Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls Ph 9967 9991

Hours of Business :from midday

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Curvy / 5'5"

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :.bbbj

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Not a bad joint. Picked Honey (I think that was her name). Honey is a bit curvy with nice titties (C or D cups – sorry as didn’t bring my measuring tape)
Off to the room and had a shower. After, found Honey on the bed and started to play with her pussy. Not bad. So was slowly wanking my dick as didn’t want to interrupt her.

After a few minutes, stood on the edge of the bed, summoned her to sit in front of me and then with my left hand put it on the back of her head and with the right hand offered my dick to her mouth. She opened her mouth and I slowly started slapping my dick up and down on her tongue. Then she took control and gave a nice BBBJ. Stayed in this position for about 5 minutes or so and just enjoyed fucking her mouth.

Re arranged our position on the bed and went into 69 possie. Honey sucking my dick with some serious intensity. I was more interested in finger fucking her with my middle finger and the thumb rubbing on her clit (I’m right handed btw). All this with her pussy only inches away from my face.
Dick was now in complete working order and so onto the next adventure.

So asked her to get on top after putting a hat on. Cowgirl isn’t my preferred position however Honey was grinding away and moving up and down on the old fella with a good technique.
Then moved into doggie position. Started slow and worked up some pumping. Then I fucked her like a wild animal really hard. Had my left foot over her and onto her back while pumping away. Finished with that condom full of the old fella’s nutmeg. Collapsed onto her back couldn’t move for a while.

Rested up and after back into 2nd round with her BBBJ again. Got close to cumming with her mouth at work but couldn’t get there and so took over and wanked hard over her titties. 2nd lot of nutmeg on those titties.

Cleaned up and headed off. Love fucking Asian women