Person's Name : Jan

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 10/12/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Saturday and Mondays 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm, amazing breasts D cups and look and feel natural, long legs, soft skin, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary legs open and closed

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I have not seen Jan for quite a while and when I was in there on Saturday she came into the shower and I thought what a sexy woman so here I am again.

We started with a nice lay down cuddle and the kissing is only light on the outer lips and then a catbath and I said for Jan to lay down so I can lick her pussy.

She has a nice neat little pussy with no flaps and it was great looking at that nice pink opening surrounded by her dark tan and then my tongue is working away and Jan just loves getting licked properly.

She was very horny the whole time and I have my tongue deep inside her and licking and sucking her clit and there was a lot of wetness there and after ten minutes my face was soaked and Jan really loved it.

I now get a really slow sensual sucking of my cock and she is horny and making sexy sounds while sucking and I am being stroked and my balls are licked.

Jan then doms me and gets on top for some cowgirl and her pussy is tight and she was moving slowly on my cock and those tits are amazing to look at and feel and she has sensitive nipples so go easy on them.

After a few moments I start fucking upwards after getting the right angle and I was slamming into her pussy fast and hard and she has a lovely curvy sexy body and her legs are long and sexy.

Jan was ok with a couple of minutes of this then she wanted me on top to make love to her and this is where she excels over all others in that she just loves being submissive and letting me make passionate love to her.

She is a really lovely person and I have always enjoyed our many session going back several years and I can just kiss her and fuck her slowly and she looks so pretty when horny and Jan was making sexy moaning sounds.

She was leaning forward watching my cock going in and the look on her face said it all and I held her close and kissed her neck and face and sometimes we were sucking each others tongues.

The intense kissing was making me very horny and I was right on the edge of cumming several times due to her reactions and looking at her body and those amazing tits is enough to challenge anyone.

But I was able to keep going for nearly fifteen minutes at which point she had her legs closed towards the end and I was going fast and slow and raised up sometimes and she was massaging me and then holding me close with the intense tongue kissing.

This is better than any girlfriends I ever had and Jan was loving every minute as was I and I got to the point where I just had to finish and sped up and had an extended hard orgasm lasting ten seconds.

Jan also followed with an orgasm straight after and was jerking her pussy onto me and holding me in a firm grip and kept going for more than a minute while I was in spasms myself.

So a great session with one of the nicest sexiest girls you will ever meet.