Default Honey at 533 - an excellent full-on, frantic PSE session

Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Cuddly figure (but not too fat), C-cups, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FIV, 69, FIA, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes (provided you don't have a weak heart). A fantastic PSE session. Honey's not a PYT but sometimes these MILF's just know how to please.

My experience/comments : I’ve tried to book Honey a couple of times before and at last our stars aligned.

Turned up and was shown straight into Room 1 and Honey was summonsed.

Briefly chatted with Angie and complemented her on the new décor and carpets – the place looks so much better.

Honey joined us and immediately put her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth and I ushered Angie out the door.

Honey was wearing a short and lacy black dress and black knee-high boots.

I stripped and showered while Honey stripped and lay on the bed.

She has a cuddly figure, but not too fat, with C-cups and a couple of tatts and was fully and freshly shaved.

As I stood by the bed drying myself she started rubbing her clit.

I watched her do this for a minute or so and then knelt on the bed by her head so she could suck me and I took over rubbing her clit. She had her legs spread wide and immediately went off.

I then inserted a digit and started finger-fucking her, soon rapidly.

Honey was making that clicking noise with her tongue (like Skippy the Bush Kangaroo) that some girls do when they get worked up and she did it a lot throughout the session.

My legs started to get cramps from kneeling so I lay on my side beside her and continue to finger-fuck her while she hooked a leg over my shoulder and stroked my cock. I also at times used my other hand to rub her clit. She was dripping wet and I thought at times that she was going to squirt.

I let this go on for ages as she was really loud and seemed to be loving it.

Eventually I wanted her to suck me again so I lay on my back and she continued with her very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and slow and sensual to start with and no interruptions.

I then suggested some 69 and Honey moved round.

She was immediately responsive and very loud and grinding her clit down onto my tongue.

For a while I fingered her arsehole and then finger–fucked her while still licking her. After a bit I stopped and held onto her buttocks but she soon gestured for me to put my finger back in her pussy.

Then she briefly tapped her finger against her arsehole so I stuck my finger up there.

After a good licking Honey moved away and wouldn’t let me touch her for a couple of minutes while she recovered. She also used a tissue to wipe herself as she had worked up quite a sweat.

She said she wanted to fuck but I got her to suck me a bit more before she dressed me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but I think my gestures were interpreted as a request to cum on her face as she said something about her make-up.

Honey straddled me for some Asian-style cow-girl. She didn’t move much, just ground her clit down on me and looked and sounded like she was enjoying it.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. I soon had one thumb all the way up her arse and used my other hand to reach up between her legs and rub her clit. I asked about anal but she said my cock was too big.

I could easily have cum like that but I suggested some mish. She lay down and held her legs high with her arms crooked behind her knees and I re-entered.

I then had a another go at seeing if CIM was an option and knelt by her head and whipped off the condom but again she gestured towards her make-up and started tossing me off against her tits.

As I wasn’t going to get a CIM finale, I thought I might as well just fuck her to completion and said “Condom” expecting her to grab a new one but she picked up the discarded one, stretched it wide and put it back on me. (Not sure that is advisable but in the heat of the moment I was past caring.)

I went back in and was soon franticly pounding away and, with Honey holding on to my arse and loudly urging me on, I eventually squirted.

At first Honey playfully tightly held on to me and wouldn’t let me withdraw and I could feel the ongoing contractions of her vaginal muscles. But I had to make her let go so I could collapse on the bed. We were both out of breath and sweating heavily.

When I finally recovered a bit I asked the usual questions. Honey said she was from Taipei and has been here for just a few weeks although she was in Australia for six months last year (in regional NSW). She said she hasn’t worked anywhere else (maybe she meant not in Sydney).

We were soon up to the one hour mark so Honey quickly showered and I did the same and we both dressed and I departed.

Great session. Haven’t had one that frantic for a while.

I had a long chat with Angie about different shops and different girls. At one stage Michelle came past bent over her suitcase as she pushed it along the corridor. She was wearing the tiniest and tightest pair of shorts I have ever seen – what an amazing butt.

Time to go so I left, promising Angie I’ll be back soon.

Love your reviews and attention to detail Newboy
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Mmmmmmmm I think you hit a honey pot there....

How is her English mate?