Thread: Honey at 533 - what a cutie!!!

Default Honey at 533 - what a cutie!!!

Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 8/12/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty and very young-looking, lovely slim figure, A-cups, tight arse, lovely legs and a hairy, but not too so, bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish, HJ, BBBJ, CIM (she said I could but I couldn't manage a second squirt)

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - fantastic session with a very pretty and incredibly young-looking girl

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and booked Honey.

Arrived on time and was shown straight into Room 1 where Honey was waiting.

She immediately threw her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

Honey is very pretty and amazingly young looking and was wearing a black bra and knickers.

She has a lovely slim figure (not skinny) with A-cups, a tight butt and an untrimmed, but not too hairy, bush.

Angie popped in to collect the money and she gave Honey some instructions.

I wanted to push Angie out of the room so I could get down to business with Honey.

When she left, I stripped and showered and Honey joined me, giving me a nice and attentive washing.

I dried and went to the bed and Honey joined me.

She immediately resumed the passionate DFKing which was great. Honey moved down to my nipples and then knelt between my legs and grabbed her washbag. I was hoping it wasn’t a condom she was getting but she pulled a small spray and sprayed my cock. I hoped it was not Mortein but I was reassured when she also sprayed it into her mouth.

Honey then commenced a very good BBBJ. She started with some attention to my balls and then moved up my shaft and slowly and sensually started sucking me. There was no hint of teeth and just a few tissue-breaks. I propped myself up on my elbows and she gave some lovely eye-contact and she played along when I looked past her to admire her arse in the mirror on the opposite wall.

I let her blow me for a good while before suggesting she move round for some 69. She asked “You like” which she said several times during the session – she seems a bit uncertain but is definitely eager to please.

Up to now there had been some very quiet and gentle FOAMing but this gradually became more intense moaning as I licked her.

I wanted to see if I could get her to cum so I got her to turn around and sit on my face.

She made all the right noises and was grinding herself down on my tongue and writhing around whilst she squeezed her tits. She might have cum two or three times but I’m not certain – it’s sometimes difficult to tell with these quiet, reserved young girls, but she certainly got very wet.

I asked her to suck me some more before I suggested she get a condom.

She had made some “Big” comments and I went slowly but she took it well.

I thought about some doggie followed by a CIM finale but it was so good looking down at her pretty, young face and DKFing her, while she made all the right noises, that I just went faster and faster until I came.

After she’d tidied me up and she’d had quick shower, she joined me on the bed.

Honey asked whether I wanted a massage but I asked her to lie in my arms and we chatted with the help of her translator app. Her English is somewhat limited but she’s seems willing to learn and she’s a bright young thing, so I’m sure it will improve rapidly.

She told me where she came from – Kaohsiung in southern Taiwan – and I showed her some photos of her home town from when I’d been there four years ago.

She said she wanted to meet my son, who is about her age, and I said “No, I want you for me”.

I asked her how old she was and she said she was 23. I told her she looked much, much younger.

She said she’d been in Australia for nearly a month and so far she works at 533 when the boss called her. She is starting school soon and had briefly worked somewhere in Pendle Hill (I think she said just for one day).

Honey started stroking my cock again and it was immediately hard. I asked her to suck me some more and she wiped me down before kneeling between my legs.

I asked whether I could cum in her mouth and she said “Yes”.

Unfortunately, I seldom cum twice in a session and this was definitely too soon since my first squirt, so although I got pretty close a couple of times, we were soon over time and I told Honey I’d better shower, etc.

She asked me to see her again and as I left she said she was missing me.

Fantastic session with a lovely, sweet young girl.

A can of spray, when u think u have seen it all, something else comes along that blow your mind.