, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes great root

Booked Helen, site unseen based on the review of Jethro and who was available at the time. Welcomed by Angie, and ushered into room 2. Helen soon joins me and decided to spend 2 hours with her rather than 1 hour wiht her and 1 hour with Virginia. Best decision I made that day. Helen is a petite gal and looked hot in a gsring bikini and a little top. Smacked her ass a few times before having a sower. Out of the shower and she starts to perfrom a bbbj while I am standing. I must say it was great. She is an expert cock smoker, no teeth and could take it a fair way into her mouth. She tells me t lie down now and does more bbbbj and ball sucking. This went on for 20 min and I was in heavon. I was able to rub my fingers over her pussy and inside of her while this was going on and she was getting quite wet. Time for me to taste that pussy so get her to lie down and spread her legs. I am greated by a smooth pussy whoese lips were already glistening. Started to lightly tongue her before really eating her pussy and clit up. She was enjoying it and so was I. We both wanted more so I slide up her body kissing her small tits and LFK. She had a condom ready so was able to get it on and start plunging my cock into her. I was extremely pleased as she took my cocck all the way to the base and let me go to town pumping her. For a small petite gal she can take a good ounding. We went from missionary to doggy to side saddle to her riding on top. Had a bbbj in there again as well before miving back to missionary. Could feel the cum boiling so pulled out and blew all over her stomach. I was impressed with the load. Round 1 done and I was exhaisted.

She had a shower and I dozed off. She asked if I wanted a msassage which I did. Ok massage which lasted for 20 min before I was getting horny again. She was too as I had my hand rubbing her pussy and she was dripping on me. Asked her if she had a vibrator and she did so started really playing with that on different setting s on her pussy. She was enjoying it and started to finger herself as well and squirted a bit. Well that got me wanting her again so suited up and drove my cock into her. From missionary to side saddle to more or her fingering herself and vibrtor and BBBJ. Eventually it all came too much and blew a second load wit her playing iwth herself and me wanking myself. Relaxed again before we cleaned up and headed to the shower as time was up.

Great experience and would definately be back. For a small gal she can and will happily take a godo size cock. Great gal.