>

Thread: Honesty in roster posts

Default Honesty in roster posts

I like Angie, I like her girls and I like her shop, but we need more certainty, and you are letting her get away with fictional rosters.

Amy is not there today, never was going to be as she is travelling to China (you can see that in an earlier review) and is certainly not going to be there tomorrow. Crystal is listed at another shop under a different name, so she is unlikely to be there either.

Admins, can you do anything to make people put real rosters up? (like if you agree)

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Markcassin View Post
    I like Angie, I like her girls and I like her shop, but we need more certainty, and you are letting her get away with fictional rosters.

Amy is not there today, never was going to be as she is travelling to China (you can see that in an earlier review) and is certainly not going to be there tomorrow. Crystal is listed at another shop under a different name, so she is unlikely to be there either.

Admins, can you do anything to make people put real rosters up? (like if you agree)
    If you read the roster thread.. it said no replies or comments?.. Your post has been removed and relocated..

We are not Angie.. nor the police of all shops in Sydney.. we are just the advertising medium for them.. What they post is there responsibility.. not ours.. We don't make the rosters nor police and review to make sure that the girls are present or working on any given day..

If you have a concern or problem.. take it up with the respective owners.. or better still tell them how to run there business..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Thanks AB, I get that, but maybe you could apply some discipline such that we can rely on the posts. Some loose sort of requirement that their posts/rosters be accurate, to the extent they can (I'm sure some don't turn up when they are meant to). The point of my post is that the roster couldn't have been more deliberately inaccurate.

Silver Member

I suspect a lot of the problem with 533 is that they just cut and paste without checking sometimes. Tania has "just returned from holiday" for months now. But to be fair, there are probably a lot of late scratchings as well as the odd deliberate switcharoo.

Silver Member

Yes I have to agree that its very difficult to really know who you getting at 533 as I have spat the dummy more than once at Angie. There are others who have gone for good because of this. I have mentioned that 533 is a tricky place to get what you ordered and to always be prepared for a switch.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    If you read the roster thread.. it said no replies or comments?.. Your post has been removed and relocated..

We are not Angie.. nor the police of all shops in Sydney.. we are just the advertising medium for them.. What they post is there responsibility.. not ours.. We don't make the rosters nor police and review to make sure that the girls are present or working on any given day..

If you have a concern or problem.. take it up with the respective owners.. or better still tell them how to run there business..

AB
    Hi AB, With all due respect it should be at least mentioned to the shop as it is reducing the effectiveness of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    Hi AB, With all due respect it should be at least mentioned to the shop as it is reducing the effectiveness of this forum.
    Have you ever tried selling icebergs to Eskimo’s?

Ask my dear friend and legendary Sir GTI..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

The effectiveness is in diverse credible reviews and threads such as these which outline the comms and front of house experience.

533 is not within my usual punting ground but if even I am aware of some of their negative shop practices then it has to be working to a fair degree.

I have been somewhat pre-occupied elsewhere with life threatening events, but it was funny to read this thread and observe 533 roster for tomorrow with 12 girls listed. Five rooms? Must be planning on lots of doubles and triples.
    So many girls - so little time - and money.

Industry Person

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    I have been somewhat pre-occupied elsewhere with life threatening events, but it was funny to read this thread and observe 533 roster for tomorrow with 12 girls listed. Five rooms? Must be planning on lots of doubles and triples.
    so funny my sides are splitting
    shane

Industry Person

by the way i hope you are ok i went through that in 2019

Silver Member

The management at 533 including the roster details on this forum are unlikely to change. I find the best approach is to treat the 533 roster like the Form Guide in Fridays paper for the Saturday races. There will be scratchings and the odd emergency and you really need to confirm the runners just prior to the gates opening. Try to pick the filly that can handle the hard and soft and if the conditions are soaking make sure you get on the one that loves the wet and every chance you can come from behind and get over the line by a head.

Even with all the best research and confirmation of starters, 533 will often try to throw in a substitute and sometimes you may have settled on Fine Cotton and you end up with a Bold Personality.

The wet weather will need some 'Mudders" .. those that can run well in the mud...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=r_YlS3SLoz8

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it. 14 girls rostered on today. Must be some new record. Does anyone understand the strategy here? Maybe it just saves having to have a roster and now it is just a list of the current girls that may or may not be working. Please explain?
    So many girls - so little time - and money.

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it. 14 girls rostered on today. Must be some new record. Does anyone understand the strategy here? Maybe it just saves having to have a roster and now it is just a list of the current girls that may or may not be working. Please explain?
    You should ring AUNTY and ask her..

Your a REG.. she listen to you.. plus joeblow69..