Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : 150/1hr

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : full

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

I have been seeing Jan on and off pending my availability of funds

She has been my most visited wl for the past few years of my punting experiences

Always greeted with a smile and friendly conversation -

Service has always been top notch with her asking what I like etc

She has a great figure for a middle aged woman, nice rounded fake breasts and a taller frame

Blowjob is sensual and slow (might not be everyones cup of tea) - I tend to enjoy the more relaxed punting sessions, Im not the wildest sex driven maniac haha

Sex is above average to what I've been experiencing elsewhere, she always has the energy to go on top haha

Not the biggest fan of the venue as its run down and has some odd operating staff but the visit to see Jan is worth the downsides of the place

Silver Member

Person's Name : Jan

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 09/02/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road

Phone : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : 150/1hr

Size/shape :mature hour glass, perfect woman!

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided : full

Value for money/recommend? : yes, yes, yes!

My experience/comments :

I have been seeing Jan on and off for years, and she has consistently provided a superb GFE as well as phenominal professional massages.

I saw her again and she did not disappoint!

Jan is a honey, if I was looking for a GF She would be my first port of call!

She has the perfect BBBJ technique of a professional, and her perfect body makes the sex to follow a pleasure!

Above all, she is a professional remedial masseuse. I try and get the sex bit over ASAP, so as to maximise the blissfull massage to follow, She takes 10 years off your life in 40 minutes!

You wont find find better value than Jan anywhere, so I am very happy to bump her up to where she deserves to be, at the top of her game!!

Default Jan

Person's Name : Jan

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : see above

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Tall, beautiful,curvy, enhanced D cup,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : lfk, bbbj, daty, cfs, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

My experience/comments :

Another great experience at 533 after calling Angie and booking an early afternoon timeslot. I arrive at Willoughby early enough for a pre-punt coffee and enjoy a brief chat with Angie as she collects a takeaway order for her team.

Upstairs, I learn that Angie has recommended Jan and we meet in the hallway. First impression is great. Jan is a gorgeous milf. Tall, curvy and beautifully presented in a green teddy and high heels.

Our room has a large mirror next to the bed and Jan is checking her appearance as I quickly shower and dry off. I stand behind her facing the mirror and gently kiss her neck while caressing her wonderful body.

As she kicks off her shoes and stretches out on the bed, I kneel adjacent to her head. I am naked and fully aroused as she cups my balls and takes me softly into her mouth from below. Jan has not removed her lingerie yet so I continue to caress her breasts through the fabric and lean down to lick her inner thigh.

Jan expertly unclips her teddy to reveal her smooth pussy and I shift my attention to her inner lips and clit while she continues to suck my cock.

I encourage Jan to lie back and allow me to express my appreciation more fully in daty. As she moves into a comfortable position she unclips her bustier to reveal her naked breasts to me for the first time in our session. They are lovely. Full D cups, enhanced but soft to the touch and capped with brown prominent nipples. Daty is interrupted for a while as I move my full attention to them.

I resume daty, encouraged by Jan’s soft moans and hip thrusts as we find her sweet spots together.

Swapping places, Jan returns the favour with an expert bbbj from side on facing the mirror where the scene adds to my excitement. Her skill makes it quite a challenge not to release too soon so I encourage Jan to sit up on my face for more daty. She obliges and grinds into my tongue once more but reaches back with her lubricated hand to grip and stroke my shaft as we go.

Once more I’m edged towards climax so I uncouple and ask Jan to dress me for a penetration finish. Jan sucks and swirls the head of my cock as she rolls the condom down my shaft just in time as I feel the first drop of precum emerge. I grip the base of my shaft to postpone the inevitable as Jan slides me completely inside in one stroke. Leaning forward in cg she presses her wonderful breasts into my chest and spoils me with some gentle lfk. As I start thrusting upwards and cumming Jan presses down on my chest arching back to grind herself against me. I cum intensely as she grips me tightly waiting for my spasms to subside and to drain me completely.

Jan cleans me up but I’m a hot sweaty mess and literally fucked. She offers me a massage to finish so I shower again and she joins in to wash me thoroughly before returning to the bed for a really skilful powdery massage. We have a friendly conversation and learn a little about each other.

Jan is wonderful company, a gorgeous Thai milf with a lovely gentle attitude. A fantasy gfe for me second to none.

Highly recommended.