>

Thread: Honey - 533 willoughby

Default Honey - 533 willoughby

Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : Easter Sunday AM

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au, 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Phone :96679991

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 ph

Size/shape : average, not fat, C cups, freshly shaved pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : TWN

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, FIV, 69, FIA, FS multiple positions, Rimming

Value for money/recommend? : Yes and no

My experience/comments :
    I've been perusing the 533 reviews and decide I need to visit. Rang 533 late Saturday ask to book Joye for 11am Easter Sunday, not a problem see you then. OK. Sunday morning rolls around and head to 533. Park on the street as it's quiet and head up the stairs, a stairlift is available for those punters unable to get up and down the stairs. As has been mentioned before entrance is quite exposed on a busy street just near a bus stop so discretion can be an issue. Anyhow buzz the bell at the top of the stairs and the mama-san opens the door and welcomes me in, very friendly, have you been here before no, do you have a booking yes, Joye@11am a look of confusion comes across the face, Joye is not here, it's OK I'll wait, oh no I have a girl who gives the same service so into the room and Honey is called. here we go fuck lotto. Honey waltzes in and proceeds to introduce herself by giving me a DFK - well hello. Honey is average height, average looks with a nice rack, mama-san asks if she's OK, Sure she's fine. Honey speaks enough English to get by.

Pay the 150 for the hr and mama-san leaves the room. I head to the shower, thorough washing, out of the shower and whilst I'm drying Honey undresses does a little jig. Honey has nice boobs enhanced I think hard to tell, we embrace and for some dfk and sucking on those nice tits, whilst kissing my finger moves downstairs to her clit, she's nice and aroused now. Little drogo is at full attention and we are ready to go. We get on the bed, and Honey asks if I smoke, I say no - but you can. Now this is where the session starts to go downhill and ultimately why I have given the not for me rating - others may disagree as they say YMMV. I expect Honey to have a cigarette, but being naive I was wrong and she pulls a pipe out of her bag and proceeds to smoke it throughout the session. I'll leave the details of the mechanics of this to your imagination anyhow it's not what I was expecting and upon reflection should have pulled up stumps after the first puff. She said it makes her horny, as I was and little drogo was doing the thinking I continued with the session. I lie down and Honey gave a great BBBJ nice technique and plenty of saliva and she takes it deep. After a while I'm on edge so tell her I'd like to return the favour, she lies on her back and spreads her legs, what a nice pussy, freshly shaved, nice little lips, tastes nice too! Anyhow she immediately gets into it grinding her pussy/clit into my face arching her back and lifting up off the bed where I hold her arse up making access easier for me, she begins making a clicking noise with her tongue. This proceeds for quite some time and she becomes very wet and is going off with the noises that she makes. Her butthole is also inviting so I also spend time rimming her which she loves as well. After quite some time pleasuring her we take a break as the room is quite hot and we pat our sweat off with tissues.

We move into a 69 position for more more BBBJ and DATY as well as FIA and FIV, the pleasure is mutual. After a while it's time for the Dom she applies it and we begin in missionary, where there is more DFK and sucking of tits, I begin slowly and build up a head of steam she is enjoying it and making the clicking noise again, we move to doggy where she at first inserts a finger of her own in her butthole. I take it out and insert mine while fucking her. She's enjoying it, I'm enjoying it and it's not that long until I blow my load. She helps me clean up, time is almost up. Enough time for a short massage, Honey is from Taipei and has been here for a few weeks, I hop into the shower she cleans up and gets dressed. I get out of the shower dry, get dressed say goodbye and exit. I reckon there must have been a few stumbles down those stairs over the years.

The sex was great but the extra-curricular activities not so much to my liking.

KD

Dude she looks 50 yo